Sometimes Questions, Won't Help

Differences
Please log in to read the full chapter

Their silence was sickening, Bambam's feet ached from standing, he looked at Jackson, then sat on the couch. Jackson sat in front of him, a metre away and cross-legged.  

"What's your name?"
"You know this." Bambam remained silent, his glare cutting into Jackson. 

"Jackson Wang." 

"When were you born?" 

"March 28, 1994." 

"Why don't you love me." Bambam's gentleness disappeared. 

"I do love you. I love you so much that I question if it's even possible to love that much."
Jackson stiff backed his tears. 

"Do you enjoy hurting me?" Jackson shakes his head.

"Why do you break my heart? Is it fun for you? I spent my childhood gussing over you, trying to become hotter, something you'd want." 

"I don't want to break your heart. I try so hard not to affect you with my actions. There is no reason this would be fun for me. I'm an idiot." Jackson threw his head
into his hands. 

"I try so hard to keep my emotions bottled in, to keep me from letting you have complete control. But, you've already gave me control. I'm not ready. I can't love you like a normal person. I can't show affection to you, because... Because I'm scared you'll never actually love me." 

"When did you fall in love with me?" Bambam shed a few light tears, but Jackson didn't even see him to notice.

"The day we met. I know, it sounds disgusting, just you were adorable. At first, it was just a brotherly manner. Well, then you turned 16. And things changed, you changed. You acted more mature, as mature as you can get anyways." 

"You are way too good at lyin-" 

"And then, you acted more manly. More your age. I don't know,  you just seemed, different. You were so, perfect." Jackson sighed at the moment. Before brutally
ending it. 

"How come you can't love me?" Bambam's emotions were rattling, his behavior has been erratic. 

"Don't you understand? All I do is love you! I love you til I'm sick. Till I go numb and have to cry myself to sleep, It's so exhausting, but I'm the one who put it on myself." Jackson confessed. .

"It's exhausting? EXHAUSTING to love me? I get it. You want to give up loving me." Bambam jumped. 

"ARE YOU JUST GOING TO DROWN OUT MY WORDS? Ignore my words, and everything before and after that? Are you that self absorbed to notice I'm hurt as well?" Jackson lashed out. 

"YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT WHEN YOU RUINED ME! WHEN YOU NEGLECTED ME SO MUCH THAT I CAN'T STAND IT ANY MORE!  I HATE IT. I HATE LOVING YOU SO MUCH, IT TEARS ME APART JUST TRYING SO HARD!"

"I cry so much I feel like I need to vomit, I'm so scared by your neglect I can hardly go on pretending anymore. I'm tired. I'm tired Jackson." Bambam paused, swallowing her bravery down. 

"I need to say those words, 'I'm tired.' Why? Because it makes be feel good for once. Good about being with you." Bambam stared at Jackson, his tears reflected the ceiling lights.

"How does acknowledging you're tired make you accept your love for me? How those acknowledging I make you sick makes YOU feel better about ME?" Jackson screamed. 

"BECAUSE IT REMINDS YOU'RE WORTH IT! YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME! BUT HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FEEL THAT I MEAN THE WORLD TO YOU IF YOU HATE ME? WHY DO YOU LIE ABOUT LOVING ME? WHY DON'T YOU JUST BREAK MY HEART TO
GET IT OVER WITH? " Bambam's throat throbbed. It could only stop him momentarily. 

"DON'T YOU GET THAT DRAGGING ON OUR RELATIONSHIP MAKES IT WORSE FOR ME? YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE IN THIS RELATIONSHIP! TOO BAD I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT LOVES THE OTHER. I CAN'T BREAK UP WITH YOU! I CAN'T TAKE THAT PAIN OF BREAKING UP WITH SOMEONE I TRULY LOVE!"

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BREAK MY HEART AND LEAVE ME? You can be touchy in front of the Ahgases; but not at home? Fine. When you finally begin to speak, break up with me. Break up with me to spare the pain of being in a relationship with such little meaning. When you break up with me, you can be just as cold or clingy, just try not to make me love you! No matter what you do, I'll always love you, but don't make me want you, don't make me want you more than I can, because I can't take being hurt again." Bambam cried into his hands, his tears pooled in his hands, dissolving slowly as he wept. He waited for the brutally words ending his love. Bambam heard Jackson, Jackson breathing was rapid and fast. Bambam fought himself, his curiosity won.  There sat a crying Jackson, his words wouldn't come out, and he shuttered. 

"Goodbye Jackson." Bambam let his voice falter, not caring if his weakness was easily revealed.  Bambam slowly walked to his room, trying his best not to be affected by Jackson's wailing. Bambam tried his hardest not to run into the arms he loved. Bambam could have let himself go. 

Day 1/10

Bambam continued life, he ignored Jackson. Played with Mark and Yugyeom time to time. He always put up a fight for Youngjae in Mario Kart. To GOT7, Bambam was fine.  

Mark and Junior had heard everything from yesterday. All of Bambam's sobs, all of Jackson's sobs. They heard every detail of the fight . Mark hated how much Bambam could masked his feelings. 

Day 2/10

Jackson almost talked to Bambam. Almost. Manager nim came in and said JYP-Sunbae wanted to talk to all of them. 

If Bambam could continue laughing away his pain, how was Jackson supposed to feel bad about hurting him? 

He did. If Bambam had to resort to hiding his pain, Jackson was the most terrible man. Jackson cried in the shower, it was the only place he could cry and wail without anyone hearing him. Jackson cried so hard, he lost most of his energy. 

Day 3/10 

 

Jackson had been monitoring Bambam, that sounds creepy, but he kept an eye on him.  Which also meant, Bambam hadn't eaten in 3 days. It concerned him, so he brought his complaints to Junior. 

"Hey. Could you get Bambam to eat something?" Jackson asked as he walked into Junior's room.  Junior looked up from his book, joined by the sight of Jackson. 

"Why? He's been eating." Junior looked back to his book. 

"No he hasn't. I've been watching him. He hasn't been ate a grain of rice." Jackson countered. 

"Fine. Just get out and close the door. I'll do it later." Junior snapped. Jackson just thanked him and walked out of Junior's room. Junior placed his bookmark into its place. Walking out of his room, to knock on the youngest's' room. 

"Hey hyung." Bambam managed to say as he opened the door. Bambam's eyes fluttered lightly, threatening to shut. 

"You have to eat." Junior cut to the chase. Bambam pouted, but almost fell.

Junior caught him, "Bambam! Bamie?!" Junior shouted, shaking Bambam's head violently. It took awhile for him to regain hi

Please log in to read the full chapter