Out Of The Ordinary~

Differences
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hyung!" Bambam shouts happily.  I am taken aback from him tugging on my arm.

"Get off." I ordered sternly. Bambam pouts sadly, even if it's supposed to just be cute. I know he's actually really offended. 

"Just.. Just leave me alone." I quickly snap. Bambam lets out a sad mutter and gets up. Bambam surveys my eyes for an explanation, but he can't find one.  He just shakes his head disappointedly, turning around and leaving me on the couch alone. 

-3rd POV- 

Bambam sat in his room, in the corner, where if anyone was to enter they wouldn't see him because it's covered by his hanging clothes. 

He rocked himself back and forward crying into his crossed arms. Bambam cries at the way Jackson aggressively pulls back from him, his intensely commanding voice directed to Bambam. Bambam can't understand why Jackson won't let him in, even when they've acknowledged their feelings, Jackson continously acted cold and impersonal. 

It all started the moment Jackson realise they were dating, that they were supposed to love each other unconditionally.  

Bambam couldn't have known why Jackson changed, but Jackson hid it well. Bambam sobs quietly, not wanting to alarm anyone else in the dorm.  

Junior knew better though, the hurt coated Bambam's eyes, Junior knew it all too well. But Junior decided, that today, Bambam could cry alone. 

Bambam's eyes wouldn't dry, his tears were salty and his shoulders rose rapidly because he had to take breathes in from his mouth, only because his nose was plugged. Bambam's eyes are puffy, bloodshot and his eyes are threatening to close for a quick nap, but his tears continue to rush down. 

Did Jackson hate him? Were his feelings a false alarm, is that why he was so rude? Bambam couldn't help but let his mind continously run towards that.
Meanwhile, Jackson sits himself cross legged on his floor. Whenever he made Bambam feel lonely, Jackson couldn't urge himself to comfort. Bambam's love for Jackson was very strong, but even that could make you feel lonely... But Jackson needed Bambam to try to understand. 

Jackson wanted to express his feelings desperately,  but he couldn't. It didn't come out sweet, or playful.  Rude and insensitive, which was making Jackson
longing to apologize.  But Jackson never could bring himself to it. Jackson knew he always hurt Bambam, but he couldn't bring himself to let Bambam go. He was selfish. Greedy for the love of his life, even if it meant hurting him, over and over again. Bambam's mind was crossed with ending it, just like every time Jackson was offensive. 

One look at Jackson's slight smile got Bambam to start all over again. Jackson never fully Laughed with Bambam around anymore, he never understood. Jackson never tried laughing around Bambam, Bambam tried his hardest not to be offended. 

Jackson sat here, slow tears rolling off his eyes, Jackson always felt the same way. 

Alone.

Jackson loved Bambam a lot,  he always took their relationship seriously. He wanted Bambam to stay, never leave his side no matter what. Jackson wiped his painful tears and rushed to Bambam's door. He gives it a hard knock, before entering himself. Bambam held his breath, watching Jackson stand in the door frame, scanning the room. Jackson sat down on the blanket, waiting for Bambam to reveal himself. 

Bambam slowly made his way out, onto Jackson's lap. Into Jackson's body, his arms, even when they weren't welcoming. 

Jackson never could hug back, because he was afraid that the slightest display of affection, made it for sure that Bambam never liked him. 

Jackson plants a delicate kiss on Bambam's lips, craving so much more. Jackson kisses him hungrily, not once releasing him for air. Jackson can feel Bambam's tears rub onto his own cheeks. It made Jackson internally die, knowing he made Bambam cry again. 

Bambam knew better, after any kiss, Jackson acted like it was a horrible mistake.  

Bambam crawled off his cold boyfriend's lap, trying to keep as much distance between them as possible. Bambam wasn't sure if anything was considered 'new'.
But for the first time, Bambam can finally utter the bitter words he never wanted to try say. 

"Are you joking? What does,  does our... Relationship mean to you?" Jackson stares blankly at Bambam. Who is foolishly letting his tears and vulnerability show like nothing. 

"I love you." Bambam stutters out. 
"Why is it, why is it.." Bambam pauses, connecting their eyes
again. 

"Why is it you don't love me?" Jackson thought that was the end of his question. 

"Do you enjoy hurting me?" Jackson watches as Bambam grips his heart angrily. 

"Why do you break my heart? You aren't capable of being nice to me!" Bambam screamed viciously.  

"I'm sorry." Jackson whispered.
Bambam shook his head, "I'm sorry." Jackson repeated louder. 

"I can't be a nice guy, I always hurt you. But don't leave.. Please don't leave because of me." Jackson pleads, his eyes watering. 

"Jackson, I need you to trust me." Bambam muttered, smiling weakly.
 
"I understand you so much, please... I want to be there for you." Bambam begs, his tears are threatening to  come,  but his voice has yet to crack. 

Jackson can't answer any of the younger's question, so he let's his actions speak. Jackson kisses Bambam deeply, as if all of Bambam's pleads were useless. Bambam may have broke the kiss, but Jackson gets up, and leaves Bambam again. 

Jackson gets to his room, Mark already sound asleep, Jackson lays down beside him. His mind runs wild, a rhetorical question and an image of Bambam each time . 

'He always says he understands me. Why can't he understand that I am almost incapable of showing emotions? Why can't he realize that I love him just as much?'

Jackson just wanted to keep Bambam beside him, never letting go of him. He's selfish.  Jackson feels his eyes getting wet, his breathing is rapid and his love's image replays over and over again.  The way Bambam confessed to him gave him butterflies just thinking about it. 

Jackson was so deeply in love with Bambam, he wanted so desperately to show him the affection Bambam deserved. But no matter what he did anymore, the affection was the only thing he lacked.

Jackson used to cling to the younger because he wasn't allowed to kiss him, or be forward with him. With that, Jackson leeched himself onto the younger, never wanting to let go of his precious love. Yet, the day Bambam confessed, his eyes were watery, his hearing unclear and clear randomly, his palms clammy and his throat was dry. 

Jackson was nervous for himself. Ridiculous many would insist, but Jackson was scared. Scared of entering the relationship he longed since the beginning of time, but he never got the chance to commit to. 

There his love was, Bambam's voice shaking, his eyes frantically going everywhere but to Jackson. Jackson watched as the younger became flustered, stuttering and his pronouncation became poor. 

Jackson kissed the lips he ached for, cutting him off, the younger didn't know what was happening. When realization kicked in, Bambam was fully into it. Loving
every moment of it, Jackson and Bambam finally got the taste of the lips they yearned for, since the first day they met. 

Cliché? Maybe. But Jackson and Bambam were deeply engulfed by each other, so easily. So quickly. 
 
How was it that Jackson starte

Please log in to read the full chapter