Hidden, but I'm Alone

Differences
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                      

They entered the ice cream shop they usually went to, waving to the staff members, and proceeding to the glass refrigerator. Junior squatted down, Bambam and Mark remained standing up, scanning the options.

 

"What.. Should we... Mint, rocky Road and Taro. Oh! Vanilla." Bambam exclaimed looking through the flavors.  

 

"What flavors for who?" Junior asked.

 

"Rock Roads for me. Vanilla is for Youngjae. Mint for Yugyeom. Taro is for Mark hyung. Um... Strawberry, vanilla and Chocolate is for Jaebeom hyung. And pistachio for you, Jinyoung hyung!"

 

Silence followed through, "What... What about Jackson?"

"What about him?" Bambam asked Mark, fluttering his eyelashes.

"What flavor does he get?" Junior repeated.

 

"Nothing. Jackson doesn't get anything.." Bambam sniffed back his tears, shaking his head and smiling.

 

"Whatever." Bambam got up and lugged the ice cream cartons to the counter. Mark connected eyes with Junior.

"Rocky road too?" Mark hushedly asked. Junior nodded and got up, walking to Bambam. Junior pulled Bambam away from the cashier, allowing Mark to get there before Bambam noticed there was more then 6 cartons.

"Hi. Just the 7?" She perkily asked. Mark just nods, waiting for her to finish scanning.

"It's going to be..." Mark just waves her the card, waiting for her to transfer the amount. Mark laughed at the price.  

"Thank you. Have a good day!" Her cheerfulness sickened Mark. He just waves and grabs the white bag.

"Jinyoung. Turn around." Mark ordered once he exited the small store.

"you don't have to be that rude. " Jinyoung complains before turning around.

"We should hurry back! Don't want the ice cream to melt." Bambam said cheerfully. Odd as it was, Bambam's perky attitude didn't irritate Mark. I guess after spending a lot of time with him, Bambam just seemed normal to Mark. And when Jackson would rant about Bambam, Mark could see why Jackson was head over heels for him.

I'm not saying Mark was in love with him. I'm just saying, if Bambam wasn't someone he saw a little brother, Mark would like him. But, Mark would always see Bambam as the boy who couldn't even speak Korean. Bambam wrapped his arm onto Mark's, resting his head on the older's shoulder.

"She only charged me for 4." Mark started a conversation.

"Someone recognized Mark hyung~" Bambam cooed.

Junior laughed, "She probably  wanted you to notice her." Mark shook his head, smiling at Junior's assumption.

 

"I'm tired. We should have just stayed and slept in." Bambam stated, yawning discreetly.

"Look who is being a lazy ." Junior teased pushing Bambam.

"Hyung! I'm just tired. My feet are killing me." Bambam let his eyes wander to Mark, Mark knew full well what was requested. Reluctantly, he bent slightly down, allowing Bambam to jump onto him.

Meanwhile, Jackson was fuming inside his room. His jealousy of Mark and Bambam was still fresh. How Bambam didn't really do much to Mark about the kiss, or how Bambam was sitting on Mark. It just made Jackson so angry, so agitated. Jackson attempted to come himself down, not wanting much to fight with his boyfriend nor his roommate.

Jackson forcefully pulled his phone out of his pocket, scrolling through the Internet, when his worst nightmare came to life.

 

Markbam.

Bambam was on Mark's back, Junior laughing at them. Another one of Mark holding hands with Bambam. There was one where Bambam head rested on Mark’s shoulder, and they were laughing at each other.

 

Jinbam.

 

Junior had taken selfies with Bambam, some of Bambam kissing his cheek. Or even a photo of Junior rubbing Bambam's back.

Why did Jackson have to see this? ing dispatch. Jealousy was boiling in Jackson, and he couldn't take a moment longer in the dorm. Jackson  grabbed his face mask. He put on his sweater, rushing outside. His phone was in his black pants, his dorm key in his wallet. He was set, he just needed to put on his shoes. Frantically he slipped into his shoes, and rushed out. Jackson kept his head low as he walked down the stairwell, not really in the mood to greet anyone.

" Oh.. Jackson." Junior's voice announced. Jackson lifted his head, meeting Bambam's eyes. His angry, dissolved at the sight of his boyfriend's despairing eyes.

Jackson gulped, "Hey." He said plainly.

