chapter 5: she's falling

survive for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning,

 

Yuri opened her eyes and stretched. Falling on the couch.she groaned as she rub her sore .

 

"Jung sister likes their room cold" Yuri said as she shivered from the coldness of the room.  She stand up from the couch and started exercising. She put on her earphones and started doing push ups.

 

Sica wake up feeling so comfy in her sister's hug. She then see the tan dork doing push ups. Yuri never failed to amuse her by her dorky actions. She sleep more wanting her sister's warmth.

 

Yuri waited for Jessica and Krystal to wake up. She was playing a game in her phone when her  uncle called her to drop by the hospital today. She write a note for Jessica and left the house.

 

Yuri rushed to the hospital. On her way inside the hospital. She saw tiffany. But she shrugged the thought of it.

 

"I must be seeing things" Yuri said to herself. She open the door to the office of her uncle.

 

"Uncle. Is there anything you want to tell me?" Yuri asked politely.

 

"Well,  you'll soon be graduating as a valedictorian. I am proud. I want you to be a resident doctor here in my hospital." Her uncle has always been fond of Yuri and her smartness. She knew Yuri will be a good doctor. She manage to be a troublemaker while being a top student.

 

"I'll do that uncle! I want to work here.  When do I start?" Yuri asked.

 

"Well, you'll start tomorrow." Her uncle said.  She spend her afternoon looking around the hospital. At 6pm,

She bid her goodbye since she want to have dinner with Jessica . she assumed Sica went home already. She went to tiffany and Jessica's condo.

 

"Yul, she's not in" Tiffany said shortly.

 

"She told me to wait. She's on her way. Can I stay? Until Sica comes?" Yuri asked politely.  Tiffany open the door wide for Yuri to come in.  They sit in the couch with silence engulfing the condo.

 

Tiffany open the TV to lessen the awkwardness.

 

"So, tiff.." Yuri was cut off by tiffany.

 

"Yuri, that's tiffany for you." Tiffany said shortly.

 

"Okay. What's your hobbies?" Yuri asked the girl beside her.

 

"aside from glaring at me and hating me"Yuri said this in her mind.

 

"None of your business" she said. She stop by a channel showing Warm bodies. It was a movie she never Watched. She wanted to Watch it. It was silent when Yuri started to break the silence.

 

"I like this movie,Fany. It would be nice if we Could be exhumed right?" Yuri asked making Tiffany look at her

 

"You and your fondness with nicknames. Why do you say that? I mean,  you wanna die?" Tiffany asked. There they have it. A proper yulti conversation.

 

"I mean to be brought back in the world. Not all people that died, was prepared for it.. Some of them regret that they couldn't do things they could've done when they were alive." Yuri  finished her statement

 

"Why kwon? Is there someone who left you behind?" Tiffany asked. She never knew this side of Yuri. Logical side. She should've known since Yuri is a valedictorian medical student. A big shot doctor once she graduated.

 

"Yep.my parents died in a plane crash on their way home from a business trip. After they were buried, they appeared in my dream saying sorry they spent less time with me and that they can't watch me grow up anymore. I liked this movie. I always do.  The feeling of being brought back to death" Yuri said focusing her gaze on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter