When you share everything (M)

What is a mate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, after reading your suggestions, I decided to name the previous chapter as "Not my hyung". Did You like it? Thank you so much for the suggestions. More comments after the chapter.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

The next day, Jungkook was dreading the moment of having Jimin at his place. It wouldn’t be a not be a walk in the park to have Jimin so close and do nothing about it.

They didn’t tell their friends about their date, because the teasing would be unbearable. This way, they discreetly got Jungkook’s car after school.

Jungkook parked his car in front of his apartment building and said – “You know I live alone don’t you?” Jimin rolled his eyes – “Of course, I know, silly. I know a lot of things about you since I met you”. Jungkook, again, regretted that knowing that Jimin knew so much about him, but he for his turn, knew almost nothing about the omega until 3 months ago.

But Jimin seemed to read his mind, because he said “Let’s get inside, I’m freezing here.”

The apartment was spacious and modern, as expected. “Hum, we can watch a movie and prepare microwave popcorn.”

“In your room?” – Jimin asked, while walking around the huge living room.

“He, Jimin and a bed? Oh, no” – Jungkook thought. – “Er, the living room TV is bigger”.

“But I prefer it in your room. Aren’t we doing the going out to get to know each other better thing? So, I wanna see your room.” – the omega lifted his eyebrows and flashed a Cheshire smile.

“Ah, hum… ok, then.”

“Omg, I knew you loved G-dragon, but I didn’t know it was that much! How many posters and albums of him do you have?”

“I lost count.” – Jungkook was amused by the dancer’s excitement.

“And so many love songs! Gee, I didn’t know you were that cheesy!”

 Jungkook was sitting on his bed while Jimin was exploring the room, bending down sometimes to take a better look at things. The alpha had to look away before some problems happen, you know, down there.

Then, Jimin plopped down on the bed next to him holding the DVD player control - “Let’s watch this action movie”.

Despite the latent urge to claim the omega, Jungkook was sincerelly satisfied to just have some quality time with him. So, he ended up being very calm and the omega’s scent, after a while, instead of arousing him, caused a homely, comfortable feeling. In fact, Jungkook wasn’t paying attention to the movie, but listening to the omega’s “oooohs”,  “ahhhhs” and giggles.

“Jungkook” – Jimin said, after a while.

“What?”

“May I make a question?” – Jimin looked at him, ignoring the movie altogether.

“Of course”.

Jimin looked at his lap for a moment, before facing him again – “Hum, why did you reject me?”

The traces of lingering pain in the omega’s eyes hurt the alpha. Will he forget himself one day?

“Well, it’s difficult to say that, but I decided that I would open up to you. So, the truth is that… I was scared”.

“Scared? Of me?” – Jimin looked surprised.

“No, I was scared of myself. First, I thought I was scared of letting myself being vulnerable to you, of showing my true self with flaws and weaknesses to you. I thought I was scared of losing control” – he paused for a moment to gather courage – “Later on, I found out that I was scared of becoming like… like… my father”.

Jungkook sighed; it was painful to say it aloud, but he need to share it.

“Everybody thinks that being the son of T.O.P., the great alpha, is amazing but it wasn’t like that for me.  When I was a little kid, I used to think that he was amazing and I used to look up to him. I wanted to be like him, but later on, I realized that my mum wasn’t happy, she used to cry secretly and looked depressed. I tried to help, but she insisted that she was ok. Then, I discovered that, since the very beginning, my father mistreated my mother. He… he would beat her and.. and her whenever he felt in the mood for . He also cheated on her with l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter