chapter 8: exhausting feelings

survive for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She lay the little girl on her bed and sit on her table as she massage her temple.

 

"Things seems to be ruining my day. I shouldn't be. Jessica's mine now." Yuri said as she smile at the frame in her table.

She check her phone and saw tons of texts from Jessica.

 

She answer Jessica's call.

 

"Yuri-ah, where are you? I'm in the emergency room of your hospital. Come here. I need you right now." Jessica said crying. With that Yuri abruptly run from her office to the emergency room.

 

She saw Jessica outside who look so distress.

 

"Sica!" Yuri rushed to Jessica's side and hug her tight.

 

"What happen?" Yuri ask again.

 

"Tiff... She collapsed" Jessica said as she look at Yuri with her red puffy eyes

 

[Flashback]

 

Jessica's P.O.V.

 

Tiffany is clutching on her chest while trying to find something. I was trying to calm myself. I admit I still love her but, I love Yuri now.

 

Tiff is now walking away going to her room.

 

What the heck! No one messes with Me and get away with it.

 

I grip on her wrist she look at me with A pain expression and the next thing I know is she collapse in my arms. I was crying too hard but manage to call emergency Up until the ambulance came  I was whispering to Tiffany's ear that she need to live. She need to stay awake for me.

 

[End of flashback]

 

Normal P.O.V

 

"Sica. Tiff has something she's been hiding from you"Yuri said seriously.

 

"She's dying. She needs a heart" Yuri continue she studied Jessica's expression.

 

"Don't with me,seobang!" Jessica said as she pull Yuri's ear.

 

"Awww ouch.Sica let my ear go. Baby. It hurts" Yuri said. Jessica is still pulling her ear when  Yuri's uncle go out.

 

"Ehem! Who's Ms.Hwang's guardian?"  Yuri's uncle ask. Jessica raise her hand causing Yuri to smile since her ear is free now.

 

"She's my best friend" Jessica said 

Yuri raise her hand too. Making Sica look at her.

 

"I'm the best friend's girlfriend" she smile dorkily. Jessica just blushed. The doctor chuckle. Amuse at her niece's humor.

 

"Ms.  Hwang. She's dying. She's to be donated a heart later. Surgery is now going to start. Yuri.  Just explain it to your girlfriend." Jessica blushed more but worry is all over her face.

 

"Tell. Me. Now. NOW. N.O.W" Jessica said. Yuri smile nervously. She started saying what Tiffany's condition is. After Yuri told her, she break down in Yuri's arms. Yuri just rub her back to calm the girl down. Jessica just kept on sobbing and Yuri doesn't know what to do anymore. All she can do is rub the back of her girlfriend. The thought still make her smile.

 

"How come she never told me? I thought we're best friends?" Jessica said more like to herself.

 

"She'll be okay after the heart transplant" Yuri said making Jessica calm Down.

 

"You smell different,Yuri ah." Jessica said as she inhale Yuri's indifferent scent.

 

"Oh it must be Wendy's scent." Yuri said making Sica look at her more like glare at her.

 

"She's a kid, sicababy. Don't be jealous" Yuri said. Seeing Sica made Yuri forget her problems with Miranda.

 

They go to her office and saw Wendy. Jessica smile at the sleeping kid.

 

"Jessica, sleep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter