Bonus - Part 1

What is a mate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, I just had to write this. I hope you like it. Part 2 is coming soon. 

I missed interacting with you very much. Please, comment. 

 

____________

 

 

Jimin was practicing his newest dance routine. He loved those moments when he was alone and he could correct all his mistakes and be critical about his own performance.

He had practiced that choreography so many times that he has reached that moment where he could finally perform all the moves without thinking. In those moments he could let the emotions flow and really do art, that is, express feelings and thoughts through dance. The song was perfect, a sensual beat, not too fast, not too slow, that expressed a feeling that any person could relate: being in love. 

As usual, when he let his mind go free, his thoughts went to his mate: Jungkook. It was impossible not to think of him, Jimin tried to justify: first, Jungkook was a very good dancer and that routine would be perfect for him. Second, it was natural to think of those long arms, broad shoulders, that thick bottom lip so inviting to be bitten, those big hands. Yeah, he admitted long ago that he had a thing for those big hands. Just thinking about what they could do made him blush.

Sometimes, memories of when he was the joke of the school would resurface in his mind.  Memories of when he was famous for being the only omega that was blatantly rejected by his confirmed mate. When he would accidentally eavesdrop whisperings in the school corridor like “Is there anything wrong with him?” or “I’ve heard he was rejected because he’s a ” or “He must have done something wrong” or even “It’s because he’s fat”.

There was still a sting in his heart caused by the most painful moment when he woke up in the hospital feeling dirty, unwanted, violated and unfit. At that moment, seeing Jungkook in his room was like having all those feelings thrown at his face.

Nowadays, as a consequence, despite having a happy relationship with his mate, Jimin would still wake up at random nights. But now, while crying silently, he woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter