Yoonseok Bonus - part 2

What is a mate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, so here is part two. I'm finally getting the hang of this pair. I hope you like it.

Please, comment.

 

___________________________________________

 

 

The first days at the new school were easy for both Hoseok and Namjoon as they are very sociable. Hoseok’s shinny personality and amazing dance skills and Namjoon’s above average intelligence and rapping talent had their impression in the students and teachers as well.

After a week, Hoseok got a new interest: “Look, Namjoon-ah, those boys over there. Aren’t they interesting?”

Namjoon sighed, already foreseeing the new drama in which he would be always mysteriously get in trouble: “What?” – He looked, but didn’t really pay attention – “Oh! Hum… No, I don’t think so”. He said, mostly for annoyance.

“Oh, come on, look at them!” - J-Hope held Namjoon’s jaw and forced him to look in the direction of the mentioned boys. “See? For example, that pale one with the giant scarf and the beanie. Oh my gog! He is so tiny and squishy. He’s an omega, for sure”

“So, you have already picked your victim, hun?” – Namjoon sent that knowing look.

“Nope, all of them are attractive. How could I pick one right now? Namjoon, let’s make friends with them, please!” – Hoseok was jumping and hugging Namjoon’s arm trying his best aegyo.

Namjoon seemed indifferent, but internally he was praying that his friend didn’t do those trademark weird dolphin noises again. “Nope”

“Please, Namjoon-ah”. Hoseok blinked his yes… and started to make those weird noises, ignoring all the stares sent to them.

Namjoon sighed - “Ok”.

 

Just two days later, Namjoon found himself being pulled to the basketball court of the neighborhood.

Hoseok was almost hopping while walking to the place showing his usual extra energetic self.

“But I don’t even like basketball!”- Nanmjoon’s complain was totally ignored by this friend.

“Hey, you do the talk.” – That was Hoseok’s reply.

“What?” – Namjoon stopped walking, astonished.

“Of course! Do you think I’m going to throw myself on them? Come on, I can’t look that easy.” – The beta stated the apparently obvious truth.

Namjoon threw his arms in the air in despair. “Why do I even?” - He thought aloud, but resigned to his fate.

Hoseok was oh so looking forward to meet those cuties. From observing from afar, he could identify two alphas as their attitude was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter