This Is The End~

Differences
Please log in to read the full chapter
Jackson manages to snap out of his stun, racing after the younger. 

Obviously, this chase was not going to be easy, for either of them. Someone would notice them, maybe even record everything, and at the same time one was running away from another. Bambam had raced past the corner store, meaning he's ahead of Jackson by 5 blocks. 

Yeah.. Jackson stood there like an idiot for 10 minutes, don't look at me with that face. He's the one who can't recognize his own abandonment.  Jackson's pushing himself over his limits, trying to catch up with Bambam. He can't decide whether or not Bambam went left or right, so he goes with his gut.

Bambam is still light on his toes, not once has he stopped for a single breathe. Somehow, getting away from Jackson was the most motivation to continue.. And stop.

Bambam turns right, into an empty park. Cliché. This early and no one was at the park? Yeah.. I'd say so.. It's 5 A.M. Bambam climbs the obstacle easily; setting himself to have his legs stretched out onto the slide. The effect of the sun was hitting him, his legs ached and his breathe was frantic. Even his sweat wouldn't stop; plus he needed to get hydration. Bambam dealt with it, pushing back his needs, just to live in the moment. 

'I've never acted this way.. I ran away from us this time.. I abandoned Jackson, I left him and acted like a kiss was terrible. I didn't even mean to make it seem horrible, it was perfect.. And genuine. How can I fix this? Can I even fix this. Kunpimook you're such a ing . How are you a Bhuwakul? You got neither of their genes, everyone's so perfect... How did they get stuck with me? ... I am screwing myself over. WHY IS THIS SO HARD FOR US?

"BAMBAM YOU CAN'T JUST RUN AWAY LIKE THAT!" Jackson shouted from the ground, his fist was in the air and he was looking up.

"Go away Jackson..." Bambam said. 

"No. Come down here!" Jackson persisted. 

"I said.. GO AWAY."  Bambam shouted even louder. 

"Baby. Lower your voice.. People are sleeping." Jackson whispered. 

"Now you use terms of endearment? What are you? Crazy?" I'm the one who has the right to demand everything. Anything. No I am not being a spoiled brat, if he can just randomly change. Then I can too.

Bambam got caught up in his own mind, that he started to slip down the slide. 

"Are you trying to toy with me?" Jackson semi shouted into Bambam's face. 

"I try so hard to make up to you, but somehow you made into this cruel ... This cruel.. thing."
"And if you can't understand why, why do you even tr-" Bambam slapped him. 

"Don't you dare act like you have ANY right to yell at me. I should be the one who screams at you, but my heart hurts. Both mentally and physically." Bambam stood his ground. 

"Close your eyes..." Jackson felt like Bambam was desperate. 

"Count to 100.. Really... Loud.." Doubtful, Jackson took a deep breathe in, "1...2.. 3.. 4.. 5.." Jackson was counting really loud, loud enough to drown out surrounding noise. 

Bambam did a little test before he did anything. Bambam stomped his feet on the ground, and not once did Jackson flinch. 

Near 35 already, Bambam fled the scene. Not wanting anything to do with Jackson at the moment. He couldn't bear the thought of forgiving him so easily, but rejecting him made everything worse for Bambam. 

Bambam scurried away, trying hard to gain distance between them, as well as lose him. By the time Jackson had finished counting, he was suspicious, Jackson expected Bambam to kiss him, hug him, or even hurt him. Slowly he fluttered his eyes up, he was praying Bambam would still be there.To his discourage, Bambam had already left. Starstruck and guilty, Jackson falls back onto the bench. 

I should let him go, this is Bambam, he'll come back one way or another... Jackson sits on the bench for a long time, watching the sunrise and somehow... He still had worry laced in his mind. 

"Hyung.." He heard Bambam say. 

Immediately, Jackson whipped his head to find a source.

Nothing. 

"Why am I hearing him?" Jackson mumbled.  

"Maybe that's because.. I'm with you." Jackson turned the opposite direction, finding Bambam in the once empty spot beside him.

"Bambam?" Jackson asked. 

"Nah. I'm your conscience." Bambam cooly replied.

"My conscience?" Jackson asked.

"Yeah you head. I'm here to tell you to get off your ." 

"You're right. You're not Bambam, Bambam doesn't use foul language." Jackson retorted. 

"Funny. No one, just doesn't use foul language. He probably sings like a bird. Now continuing this insanely cliché situation..." Fake Bambam paused. 

"Let's just get down to it. You are a tool. Yep. This is your conscience, biting you in the . Listen, if you want to make up. Don't act like you're going to beat him up. Its a move, and quite frankly, repetitive. Just tell him the truth, break down, cry, or even beg. I want to be with him more then ever." Fake Bambam said. 

"You do realize you're talking about yourself?" Jackson wittedly asked. 

"You want to play games? At a time like this? You better think twice. Like hell I am going to be that foolish, to let you get away with it. AGAIN!" Fake Bambam was ruthless. That just goes to say how much Jackson felt about himself. No matter how many times Jackson told himself, it took Bambam's voice, Bambam's pleading eyes that Jackson could finally come to his senses.

The brutal truth was that even if Bambam was some dreamt up thing he made from his conscience, it also meant he couldn't beg for forgiveness. 

"Hey! You think I don't know what you are thinking? ing idiot. Ha. I bet he's called you that more than a few times. Anyways... You think I can't hear you thinking? I'm your conscience for Christ's sake. You think I'm here for fun? It's annoying hearing you and whine." 

"By the way.. It wouldn't hurt to practice on me. Maybe you will actually find a  way to ing talk to him. I can't believe we got this hot piece of ." Fake Bambam pointed to himself. 

"Hey. That's my.. I guess.. our boyfriend you're talking about." Jackson mumbled. 

"Right. Go hunt for that !" Fake Bambam slapped his , "He'll come back to the dorm." 

"Fine. Believe what you want, I'm leaving!" Shouted Fake Bambam. 

"Yah. You can't be screaming your head off, it's 6 AM, not everyone is awake!" Scolded Jackson. 

"Yeah. I can. I am in your head you nitwit!" Shouted Bambam even louder than before. 

"You ing idiot."  Fake Bambam continued to screeched, walking away, his back facing Jackson.

Fake Bambam stopped abruptly, turning to face Jackson, smiling creepily.

"Bye." Fake Bambam quickly said, waving, before running full speed into Jackson. Instinct came in, and he braced for impact. Nothing, no tumbling back, or a pain in the bruise. Nothing. 

"Right.. Aha." Jackson mumbled awkwardly.  Jackson took his time walking back to the dorm. 

At the same time, Bambam was sitting outside the convenience store. It was peaceful, there was no dispatch, no screaming fans, just Bambam's breathing. Bambam hurried to take out his phone. 

"I need you."

"I'm at the convenience store by the dormitory." With that, Bambam hung up. 

A few minutes had passed,

I'd say a good 10 minutes..

Until Dylan's car pulled up just in front of Bambam. 

Dylan rolled down his windows, "Yah. You look pale. Get in." Bambam got in, locking in the seat belt; he rolled up the window before speaking. 

"Thanks Hyung." Bambam said smalley. 

"No problem.. What's wrong?" Dylan asked. 

"I'm fighting with Jackson." Bambam reluctantly told him.
"Right when you just got back? That ing tool.. I'm going to i-" 

"Dylan Hyung.. Stop." Bambam asked.  Dylan stopped, not wanting to add to the younger's rage. 

"Where do you want to go? I'll make a call to Jinyoung-ssi." Dylan stated. 

"I feel like he's going so easy on me."

"Hey. He's not a monster Bambam, if you need time. You need time." Dylan defend JYP. 

"I guess so." Bambam pouted. 

"Aish. If I wasn't so straight I'd kiss you." Dylan teased. 

"Here." Bambam kissed his fingers, quickly pressing them onto Dylan's mouth. 

"Yah. Just cause you kissed me, doesn't mean you get to go tell Danbi you slobbered all over my face." Dylan was quick to snap. 

"I'm not a dog Hyung."

"You still slobber." Dylan pressed.

Bambam laughed it off, and they fall into the usual silence. Its calm and nothing was wrong with it. Dylan had driven them to his luxurious house, the pros of being a highly respected doctor. 

Dylan Kang was a cardiologist, who technically wasn't even supposed to be assigned such a minor case like Bambam's. But fate would have it that JYP requested the most intelligent personnel on Bambam. 

"Hey. Do people clean after you?" Bambam asked while he scanned the garage. 

"Aha. Uh.. Yeah, I pay them too." Dylan said locking his car. 

"You pay people to clean your ? Interesting.. I guess should hire one too. To listen to me rant, and and moan about my sorry  life." Bambam simply said. 

"You ing weirdo. I highly doubt any maid would want to deal with you. There is such thing as a psychiatrist." Dylan paused. 

"Something I tried very hard to avoid for you.." Dylan admitted. 

"Hyung.. It's okay. I'm going to bed. Would you accompany me? I'd like to sleep talk to you." Bambam giggled. 

Dylan allowed himself to be dragged by Bambam into his own room. Bambam tucked himself in letting Dylan sit on the opposite side of him.

"Are you tired?" Dylan asked. Bambam nods lifelessly, cause.. Where is the lie. 

"Great. I am too, I'

Please log in to read the full chapter