chapter 6: the truth

survive for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica still wide awake and still glancing at her phone. Waiting for Yuri to call. She give up on her Jung pride and try to call her dork.

 

"Hello? Jessica?" Yuri asked on the other line. Obviously surprised.

 

It hurt Jessica to hear Yuri to call her that. She likes Sica better since its a special nickname like Jessi.

 

"Yuri-ah. I'm so sorry.. I never mean what I've said. I'm actually gonna miss you so much." Jessica said pouting and tearing up.

 

Yuri was smiling at the other line but tried to give the ice princess a hard time. Expressing her feelings.

 

"Yuri-ah! Talk to me. I've gave up my pride to call you to tell you how I'll ing miss your seconds by seconds texts, surprise visits, your dorky action, your warmth. All of you. Can you not go tomorrow?" Jessica said practically begging.

Yuri begin to grin. But what makes her day complete and be the most happiest day of her life is when...

 

"Yul. I'm falling for you. Don't leave me when I just started falling for you. Catch me. Don't let Me fall." Jessica said. Yuri can't stop grinning.

 

"Jessica, you don't know how much you make me feel so happy today. Geez. I wanna hug you tight right now" Yuri finally speak.

 

"Then. Hug me now.  Let's cuddle until I wake up the next day." Jessica cutely whined as Yuri started to smile so much that her cheeks feels like it will ripped into two.

 

"As much as I want that to happen my princess. I cannot go with your wishes. I need to be a resident doctor." Yuri said carefully. Trying not to disappoint the girl.

 

"Okay. I'm going to sleep already, Yuri-ah. Goodnight. Good luck tomorrow." Jessica said.

 

"Alright, Sica. Goodnight. Sweet dreams sleep tight. I love you so much" Yuri said.

 

Jessica ended the call to get some sleep.

 

The next day..

 

Jessica is now in her office eating her breakfast as she looks through documents and design. She saw one design that will suit tiffany. She smile at the thought of tiffany liking it.

 

Her phone ring indicating a message.

 

Dork Yul: heyyy. Did you eat breakfast already? I'm at the hospital already. Don't drown yourself there okay?

 

Sica begin to grin. She woke up awhile ago without tiffany in their condo.

 

Ice princess: I'm currently eating, yul. Well,  behave at that hospital, Yul. You know one wrong everything you work hard for. Will go down to drain. I won't. Don't overwork yourself.

 

She put down her phone and look through her documents. She call her secretary.

 

"Is there any schedule today?" She asked her secretary.

 

"So far, you're free today." Her secretary said. Her secretary go out when Jessica dismissed her.

 

She fix her things and go out of her office. Her employees greeted her but as an Ice Princess,she keeps a straight face on.

 

She waited for her car in front of the company. And w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter