chapter 4: yul saves the day

survive for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

With Krystal, Sulli and  Yuri.

 

"Yuri unnie. How long have you been pursuing my sister?" Krystal asked Yuri who is thinking too hard.

 

"6 months krystal. You seem sad. What's the matter?" Yuri decided to ask Krystal.

 

"Well, I wanna spend Siblings Day with my sister but she doesn't want to spend it with me. It has always been tiffany unnie.". Krystal said to Yuri.  Sulli has been silent since Krystal told her to be in order for them to become friends.

 

"Well, I'll talk to your unnie about this.when we talk later. But, for now. let's have fun. Let's take pictures and enjoy this day, kryst." Yuri said cheering Krystal up. Krystal like to take pictures.

 

They were taking a picture and having fun even Krystal don't bicker with sulli anymore.

 

On Jessica and Tiffany's side..

 

"Come on, tiff.let's not end JeTi Day like this.  I'll make it up to Krystal next time." Jessica pulled tiffany in an arcade.  They played and played until they felt tired.  They went in a restaurant and was surprised to see Krystal, Yuri and Sulli taking pictures.

 

"At least yuri made her happy today" tiffany told her.  They looked at the 3 girls who walk Away from the restaurant. Jessica felt guilty today. She felt like a bad sister.

 

They ordered a steak and after they finished their food.  They left the restaurant only to eat strawberry banana ice cream. And that's how their day ended. They went back home. She called home.

 

"Hello. This is Jessica. Is Krystal home?" Jessica asked their maid.

 

"Yes. She's home. Have she given you her handmade gift? She missed you so much that I see her do it before she goes to bed " the maid said.

 

"Yep. She gave it to me. Make sure she is eating fine and drink her milk everyday" Jessica said. She sound like someone entrusting a 5 year old to someone.

 

Jessica hanged up. Tiffany back hugs the girl.

 

"Jessi, don't worry. She'll be fine.she'll grow out of it. She's 18. It's normal for them to be like that" tiffany Comfort Jessica.  Jessica turned around and hug tiffany as she rest her chin on Tiffany's shoulder.

 

Jessica received a text from Yuri saying  that she's downstairs and she's waiting.

Jessica told Tiffany that she needs to go down. She left their condo and go down.  She saw Yuri using her pick up truck car.

 

"Hey. Want some fresh air?" Yuri asked   Jessica nodded. Jessica hopped on the back and saw a mini mattress on it. She sit on it while Yuri open some beer. Yuri sit beside her.

 

"Sica. I think you need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter