My Nightmare, Is A Reality

Differences
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I was yelling at Jackson." Bambam stated, looking anywhere but at Nickhyun. 

A sigh of relief came out.  "Boy trouble?" 

"Why do you sound like my mom? Talking to my sister at that." Bambam glared at the ceiling. 

"Because... It is boy problems. So tell me. Why are you being a hassle for this hospital?" Bambam shook his head.

"Why does he neglect me? พี่ชาย why does my heart tremble for him, even when it's been broken by him more than too many times?" Bambam finally connected his eyes with Nickhyun. 

"Because that's love." Nickhyun himself is chuckling. 

"Because love's cruel and relentless, it's stupid and enraging. But when you remember all the sweet times, it's addicting." Nickhyun is speaking from experience, which makes Bambam trust his Thai brother all the more. 

"พี่ชาย, is it really worth it? That's all I can ask myself. I'm not pleased with my conclusion." Bambam blankly stated. 

"And your conclusion was?"

"It's worth the hell. It's worth being discriminated, generalized and categorized just to be with my boyfriend. I hate it." Bambam laughed, laughed so hard even
when his mind was on the mend, and his throat was not recovering easily. 

"The opposite emotion is often displayed when the mind has felt like its lost its control." Nickhyun observed. 

"It has. Without knowing it, Jackson has complete control. I can't take it. I wanna kill myself, end it. But that means never seeing my family, nor Jackson. Or my friends, that means instead of easing everyone I once or still cared for will be burdened by me. I can't even think about dying in peace." 

"I'm tired." Bambam announced. Nickhyun stood up once again, retucking in Bambam. 

"Good. Be tired. Love makes you restless." Nickhyun smiled down at him. 

"พี่ชาย. If I can't fall out of love with Jackson, isn't it bad to continue to fall for him?"
Bambam wipes a stray tear.  

"Nickhyun sunbae, I'm done for. He's got control of me, he makes me cry and smile, he makes me so angry but depressed." Bambam lets a stream of tears flow down his cheeks. Stifling back the other ones loaded up. 

"I'm tired." Bambam mumbled, his eyes already fluttering down.  

"It's never too bad to continue to be in love." Nickhyun tip toes outside, quickly taking out his phone, stopping the audio recorder. 

"Let's hope he got it loud and clear." Nickhyun told himself whilst he left the building.  

"What the hell is 1018? A supermodel?  So many hot guys coming and going..." Speaking of which.

"I'm here to check out." Nickhyun interrupted. 

"And you were a visitor for...?"

"Room 1018." The Nurse's eyes almost fall out or something, Nickhyun brushes it off, just simply signing the log. 

"Thank you." He smiles and waves while he walked away. 

"Gotta get this to Jackson." Nickhyun sends Jackson the voice recording via email, and hurries into the company car.

"He was so hunky, of course it's 1018. I should have known to try keeping quiet." the nurse scolded herself. 

"Well, he wasn't that hot." The other nurse replied dully. 

"He was just really cute instead of regular Korean men." Another nurse replied. 

"Who are we talking about?" Nurse Kim came back from her rounds. 

"1018's visitors," the nurse pauses.

"Isn't he on your rounds! Is he a supermodel? Any of his model friends single?" Nurse Kim gives her signature sweet smile. 

"His friends are idols. Ha, he is too." Nurse Kim leaves them like that, walking anywhere but back. 

Day 8/10 

It was midday, Bambam still had yet to wake up. Nurse Kim had just finished her rounds and sat quietly in Bambam's room. Every once and awhile she would check his stats and what not. Doctor Kang came in as per usual, giving a slight bow of the head to each other. Doctor Kang grabbed Bambam's chart, examining it carefully and cautiously. 

"He should be discharged in 2 days or so." Doctor Kang informed her. She nods. Doctor Kang looks away from Bambam's chart, staring down at his patient.

"He seems so at peace. I can't believe that Jackson kid is hurting such an innocent boy." Doctor Kang shakes his head. 

"Have you grown attached to this boy?" Doctor Kang smiles, but doesn't fail to nod. 

"He decided against it to call me Doctor. He calls me Hyung. I call him Bambam. He's like my little brother. 

We've exchanged numbers, and talk like old friends. We're honest and happy. I like having a friend." Doctor Kang continued. 

"We exchanged numbers as well, he runs to be around." Doctor Kang agrees. 

"Ha. I guess we'll be see each other around more often." Doctor Kang sets Bambam's chart back, ready to leave the room.

"Dylan hyung." Bambam mumbled. He stopped in his tracks. 

"Hey buddy." Doctor Kang said. 

"Are you done rounds?" Bambam whined. 

"No. Almost. I'll be back soon. So no need to worry." Doctor Kang closes the door, resuming his rounds. Wiping his wide smile off his face.
"Hello Nurse Kim." 

"We talked about this all day yesterday." 

"Noona."

"Noona, did Jackson stop by?" She shakes her head. 

"Let's get you eating. I got you some Thai food. My Co worker went to this super authentic Thai place for lunch so I asked her to order you something. Of course I had to pay her back." Nurse Kim laughs. 

"I've been on for 3 days straight, so today's my day off." Nurse Kim made aware. 

"Okay. You can stay in with me. There's a deck of cards over there." She grabs the cards. 

Shuffling and dealing them, they begin the match. 

2hours-

"Let's stop. I'm tired of these games." Bambam told her. Nurse Kim just laughs, pushing the game aside. 

"It's good having a friend like you." Bambam smiled. 

"No one has visited you today. Except me of course. That's odd." 

"I like it. Kind of a good quiet." 

"I'll be right back okay? I dying of thirst over here." 

"I'm not saying you have to rush back, I got to make a phone call."
"Okay.. The line at the cafeteria was super long....." She said while closing the door.

"Thanks Danbi..." He drags on, he is talking  to himself. 

"Mark?" Bambam asked the phone. 

"Who else? You called my cell phone." Mark stated. 

"Hyung.."

"Yah. You heard me the first time." Mark scolded. 

"Mark.. I can't go to sleep." 

"Bambam.. It's 7 o'clock... Why are you sleeping?" 

"I have nothing to do, and I'm annoyed with hearing my heartbeat. I can't think straight." Bambam explained. 

"Well.. Let me speak with a nurse. I'll get them to turn off the sound for the machine."

"I want to got to bed. And no one is with me." Bambam explained. 

"You never need to have someone with you.." Mark dragged on, as if in thought. Bambam chewed his lip nervously, Mark figured it out quickly. 

"Are you scared? Did you have a nightmare?" Mark asked, full of concern. 

"Every since I passed out in the practice room, I have been getting nightmares, I can't sleep.." Bambam wasn't joking, his night terrors were getting the best of him. 

"Do you want me to come? I'll sleep with you." Mark offered. 

Bambam smiled and the gesture, and was fully equip to accept, but fell short. 

"No..no no.. I don't want to burden you. Just.. Sing." Bambam ordered.
"Bambam, you know I can't sing." 

"Then hum. Make sure I know that you're here with me.." Bambam begged. 

Mark set out, Humming 'My Whole Body Is Reacting' considering Bambam needed a gentle song that would lure him into a deep sleep. 

"Th..hm.. Thank you.. Ma..rk" Bambam smiled, letting his eyes fall shut. By the time Nurse Kim got back from the cafeteria, Bambam was fast asleep. 

Day 9/10

"He hasn't came?" Bambam asked, his disappointment was ringing throughout. 

"Not once. I'm sorry Bamie." Nurse Kim informed.

"That's alright. I think it's for the better. Their busy and I need the quiet." Nurse Kim nods along.
"I'll see

Please log in to read the full chapter