chapter 7: taken

survive for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri went back to her office and see Jessica in her table.

 

"Yuri-ah! I thought you'll never be back again!" Jessica said as she stand up and smile in front of Yuri.

 

"Geez. I was gone not too long yet you're here, missing me that much?" Yuri said as she pinch Jessica's cheeks.

 

"Shut up, kwon. You're teasing me again" Jessica pouted.

 

"Sica-ah, can I kiss you?" Yuri ask the girl in front of her.

The girl can't say anything but avoid the tan girl's eyes.

 

"Well, Yu...." She was cut off by lips occupying hers and then she knew it.  Her lips is on Yuri's lips or the other way around. She wrapped her arms at the back of Yuri's neck and kiss the tan girl back. It was their first kiss. 

Sica slowly pulled away and Yuri's forehead is on Jessica.

 

"I'm not yet you're girlfriend yet,  we've kissed already? You're playing push and pull flirting again " Yuri said. Teasing the girl.

 

"If I knew before you're a Goddamn good kisser, I should've kissed you before." Jessica said smiling at Yuri.

 

"Let's get you home before Tiffany worry about you. Again" Yuri said pulling Jessica out of her office and close the door.

 

They walk out hand in hand and People look at them with envy. They look good.  They know that. They were born for one another but,  Yuri knows that Jessica is meant for tiffany. And She'll be giving Jessica back to tiffany.

 

Yuri open her car door and let Jessica in. She go in her car and they both drive in silence.

Yuri stop in front of Jessica's condo. Yuri unbuckled Jessica's seatbelt.

 

"Yuri-ah, I love you" Jessica said looking at Yuri's eyes. She kissed the dumbfounded girl. She pulled away and flicks Yuri's forehead.

 

"Do you mean it? Like we're officially together?" Yuri asked with so much enthusiasm. Jessica nod her head.

Yuri wear her biggest smile and get out of her car to open the door for her princess.

 

"You look so happy, seobang." Sica said. Touching Yuri's face.

 

"Well, I'm delighted that you are mine now" Yuri said. She Jessica up to the elevator and leave when Jessica texted her that she's now home.

Yuri drive away with so much happiness.

 

While Jessica..

She skips around their unit leaving Tiffany so shock.

 

"Jessi,are you high? Are you stoned?" Tiffany ask Jessica who looks like she's on cloud 9.

 

"Well, me and Yuri are official now. I just can't help it. I melted, tiff." Jessica said. 

Tiffany tried to smile but she ended up crying.

 

"Why are you crying, tiff? Aren't you happy for me?" Jessica asked her best friend

 

"Im sorry. I can't be happy. I've been in love with you,  Jessi. It's just that ever since Yuri came 2 years ago. You became Yuri this and Yuri that." Tiffany revealed.

 

"I should've said this before but now, I don't stand a chance. Heck,  I don't even know if I can give my heart to someone again" tiffany continued.

 

"I was in love with you, tiff. Eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter