chapter 3: ruined JeTi Day

survive for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica has been frowning ever since she started driving. She looked at the two girls chatting in her rear view mirror.

 

"Jessi. Keep your eyes on the road not to us." Tiffany said still looking at Krystal.

 

"Don't boss me around. No one boss me around" Jessica said. Tiffany sticked her tongue out at Jessica.

 

"Unnie. Shut up and drive. I don't wanna die young and pretty. " Krystal said making Tiffany laughed.

 

"Jessi. Krystal speak like you" tiffany said between her laughs

 

"We're not sisters for nothing" Jessica and Krystal both said and rolled their eyes. Tiffany laughed at their antics.

 

They went  straight to the mall. 

Right from the moment they went in, Krystal and tiffany dragged Jessica, who is locked arms between Krystal and tiffany. 

They went in a boutique and tried everything their eyes landed on. 

If Jessica was in the mood to shop, She'll be as hyper as this two but her shopping mode was off.

 

"Tiff unnie, look at me! does it suit me?" Krystal asked giddily. Tiffany stopped choosing clothes to check on what Krystal picked. 

 

"Oh dear, you'll look good in anything." Tiffany said as she wink at Krystal.

 

"Oh Gosh! Did she just winked at my sister?" Jessica thought. She's sitting on a seat making sour face.

 

"Jessi stopped making sour faces. You look like a bored boyfriend who is forced to tag along with us." Tiffany whispered to Jessica, who is currently playing games.

 

"Tiffany unnie. Let's ignore her. She'll throw tantrums until I leave you guys alone" Krystal said while choosing a shirt for her to try on.

 

"She ruined JeTi Day. Even Yuri respects JeTi Day." Jessica continue to murder her phone with her deadly taps.

 

"Jessi. It's siblings Day. Make time for your sister." Tiffany said softly. Jessica stopped playing and go near Krystal.

 

"So kryst. Catch anything you liked?" Jessica asked Krystal who is busy choosing clothes.

 

"Hmm.. Not yet. Maybe I'll buy them all." Krystal said not looking at her sister.

 

"Ooohh~ I like this shirt.  I better use this since it's Siblings Day."

Jessica wear the shirt and pay for it.

 

"Oh my Gosh! How tacky, unnie. "My sister has the best sister" really?" Krystal said rolling her eyes. She decided to ignore her sister's revenge and get a handful of clothes.

 

"Kryssie. Are you done? Tell me if you are, okay? Cause  I'm done. Where's jess... Oh Jessi.. Nice shirt" Tiffany said currently lost with Jessica's mood swing. She is creeped up with Jessica's sinister smile.

 

"Oh tiff unnie. I'm done. Unnie pay for them since you're the best sister" Krystal said rolling her eyes.

 

Jessica went to pay for their clothes. 

They went out of the boutique with Jessica walking like a zombi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter