SIX!!

Serene September..

'Jongin... What do you think? Do I look like a granny?' She asked, her hands behind her back, her eyes on the floor. Her new hair, wavy and long with short bangs swept to the side. 

'Noona.. It's beautiful... I like it...' I complimented, genuinely liking the new look on her.  'Really?' She beamed, as she run her fingers thru her hair.

I had brought her to the salon right after the discharge and specifically told the hairstylist the design that I had in mind on her. Looking at her now, I knew that the money spent was totally worth it. Whipping out the camera, I quickly snapped a few candid shots of her talking and giggling with the salon staffs. Leaning back into the sofa, I find myself smiling watching the big smile on her face as she kept admiring her hair in the mirror.

'Noona... We need to go now.. You wouldnt want us to miss the flight to Jeju right?' 

'We're going Jeju today itself? How? What?' She asked, surprised.

'Noona... Its an adventure... Just close your eyes, listen to your heart and follow my lead...' I said, causing the salon staffs to swoon and I could feel a sense of pride rising, noticing the pink blush creeping up her cheeks.

'Thank you so much, ladies... Noona.. let's go to your apartment to pack up 1st...' I grabbed her hand, pulling her out of the salon, stopping infront of the big black machine.

'Daebak.. Is this what I think it is?' She asked, her face in awe.

'Yeap.. Pretty isnt she... Let me help you with this...' I offered, placing the matt black helmet over her head. 

'Wait.. Do you even have a license or ever ride this huge harley?' She ask, her face full of worry.

'Of course.. I took my bike license when I graduated from college... This beautiful monster is my cousin's... I've been riding it during my free time ever since he left for the States.. To keep the engine running...' I explained as I mounted the bike.

'Noona... Trust me...'  I turned around, staring right into her eyes, waiting for her to climb up behind me. She nodded softly, before climbing up and taking a seat behind me. I could feel her fingers trembling as she took hold of my tshirt.

'Noona... Grabbing the tshirt won't help... You need to hold me tighter if you dont want to fly off...' I teased, grabbing her hand and wrapping it around my waist. Ignoring the butterflies in my stomach, I started the engine, causing the grand machine to roar out loud. 

'Noona, Are you ready?' I shouted over the loud noise.

'YES JONGIN!!' Hearing her excited voice, I smiled to myself as kick off the engine and manourve it to the expressway. Luckily it was a great weather to enjoy a motorcycle ride. I could hear her small gasps of excitement as we cruze down the expressway. 

'Thank God I decided to take up bike license...' Grinning, I increase the speed causing her arms to hold me tighter.

....................................

'Ladies and Gentlemen, the Captain has turned off the 'Fasten Seat Belt Sign', and you may now move around the cabin. However, we always recommend to keep your seat belt fastened while you're seated.' 

As soon as the flight stewardess finish her sentence, I turned over to my side, watching the grey haired lady seated beside me with her eyes closed. Funny how I didnt realize that she was this beautiful, her long lashes brushing against her chubby cheeks, her pouty lips and her cute nose. 

'Jongin? Is there something on my face?' Her face contorted in worry as she placed her hand lightly on mine. 

'Ha..ha... No noona... I thought you were sleeping... Are you excited noona?' I quickly asked, wanting to change the topic.

'Of course! You have no idea how badly I wanted to go Jeju... The last I went was 15 years ago? I think...' Her eyebrows scrunched up slightly as she tried to recall.

'Dont worry,noona... This visit will be the best and memorable trip you ever had... Oh and we are staying at my family's house...' I said, grinning. Her eyes widen, surprised at the piece of information.

'Your family's? Are they going to be there?' She whispered, her face still in shocked. I chuckled, watching how nervous she was.

'No noona... If you still remember... I ever told you that they are currently travelling the world... They are now at Europe... and my parents are into investments you see...' I explained. Nodding her head, she bounced lightly in her seat as she looked out of the window.

................................................

'Wow... Your house is beautiful... I thought the exterior was superb.. but the interior is soooooo pretty!!' She gushes, trailing her fingers on the counter top.

'Thank You... I'll let my mother know... Come.. noona.. I'll show you, your room...' I offered, carrying her luggage.

'Ooooh.. I cant wait!!' She squeal softly, skipping behind me. I brought her over to the room that I use every time I came to Jeju. 

'Noona.. If you dont mind.. You'll be using my room... Trust me.. this room is the best room in this house...' I teased, pushing the door open with my toe. Her eyes widen as she take in the big white room.The whole house was design by Umma but I had adamantly refused when she wanted to design my room. 

'This house just gets better... This room is the best... are you sure you're okay with me staying in this room, Jongin-ah?' She ask, walking towards the balcony, opening the door, enjoying the view and sea breeze.

'I'm sure... If not I wouldnt have offered you this room... Anyway.. my room is just down the hallway.. You should freshen up and rest for awhile if you want.. I'll just prepare dinner for us?' I said, placing her luggage infront of the wardrobe.

'Ok Jongin.. I'll help you with dinner after I'm done here?' She offered, removing her sling bag.

'Its okay, noona.. Your my guest.. and any guest in the Kim's family will be treated like royalty...' I teased as I walked out of the room, closing the door. 

'Thank You Aunty Park for stocking up the kitchen!! Woohoo!!' I whistled as I open the fridge door, surveying ingredients for dinner. Everything that I had requested was placed neatly with recipes/tips on tiny little notes on top of each container. 

Tying the apron tightly around my waist, I plug in the ipod, scrolling down to my favourite song, letting the voice of Sam Smith fill the kitchen as I start preparing for dinner. Who knew, seeing that beautiful smile on her face would make me feel this way.

...............................................

A/N:

Hey Hey Hey..

Finally an update.. hahaha

Sorry for the late update... 

Anyway..

Please read & enjoy, subscribe and upvote if you like...

I was literally melting inside imagining someone like Jongin to surpise me with all this.. haha

I'll try my best to update during the weekends!

XOXO