His eyes wandered to Mark and Bambam's hands, his rage resurfaced.

"Where are you going?" Mark asked breaking the tension.

"Just out." Jackson vaguely replied. Bambam placed his chin on Mark’s shoulder, his eyes were focused on the oldest’s jawline

 

 

Mark sighed, "Be back by 8. Manager hyung is ordering in." Mark lectured. Jackson’s attention is on Bambam, who hasn’t even tried looking at him. Jackson just scoff laughs, and they continue their own ways. Jackson fights himself so hard not to stand there and watch Bambam leave. Jackson fights himself from causing a scene, because Bambam didn't deserve humiliation. Bambam glances back at his boyfriend, hoping to connect with apologetic eyes, but Jackson's already half way gone.

 

"Bambam... Come on." Mark urged the younger to look at him.

 

"Bamie! " Mark snaps his fingers. Bambam hums in response.

"You're out of it. I'm sure Jackson is just meeting up with some old friends." Mark reassured. Mark's words seemed to calm Bambam, but the Thai's insecurity couldn't be locked away completely.The three enter the dormitory, Bambam quickly jumps onto the couch, neither of the boys argue with him about jumping on the furniture.

 

“Yah! At least put away the ice cream.” Junior scolded.

 

Bambam chuckled, placing the ice cream in the freezer, and the 4 bubble teas into the fridge. He was ready to pour away Jackson’s bubble tea, but he thought of it as a waste of Mark’s money.

 

Bambam lays on Junior's lap, examining Mark's every move to start the movie. Bambam blurs the words out, not to mention his eyes were closed and he was in deep thought.

 

Time may have passed quickly, but Bambam's thoughts were too dark, that his relationship ended up alienated. Broken down bit by bit, and analyzed. Bambam couldn't find a simple explanation to his boyfriend's differences between before they dated, and after.

 

Bambam's eyes were soaked, his eyes were puffy and his lips were pressed together.

 

Bambam nuzzled into Junior's knee, Junior felt his knee get wet, and he knew. Junior gently placed his hand onto Bambam's

back, rubbing in circles. Bambam cried even more at the gentle comfort, Bambam hugged Junior's waist,  Bambam's face straight into Junior's stomach.

 

"I'm sorry." Bambam stuttered out. Junior nodded, "It's not your fault..." Mark opened the window, the cool night breeze hitting his face, he was content.

Mark walked to the light switch, hearing Bambam's familiar sniffle.

Mark sat down beside the two again, Mark gently Bambam's hair, knowing this all too well. Mark's rage for Jackson heated, that air head thought this could benefit Bambam, how can he be this stupid?

Bambam stays muzzled into Junior when Jackson gets home.

Jackson just scans them, waving and a simple, "YO." Just as Jackson was going to call Bambam to follow him, the other members make themselves apparent.

“Did you guys buy us Ice cream?” Yugyeom asked.

“Yeah. And the bubble teas are in the fridge.” Junior replied. Youngjae hurries to the fridge, pulling out the vanilla for himself. Jaebeom grabbed his and Yugyeom out, getting the silver spoon in the drawer close to the fridge.The tension in the air was thick, but no one dared breaking it.

Jackson approached the fridge himself, ready to pull out what he assumed would be his.

“We didn’t get you anything.” Bambam snapped before Jackson could open the fridge door. Jackson is taken by surprise, but the Thai’s words were muffled, by the position he was in. Mark just glares at the figure turning to their room. But seeing Bambam vulnerable state made his anger slightly disappear.

“Yah. We’re going out to the night market, don’t worry Jinyoung Hyung, Jaebeom hyung is making us wear disguises..” Yugyeom said to no one in particular.

 

“That’s okay. Be back by 8:30 though. Manager-nim is ordering in, I’ll stall him until 8:30.” Junior informed.

“Thanks mom!” Yugyeom joked.

“Call me mom one more time and you’re dead.” Junior threatened. The three boys hurry out of the dorm, hurrying not to get caught.

 

"You can go talk to him." Mark said to Bambam, Bambam just shakes his head.

 

"How can I face him like a pansy? Crying and being whiny... It's not something Jackson particularly likes." Bambam justified.

Mark got up, leaving Junior and Bambam. Mark knocked on his own bedroom door, Jackson granted entrance. In Jackson's defense, he expected Bam

Please log in to read the full chapter