Hyung is amazing.

What is a mate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know if this chapter is long enough as some readers required, I hope it's ok. I couldn't wait waht i have writen. Sorry.

Some reader's comments gave me a great idea: it was the friendzone thing.  Thanks a lot!

Thanks for subscribbing, commenting and upvoting.

 

 

_______________________

 

At first, Jungkook was very satisfied with his progress with Jimin, as they moved from enemies to friends. But, afterwards, realization hit him like a meteor. “Oh my god what have i done?” – He thought.  “Well, if I don’t act fast, I’m going to be officially friendzoned. And worse, there are so many alphas with an eye on him, I see it. The question is: can I touch him? If I court him, will he have a relapse in his therapy? I can’t bear being responsible for that too.  I’m afraid to touch him, but I still can’t be friends with him.  What to do? What to do?”

Hosek didn’t help to ease his self-criticism, as he confirmed Jungkook’s fears. “Yeah, in fact, you officially friendzoned yourself, but there’s just a little tiny problem in this thing.”

“What the hell, hyung? The problem has a problem?” – Jungkook’s puzzled face would be hilarious, if he weren’t so desperate.

“Jungkook, you can’t be friendzoned, you silly. It’s impossible. Hahaha! You’re his mate. Your nature will never allow that. You two are made to be together.” – Hoseok was having a great time, slapping Jungkook’s shoulder; his smile then would light a whole city.

To sum up, Hoseok wasn’t very helpful indeed. He just laughed, pointing at him and messed his hair. When the beta left, Jungkook tsked – “Am I the youngest one? Really?” – he thought for the millionth time.­­­

Jungkook was between a rock and a hard place. If he and Jimin succeed in their dance task, Lay may allow Jimin to enter the unmated omegas list. On the other hand, Jungkook wanted to fell fulfilled, to prove to Jimin that they could do things together, that they could work as a true couple.

The two-weeks of rehearsal were coming to an end and he was getting more and more anxious. Jimin didn’t seem stressed by the arrival of his brother and Kookie was ok with it. After all, Jackson couldn’t see that they kept on meeting outside the dance studio.

The whole situation changed drastically on the following day, though. As usual, all of them were at the lunch table. Jungkook and Jimin were chatting about their performance, but Jimin started laughing like crazy at Jungkook’s comic impersonation of Lay.

Jungkook was so entranced by the omega in front of him that he didn’t notice a little commotion around the entrance of the cafeteria. Suddenly, he felt a harsh pat on his shoulder. Jimin went white immediately, his hand moved to cover his mouth. – “Jackson!” - He said with a reprimand in his tone before looking at his friends. “Guys, sorry for not telling you before, this is my older brother, Jackson, he’s just transferred to here.”  Jimin tried to smile, but failed when he saw Jackson in a staring contest with Jungkook.

“We’ll do the formalities later, Jiminie. First, I have some business with this little jerk here.” The look he sent to Junkook was dark. “Step. Away. From. My brother. Forever.” – his lips were in a thin line.

“Hyung!” – Jimin went livid.

“Don’t worry, Jimin. I have this.” – Jackson gestured with his hand to make Jimin to stay in his spot.

“So, you little , now that you’re dealing with someone your size… you know what to do. I don’t want to repeat myself.” – Jackson’s voice was full of sarcasm.

Jungkook, took a deep breath and slowly stood up, his gaze never leaving the new student, his back straight, his chest inflated in a typical alpha stance. In fact, he was taller than Jackson, but the latter’s aura was powerful.

“No, I won’t step away.” – He sounded determined. Jackson opened his mouth to speak, but Jungkook continued, looking at Jimin: “Only if Jimin wants me to”.

Everybody was in shock: Jungkook’s attitude was unexpected and really brave, maybe even stupid. Jackson’s fame preceded him: besides being goofy and popular, he was skilled with martial arts and so agile that he was a fencing champion and his physical talent showed in the perfect backflips he did during his dance performances.

The whole place was frozen, the boys looking very anxious whereas Jimin was livid, holding Jackson’s arm firmly, but he wasn’t match to his brother’s strength.

“You, jerk, leave this table now” – Jackson’s voice was a low growl, he was vi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter