A Brother Has To Worry

Differences
Please log in to read the full chapter

"God. My ribs hurt." Bambam held his side.

 

Mark watched in concern, "This is because you coughed a fit that your intestines want to fall out." He mimicked barfing, the guys joined in gagging.

 

"Mark! You're disgusting, all of you actually." Bambam squeezed his hand.

"Nothing like making our REAL MAKNAE laugh." Jaebeom cut in.

"Who you calling the real maknae?" Bambam got defensive.

 

"I'm just saying, Yugyeom acts way too informal that it seems he's older." Jaebeom explained.

"I'm sorry that I only studied being formal!" Bambam exclaims. They all laugh with each other, just a smile is tugged on Bambam's lips.

"Hyung." Bambam directed to Mark.

Mark hummed in response, "YAH BAMBAM THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE HERE TOO YOU KNOW!" Junior screamed.

 

"Who's trying to break the glass now?" Yugyeom said informally.

 

"See what I mean?" Jaebeom laughed.

"Mianhae." Bambam apologized to Junior.

"You shouldn't be sorry. Umma over here should be. For breaking our eardrums." Yugyeom lightly pushed Junior.  

Junior glared, "Don't even get me started on you, you giant baby." Junior threatened.

"You of all people should know that Junior's scary when he's angry!" Youngjae spoke up.

"YEAH! HEAR THAT? I'LL KILL YOU! You're lucky I'd kill you in the hospital, it's more clean." Junior shouted.

"He's using his accent again!" Youngjae pointed out.

"Junior ah. Stop using your accent." Jaebeom ordered.

"Shut up. It's just easier to yell with the accent." Junior defended.

 

"SO!" Jaebeom challenged. Bambam smiled discreetly, not wanting to laugh any harder because his stomach, really hurts.

Junior and Jaebeom continued their fight, all of the boys hearing it all.

 

15 Minutes~

"Jackson been gone for awhile." Youngjae observed.

"Yeah. Where did he go to get food?" Everyone shrugs.

"I'm kind of glad he's gone right now. I can't really take looking at him. It makes me feel guilty for it, it makes me scared that he will do it. That he will break my heart and leave me alone." Bambam shook his head, smiling because he thinks of himself as an idiot.

 

"Isn't it what you want? What you begged him to do?" Jaebeom asked.

"Even if it was, Bambam doesn't want his words to be true." Junior answered.

"Bambam wants to believe that Jackson loves him too. When he told Jackson to break up with him, they were to break up because Jackson felt nothing towards Bambam." Yugyeom explained.

 

Mark held Bambam's hand tightly, knowing Bambam hated hearing his story over and over again.

"Hey. It's alright." Mark gripped Bambam tighter. Bambam nods slowly, letting his worries try to melt. Both of Mark's hands wrapped onto Bambam's one, he felt that just linking hands gave Bambam a lot of comfort.

"See. If someone walked passed the door, people would think that Bambam was dying. With Mark looking like a distressed boyfriend and all." Yugyeom quickly observed.

 

"I like to think that if we were in a different universe, I could fall in love with Mark-Hyung." Bambam shamelessly claimed.

"Good. Cause I believe that too." Mark laughed.

"It's settled, they're dating, go Markbam." Youngjae joked. Little did they know, Jackson had just gotten back, hearing Youngjae declaring the relationship. \Nothing more\

"We brought you cards, a few board games. Just the classic Hospital supplies." Youngjae held the bag high. Bambam shrugs at it, gesturing him to put it on the the table.

Jackson just swung the door open, his grin wide and bright, disguising his true feelings. Jackson watched as his friends' smiles faltered at the sight of him, they weren't even on good terms. It's almost like Bambam turned them against him, but Bambam would never do that. It's too cruel. A different kind of smile appeared, a more calm and settled one on the boys. Before you go around assuming it's a fake smile, they

actually had nothing against Jackson. Just, the joke was about Mark and Bambam, dating. Dating. As in, no Jackson, just Mark and Bambam being cute and .

 

"Manager-nim insisted I brought food for you guys too." Jackson lifted the dark brown bags.

 

"That's only because, he gave you his card." Youngjae challenged.

 

"Yeah. You make as much as we do Jackson." Jaebeom taunted.  

"See. This is why you would get in Prison." Junior pointed out.

"The only person who'd get here is you. By me." Jaebeom wiggled his brow towards Junior.

"Hit him." Junior said to Youngjae.

"Don't you dare."

"I'll take the blame." Junior offered. Youngjae punched Jaebeom in the stomach swiftly. Jaebeom's eyes widened, his nose flared.

 

"Yah! You guys just eat." Jackson placed the food on the table in the corner. The four boys hurried to the table, Mark not trying to move aside.

"Are you sure you don't want me to sit here, holding your hand?" Mark asked.  

"I'm not sure. Could you just stay?" Mark nods, smiling lightly. Jackson is jealous at the sight of Mark and Bambam. He know that Mark would never go for Bambam if Mark thought they were still dating. Unless, Bambam told him they weren't dating anymore...

 

Jackson was far enough to not hear their conversation. The only thing he could really comprehend was that Mark made Bambam

laugh.

"You're so stupid." Bambam said to Mark.  

"I'm still older to you."

"You never cared about age! Don't act like you do now!" Bambam insisted, narrowing his eyes on Mark. Mark laughed wholeheartedly, his hand momentarily retracted; just to hit Bambam, sliding back into the Thai's grasp. Cautiously, Jackson approached them, wondering if they were going to ignore his existence.

"Stop it." Bambam pressed.

 

"Shut up. You're being boring." Pressured Mark.

Please log in to read the full chapter