4. When you have too much to handle.

What is a mate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook couldn’t help avoiding Yoongi like the plague. He wasn’t sure if he would be able to control his wolf which was baring his teeth in want of ripping Yoongi’s throat in very tiny pieces.  Besides his urge of violence, he had to deal with a totally unexpected novelty (at least for him). After Jimin left him alone on the hall, it downed on Jungkook that his body was trembling not only because of anger but also because of an overpowering arousal like he never felt before.

He always thought his mated friends were exaggerating when they talked about the almost painful desire they felt for their mates. He thought they were just using a very good excuse, based on outdated stories, in order to skip classes and spend some days ing around.  Why didn’t he ever felt this strong pull before? He wondered for a while until he realized that that was the first time he ever touched Jimin. He has never gotten close enough to his omega to really be affected by his scent.

During the discussion on the hall, when he got very close to the boy’s neck, he could inhale his intoxicating scent. Fortunately, Jungkook could disguise his desire to claim the boy and erase Yoongi’s revolting scent, masking it as pure anger. If Jimin knew what the alpha wanted to do, as traumatized as he was, he would get terrified. If Jungkook’s sleep has been restless so far, now it only consisted of him fighting the memories of that scent and the burn on his skin.

-------------

He was taken by surprise when Yoongi sit next to him in the school patio. Both boys continued to look ahead in their usual silence.

 “You noticed” – Yoongi stated after a while.

Jungkook’s blood was boiling of anger, his internal wolf growling – “Aren’t you going to apologize?”– he said between his teeth.

 “No. I did it on purpose.” – Yoongi said calmly.

 Jungkook’s hands went straight to Yoongi’s shirt collar, but the elder was faster and easily dominated him, forcing him to sit down aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter