chapter 1

survive for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany was currently waiting for her best friend outside the building of their condo. 

She saw her best friend get out of the car and run towards her.

How ironic. Her best friend hates running.

 

"Tiff!" Jessica said out of breath. She was panting and sweating.

 

"Jessi! I told you not to run" tiffany slap her best friend's arm softly

 

"Sorry tiff. I saw you waiting so, I run to get to you as quick as I can. Let's go inside it's chilly." Jessica wraps her arms around Tiffany's waist and they go inside the building.

 

Once they're inside their condo.

 

"Why are you late anyway, Jessi?" Tiffany asked the girl who is drinking water in the kitchen.

 

"Well, Kwon Yuri took me to her parents.  Not her real parents though. But it was awesome.  That tan medical student player has a nice house"

Jessica said making tiffany roll her eyes.

 

"That dark kid is serious about you?" Tiffany simply asked. Hiding her annoyance.

 

"Well, you're talking to Jessica Jung. Gorjess is the nickname. Even the biggest player will change for me." Jessica smirked as she flips her hair.

 

She remember how Yuri shamelessly flirt with her while she was waiting for tiffany in the hospital. That was 6months ago and slowly, Yuri started being serious that she's courting her and showing Sica that shes changed.

 

"Hello? Earth to jessi!"  Tiffany snapped Jessica out of her memory lane.

 

"Are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter