Chapter 12

THE Couple

About 3 days have passed since that day..


“Isn’t this what you wanted?”

Arguments can be heard coming from a secluded classroom. Sung Suyeol does not understand why Seo Taesuk wants to look for him again. Haven’t they already gotten what they wanted? Everything has been going according to what they had in mind. Yunho and Jaejoong had broken up.

“No this is not...”

Seo Taesuk said while looking disturbed by the situation. He always thought that Jaejoong will be happy with him. He thought that he is a better partner for Jaejoong than Yunho. Hence, when Sung Suyeol approached him with his plan of breaking the two of them up, he agreed. It was not until he really executed accordingly, that he realised that this cannot be any further away from the truth. He recalls the look of disgust on Jaejoong face when he kissed him, and nothing hurts more than that.

Also, after they had broken up, there never was a day where Jaejoong looked happy. It is not until then when he realises, Jaejoong does not love him. He loves Yunho deeply. Taesuk feels like slapping himself for agreeing and causing Jaejoong so much agony.

“But hey, you willingly agreed previously. I did not force you into this. Also, the result is successful. You can’t blame me for this, if you really need someone or something to blame, blame their relationship for not being strong enough. Just a little trick and that’s it. Golden couple? My foot.”

“So what should we do now? Maybe I.. maybe I can speak to Yunho about this and tell him that all these is a misunderstanding. Yes that’s right! I should do that!”

Sung Suyeol grabs onto his arm just when he is about to bolt out of the classroom.

“Don’t you dare Seo Taesuk. If you tell anyone about it, I will make sure that school’s gonna be hell for you. That you will never be able to have even a day of peace in this school ever again.” He tightens the grip on his arm. “Understand?”

He tosses the arm away as he walks out of the classroom. Leaving Seo Taesuk alone with his daunting warning.

Seo Taesuk knows about this guys’ background. That his family does have some connections with the mafia. He understands that Sung Suyeol means what he says.

Hence, he cannot go against his wishes.




“Hey did you see it just now? Senior Yunho went into classroom 206 with someone.” Girl A says.

“What?! This fast? It has not even been a week after the break up! Poor senior Jaejoong.” Girl B laments.

Sung Suyeol overheard the conversation between the two girls. ‘That fast?’ He smirks to himself. ‘Let me go and see who is his new catch.’ He thinks inwardly as he makes his way to said classroom.

It’s the classroom right at the end of the corner. Due to its inconspicuous position, many students like to use it for that kind of activites after school.

The classroom’s door is slightly ajar when Sung Suyeol is there. He decides to stand behind it as he tries to take a look at whatever that is going on inside. He can clearly see Yunho making out with someone.

And that someone looks so much like… Jae.. Wait? Jaejoong?!

How can it be?

Right at that moment, a voice sounded,

“The person is here Yunho-yah.” Jaejoong says breathlessly.

Yunho smiles against Jaejoong’s lips. He kisses him one last time before pulling away.

“Sung Suyeol, why don’t we have our much needed talk now?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~*Flashback*~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Jae.” He calls.

Jaejoong’s eyes well up upon hearing his voice.

Jaejoong turns around and clings onto him desperately as he screams into Yunho’s chest.

“I’m worried sick you idiot!” Tears of relief flooded his eyes, “Where have you been! Why didn’t you pick up my calls?! Idiot idiot idiot!"

His clings onto him even harder.

“Baby, calm down. I am here now.” He says as he engulfs the crying figure into his arms, hoping to that it will calm him down a little.

“Let’s get us in first mmh?” He says into his hair.

He feels Jaejoong nods lightly at that.

He then opens the door and carries Jaejoong into the apartment. All the while, Jaejoong has his face buried into Yunho’s chest, refusing to pull apart even for a second.

After parting ways with Karam, Yunho had gone to the nearest bar around the area for a drink, hoping to clear his mind. He knows that something is off with the whole incident, and he needed some time alone to think about it. Also, despite having absolute trust in Jaejoong, it does not diminish the awful feeling he felt with Jaejoong being kissed by someone else. He needs to find out exactly what is happening, and he will make sure that whoever is behind all these, pays his price.

His phone went dead sometime while he was in the bar and he realises that Jaejoong must have been really worried to run all the way back here from the campsite, in the middle of the night. A frown forms on his face at the thought of that.

He drops Jaejoong’s bag at the front door and carries the both of them to their room. He sits on the bed, carrying Jaejoong with him. Suddenly, a sharp pain shoots through his neck.  He winces and realises that Jaejoong is biting him.

Jaejoong is so frustrated with everything. Why can’t people just leave them the alone? He couldn’t help but be angry with himself. This pretty face can get him into so much trouble.

Yunho lets him be and only coaxes him out after he is calmed enough to talk.

Slowly pulling Jaejoong up to face him, his heart aches as he sees those angry and  sorrowful doe eyes. He kisses them gently, hoping that his lover can feel better. Jaejoong grabs onto Yunho’s shirt and slowly closes the distance between them as he kisses him on the lips. They started off slow and gentle but it soon develops into hungry tasting and biting. Yunho returns with as much passion but he can’t help but tug onto Jaejoong’s lower lip a little harder as memories of the photo re-surface again.

Right, they still have to talk about that.

Yunho slowly pulls away from those warm and soft lips. He can hear Jaejoong mewls a little as he protests against the sudden lost of contact. Clouded and confused doe eyes stare back at him, it makes him thinks that maybe the talk can wait.

But he knows that this could not wait. 

With his thumb gently rubbing on Jaejoong’s lip, Yunho shakes his head before he searches around for his phone.

He finally finds it and he opens that sinister message.

Jaejoong’s eyes go wide at the sight of that picture.

Yunho could not help but think what will happen if their trust is not as strong. Together with all the things that he have heard from the guys from BigBang High recently, this might have caused a potential big fight.

Jaejoong stares into Yunho’s eyes as he says,

“You should know that it totally isn’t what it seems like right?” He knows that maybe he should ask how did he get the picture. He knows that maybe he should be angry at the person who sends Yunho this. But right now, all that’s on his mind is that Yunho can’t misunderstand this. He can’t.

Seeing the insecurities flashes through Jaejoong’s eyes, Yunho pulls him closer, only to reassure him.

“Of course, baby. I trust you. ” He says as he presses a kiss onto his lips.

“So so much.”

Jaejoong breaths in deeply, Yunho’s scent soothing his rapid heart.

He then tells Yunho the whole story.

As expected, Yunho is livid by the end of the retelling.

“He will pay.”

~~~~~~~~~~*End of flashback*~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yes I expected this much from the two of you.”

“Say, Sung Suyeol. What’s your motive behind all of this?”

“Easy, it’s all part of my experiment.”

Yunho raises an eyebrow at his words.

“Experiment?”

“Yes experiment.”

“What for?”

Sung Suyeol is a cynic. He heard a lot of stories in regards to the pair and he never believes that any of it is real. Love? Really? He wants to see how far ‘Love’ can bring them. Also, he cannot understand why these two are so loved. Even if he himself is going to be the new Student President soon, he is not as well-liked as Jaejoong.

Hence, this is another reason why he wants to sabotage their relationship. He thinks that Jaejoong’s popularity is closely linked up to his relationship with the Jung Corp’s heir.

“Well, everybody has been talking about the two of you as the Golden Couple. I just want to see if the two of you can really live up to the name.”

Yunho frowns.

“So you are saying that, you took our relationship as an experiment for your entertainment?” He questions.

“You can say that.” Sung Suyeol replies still smiling.

‘Is this the way geniuses’ minds work?’ Jaejoong says inwardly upon hearing that absurd statement.

Yunho slaps him hard.

“You...!” Sung Suyeol is shocked by what Yunho has done.

“Listen, kid, this is not something that you should or can be playing with. ”

“I do what I want! Why can’t I!” Sung Suyeol is already screaming at Yunho.

“I see.. so this is how you want to do it.”

Yunho pulls out his phone.

“Yeah, it’s me. Listen, I want Sung Suyeol’s name together with all his achievements to be erased from our school’s record. Also, make sure that no other schools in Korea will accept him from now on.”

“Jung Yunho you can’t do that!” Sung Suyeol attempts to snatch his phone over. But Yunho hangs up before he is able to do it.

“This the end of our conversation Sung Suyeol. I hope this teaches you a lesson. You can leave now.”

“Jung Yunho you..!”

“Seems like this is not enough. Do you want Jung Corp to pull out their investments from your Dad’s company too?”

“….”

Sung Suyeol knows that he will not be able to win against Yunho. He punches the wall and glares at Yunho before stomping away angrily.

Jaejoong stares a little at his retreating back before circling his arms around Yunho’s waist and buries his face into his chest.

It that because of what Sung Suyeol has done, they had to pretend that they were not together for the past week. They have long suspected that he was the one behind the plan. The corridor encounter a few days back was done because they have both noticed Sung Suyeol was there, watching them. They cannot act without getting a confirmation that he is the one. It was not until yesterday afternoon, where Jaejoong overheard the conversation between Seo Taesuk and Sung Suyeol, that they got a confirmed answer.

But Jaejoong still cannot help but feel bad for the guy.

“Is it a little too harsh..?” came Jaejoong’s muffled voice.

Yunho knows that Sung Suyeol’s future might just be ruined because of this. But his relationship with Jaejoong is something that protects with his life. He will not allow anybody to jeopardise it, moreover for such a laughable reason.

“Babe..” Yunho whispers as he kisses his hair.

Then, he brings Jaejoong up to face and while staring into those beautiful eyes, he says,

“Nobody gets to hurt you Jae, nobody.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: There we go! :) And I love reading all your comments, some of them are hella funny LOL. Love you guys!! <3