3. When everything you had for granted...

What is a mate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook spent the whole night thinking, trying to figure out everything that happened that day. He thought Jimin would get extremely happy and relieved just by seeing him at the hospital. He thought everyone would praise him for finally giving proper attention to his omega, for having dashed to the damn place as fast as he could.

Well, nothing worked as he expected. After having that talk with Yoongi in the hospital waiting room, he waited until Jimin’s screams that could be listened from the distance, finally came to an end. Yoongi instructed him to wait a little more and entered the room. Thirty minutes later, Jungkook slowly approached the doorframe of Jimin’s room for the second time that day.

The vision he had caused a pang in his chest. Jimin and Yoongi were sitting side by side with their backs on the headboard of the bed. Yoongi’s arm was over Jimin’s shoulders and he was whispering sweet things on the omega’s ear. Jimin was sobbing quietly, his small hands cleaning the tears from his face.

“That should be me.” – Jungkook thought, but he couldn’t do anything to take his rightful place because Jimin saw him and all the screaming began again.

The nurse ordered him to go home and not come back. When he was leaving the place, he still listened to the old lady saying at his back “What have you done to him?”  He didn’t answer as she clearly didn’t intend that to be heard. Even if it was, he wouldn’t be able to say anything.

The next day, Jin and Taehyung only arrived at school during lunch break. He sit next to then at the cafeteria table and at his inquisitive gaze, Jin said:  “We went to visit Jimin. Taehyung wouldn’t be able to study if we didn’t.”

“We are going to give all the support he needs during his recovering. We already arranged a therapist to him. His first session is tomorrow.” – Taehyung  looked very satisfied.

 “A psychiatrist?” – Jungkook was astonished.

“He was attacked, beaten up and almost . It’s a very traumatic experience, Jungkook. Jimin gets terrified when anyone, especially an alpha, tries to touch him, except Yoongi”. – Taehyung explained.

Yoongi. The fact that Yoongi seemed to be always mentioned when Jimin is the topic of the conversation was beginning to get to Jungkook’s nerves. Obviously, he was deeply grateful to hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter