Chapter 002

Our Crazy Pack

Hi guys. I will be doing this in chapter in 3rd person. So yeah. It's just a heads up :)


There were 2 kids in one of the rooms. It was a boy and a girl. They seemed to be relaxed. It turned out to be Jihoon's and Soonyoung's kids. It was Seungkwan and Hyunju.

 

Seungkwan was singing 'Miracles' by Coldplay while Hyunju was smiling and letting the breeze hit her face. They were on their bed, sitting up against the headboard. They had the blanket on top of their legs and were just letting their ears flop onto the side of their head. Hyunju rested her head on Seungkwan's shoulder as he put his arm around her. He laid his head on top of hers.

 

They had the windows open, so wind was coming in. Seungkwan pushed his bangs out of his way and did the same for Hyunju. He continued to sing as his ears moved side to side. The only thing you could hear in the room, was Seungkwan's singing and the wind blowing. Other than that, it was completely quiet. Outside of the room, all you could hear is the parents and the kids yelling about what not to take to the beach and what to bring to the beach. 

 

Seungkwan winced as he stopped singing. He closed his eyes and started to clunch his hand. Hyunju just looked at him and looked at her hands. She played with them and pulled the blanket closer to her. Seungkwan opened his eyes and looked around. Tears filled his eyes as he looked at Hyunju. 

 

" Ju~ No matter what happens in the future. We will always be a family. I love you" Seungkwan softly told her as she just blankly stared at the wall across the room. He pulled her closer to him and kissed her forehead. " Oppa... I love you, too " She replied back as he played with her ears. She noticed his ears flopped down to the side and his eyes turned orange. 

 

She hugged him as he hugged her back. She noticed that he was shaking a bit. She rested her head on his chest as he hugged her tighter. They pulled away as his eyes turned back to brown. She smiled at him as he smiled back. 

 

The only thing you could now here is silence. The two just continued looking blankly at the wall as if it was a Tv. No one knows what they know. No one can see what they see. 

 

-----------------------------

 

" Yah! Minghao hyung! " Little Chan yelled as he ran towards the blond boy. Minghao just looked at him innocently before walking away to his parents.

 

" Appa. I want apple juice " He asked Jun as Jun nodded. Mingming carried him as they went to the kitchen. Chan pouted and left to Hansol. " Hyung! Wanna go to the beach?" He asked as Hansol thought about it. 

 

" Hmm.. Sure but I have to ask my umma" Hansol said and ran to his mother. Doyoon looked at him as he fed Samuel some food. " Neh? " He asked as Seungcheol came downstairs. " Can I got to the beach? Auntie Soon and Uncle Hoon left without us already " He pouted as Samuel stood up. " I wanna go " Samuel widen his eyes in excitment. 

 

" Kay. Tell the others. Go change and bring your towel " Seungcheol said calmly as Hansol ran to tell the others. " Wait....Where's Dongjinnie? " He asked as Doyoon stopped feeding Samuel. " I thought he was with you?" He asked as Seungcheol shook his head. " DONGJINNIE! " Doyoon yelled as Jeonghan came out. 

 

" Shut it. He's in here. He wanted to make cookies " Jeonghan told them as they calmed down. Samuel laughed and walked away from the others. Doyoon went to chase him. Dongjin came out and then turned back around when Seungcheol started to fake a cry. " Minyoung. I don't know these people " He blankly told her as she nodded. They continued to make the cookies. 

 

" Appa!! We are done changing! " Hansol yelled as he came running downstairs. By the time Seungcheol got to the living room, Chan, Hansol, Samuel, Doyoon, Mingaho, Mingming, Junhui, Wonwoo, Mingyu, and Seokmin were waiting for him. Seungcheol just gave them a look before they rushed out the beach house. 

 

The only ones left were Jeonghan, Minyoung, Dongjin, Joshua, Seungkwan, and Hyunju. The beach house seemed quiet. Minyoung and Dojin were decorating the cookies while Jeonghan and Joshua were resting. 

 

" Hey. Did Seungkwan and Hyun Ju leave with them?" Joshua asked as Jeonghan shrugged. " I think they're in the room." "Ah, okay." Joshua nodded and started to flirt with Jeonghan.

 

Minyoung made a disgusted face when she heard her parents and Dongjin laughed at her. She looked at Dongjin and shook her head. The two started decorating cookies again until they were all decorated. "Umma. I'm going to bring some cookies to Ju and Seungkwan oppa with Dongjinie, okay?" "Okay!" Jeonghan replied and continued to flirt with Joshua. Minyoung looked at Dongjin and shook her head again.

 

Minyoung packed some cookies and jumped on Dongjin back. "To Ju!" "How are you older than me?" "I was born first, now let's go~" Dongjin sighed and walked to Seungkwan and Hyunju's room with Minyoung on his back.

 

Once they entered the room, he first thing they saw was Hyunju and Seungkwan staring at them with blue eyes. " Holy! Mother of Joshua!" Min clunched her chest as Dongjin threw his shoes at Seungkwan. " Oww! Yah! Choi-Jang Dongjin !" Seungkwan yelled getting up. Hyunju just stood up and grabbed a cookie. She smiled and left the room. 

 

" Yay! cookies~" Seungkwan cheered and grabbed the plate of cookies before disappearing. " Did he just take the whole plate...." Dongjin asked as Minyoung nodded. She jumped off his back as he chased Seungkwan. Hyunju was on the top stairs, eating her cookie, while looking down. She munched on her cookie as Minyoung sat next to her. 

 

" Hey Ju ~ " She ruffled her hair as they both munched on their cookie. Behind them was Dongjin chasing Seungkwan, who was eating all the cookies. " Unnie~ Seungkwan had a vision earlier " Hyunju mummbled as Minyoung just bit her lip. " It's okay. Everything's going to be fine " Minyoung told her as Hyunju laid her head on her shoulder. 

 

" Wanna go watch M countdown? " Minyoung suggested as Hyunju nodded. They both went downstairs and into the living room. They started to watch some groups perform. Hyunju was pretty bored because the performances were all the same. Minyoung was copying some of the dance moves while Hyunju just blinked her eyes every 30 seconds. 

 

" I'mma get some banana milk " Hyunju said and started walking to the kitchen, she looked at her half eaten cookie. Once she walked in, she saw her auntie and uncel flirting. They stared at her as she stared blankly back at them. 

 

It soon became a staring contest, in the end Hyunju won. She walked to Jeonghan after throwing her half eaten cookie at Joshua. " Neh, Hyunjuuie ? " He asked as she pointed to the refrigerator. He opened it as she pointed to the banana milk. He shook his head as she kept looking back at the drink and Jeonghan.

 

" You're appa will be angry with me if I gave you banana milk. You know you can't drink banana milk " Jeonghan told her as she just looked at the drink. She walked towards the refrigerator as they watched her. She climbed up the refrigerator and grabbed the banana milk. Jeonghan was about to take it away from her when her eyes turned red. He huffed as she smiled at him. 

 

She giggled and ran back to the living room, drinking her banana milk. She sat on the couch and watched Minyoung dance to Snsd's ' Oh'. Seungkwan and Dongjin joined as well. Seungkwan was also drinking some banana milk. Jeonghan and Joshua had to wrestle him, but Seungkwan is really sassy and really strong. The Lee-Kwon siblings drank their banana milk in peace. 

 

" Kids. Let's go meet the others " Jeonghan yelled as the kids got up. Minyoung went to her parents so that she could change. Dongjin ran to his room to change while Hyunju and Seungkwan walked slowly to their room. It took them over 15 minutes to change into their bathing suits. The kids wore some clothes on the outside because they were kinda shy about wearing the bathing suits.

 

" Let's go. The other's are waiting for us " Joshua said while he carried Minyoung. Dongjin stayed by Jeonghan's side as they contiued walking to the beach. Seungkwan held Hyunju's hand as they drank their second bottle of banana milk. Once they arrived, the others ran up to them. Minyoung stayed by Dongjin's side. They ended up building a sand castle with Minghao. 

 

The others were either trying to get a tan or swiming. Hyunju and Seungkwan walked to the water but kept backing up when the water came to touch their feet. " My Babies!! " They heard someone calling them. They turned around to see their mother running to them. They continued to do what they were doing before as Soonyoung pouted. 

 

Seungkwan just laughed and hugged Soonyoung despite the cold water on him. Hyunju just continued drinking her drink. Soonyoung made sure they weren't hurt anywhere before taking them both to the water. It was a bit cold so Hyunju stayed behind. She watched the others while sitting next to Wonwoo. " Samchun. You're not swiming? " She asked as he shook his head. He smiled at her and held up some food in his hand. 

 

" Hyunnie~ " She heard a voice. She stood up leaving the emo uncle all alone. She turned a bit and saw her appa running up to her. He smiled at her and picked her up. " Were you bored, princess ? " He asked as she shrugged. He gasped and took her banana milk away. " Sweetie, you know you're not aloud to drink banana milk " He scold her as she just whined. 

 

" But Oppa... " She pointed to her brother as Jihoon turned to stare at his son. Seungkwan stopped playing with Seokmin when he felt a sudden feeling. He turned slowly behind him. He saw his appa staring at him. He chuckled nervously before walking backwards slowly before running off. Jihoon put Hyunju down and appeared in front of Seungkwan in a light. 

 

" Hi Appa.... Hehehehe. IT'S ALL JEONGHAN AND JOSHUA'S FAULT! " He yelled as the two turned around. " We warned him! He didn't listen" They pointed out as he growled at them. Jihoon chuckled at his son's behavior and took the banana milk away. He threw the drinks away and went back to his daughter. She was playing with Wonwoo's hair as Wonwoo was rapping. 

 

Chan walked out of the water and towards the three making a sandcastle. "Ooh, it looks good." He said while crouching down. The three nodded and continued to make the castle bigger. "Chanie oppa, can you get us some water for the moat?" Minyoung asked and looked up at him with her big doe eyes. Chan nodded and walked over to grab a bucket from his dad.

 

"Appa, can you help me get the buckets? Minyoungie wanted water to make a moat." Wonwoo stopped rapping and looked up at his son, then at Hyunju. Hyunju nodded at him and walked over to Minyoung. "Hi Ju!". Hyunju waved and looked at the sandcastle. " Wahh~" Hyunju eyes widen because the sandcastle was pretty.

 

" Unnie~ Daebak " She said as Minyoung laughed. " Thanks, but we are not done yet " Minyoung told her as Hyunju nodded. She turned to walk away since she wanted to touch the water. Once she got to the tip of the water. She put her foot in it, and frowned. It was too cold.

 

She went in it anyways. She held onto Seungkwan so that she wouldn't drift off. Hansol held her other hand as they both went a bit deeper into the water. Till the water was up to her waist. She saw Jihoon surfing and stared at him. Soonyoung was cheering for him as Seungkwan just stared amusedly. 

 

Once he was done surfing, he was coming towards her. She turned around and started to run towards the sand. Before she could get to it, Jihoon caught her. " Haha! You didn't think that appa will catch you right, princess " He picked her up and twirled her around. He put her down and she tried to balance. She fell and hurt her knees. 

 

Her eyes watered and Jihoon quickly picked her up. " Sorry baby ,sorry baby. Shh~~~ Don't cry " He held her close to him before patting her back, as she sobbed into his neck. " Daddy's so sorry ~ " He bounced a bit so that she would stop crying. " Ehh? Hoonie? What's wrong with ju ? " He heard his wife call out as he widen his eyes. " Nothing! She's just tired. I'mma take her back to the house for a bit " He said trying to escape. 

 

" Lee Jihoon. What did you do to my baby ? "Soonyoung glared at him and appeared right in front of them. " Umma~ " Hyunju cried as Soonyoung took her from him. Jihoon frowned as Soonyoung pushed him away. 

 

" It's okay, baby. Mommy's here, did appa hurt you? " Soonyoung babied her as Seungkwan laughed at them. " Yah! What are you laughing at ?" Jihoon glared at his son as he stuck his tongue at him. Jihoon gasped as Seungkwan ran towards Minghao and Mingyu. 

 


 

it was getting dark, so the parents decided to have the kids go back to the house. They were like walking zombies, Minghao fell asleep, so Mingming was carrying him. Minyoung and Seokmin were very tired but Seokmin decided to piggyback her. Dongjin and Hansol were still in good condition but they would constantly move around bumping to the others. 

 

Chan and Samuel were walking side by side, Samuel was holding his hands while Chan was still energetic as always. He basically moonwalked all the way to the beach house. Hyunju was in Soonyoung's arms, taking a nap. Seungkwan was in Jihoon's arms, taking a nap as well. 

 

" My babies are sleeping before their bed time. They will wake up later and can't go back to sleep " Soonyoung pouted as Jihoon just chuckled. " Don't worry, if they do. They are still kids, they need some adventure before they leave the nest " Jihoon said and patted Seungkwan's back. " Don' get me thinking about that. My babies will never leave me " Soonyoung stated and walked faster. 

 

Once they got back, they woke up the kids to take a shower. Hyunju was eating some crackers and tuna that Jeonghan made. The others showered first because they were too tired. " Hyunju! Your turn " She heard Seungcheol calling her and some footsteps coming. She quickly to the kitchen and hid in one of the cabinets, still eating. 

 

" Yah! Jihoon! I can't find your daughter anywhere?" Seungcheol yelled and Jihoon quickly ran downstairs. " What you mean? I thought she was in the living room? I thought your guys were looking after her? " Jihoon asked rapidly as Seungcheol shoved some food in his mouth. " Quiet midget. I thought she was here,too? She was eating here. Mingyu and Jun were suppose to look after her " Seungcheol told him as Jihoon bit his lip.

 

" Those 2 tall bastards. Just help me find her. Wait why am I asking you? " Jihoon growled and quickly used his smelling senses. He closed his eyes and opened them back up. He saw a blue trail, he scanned it to make sure it was Hyunju's. He followed it and went to the kitchen. Once he got there, he smiled when it led to one of the cabinet.

 

He opened it and saw Hyunju staring back at him. She chewed her food carefully while drinking her banana milk. He gave her a stern look as she covered her eyes with her ears. He took her out of the cabinet and threw her drink away. He carefully lifted her ears up as she pouted. She laid her ears on the side of her head as he took her upstairs to take a shower.

 

Soonyoung was in the bathroom making sure the water wasn't too hot or too cold. Once they both came in, he looked at them. Soonyoung cooed at them because they were like twins. But it was still weird how she got light brown hair while they both had black hair. Soonyoung had dyed his hair blond while Jihoon dyed his hair pink. After getting her washed up, they put on her pajamas and took her downstairs, where the other kids waited for them. Once they arrived, Seungkwan grabbed his little sister and took her to the couch. To be honest, they really wanted this couch in their house. The kids brought their blankets as well

 

The couch 

 

Seokmin's Pillow/Blanket
 

Minyoung's Pillow/Blanket


Hansol ( green ), Samuel ( yellow ), and Dongjin ( pink ) Pillow/Blanket
 

Minghao's Pillow/Blanket
 

Chan's Pillow/Blanket


Seungkwan's Pillow/Blanket


HyunJu's Pillow/Blanket

 

They laid down and got ready to sleep. Seungkwan and Minghao were on the edges on the couch. They slept in this order : Seungkwan, Hyunju, Samuel, Seokmin, Minyoung,Dongjin, Hansol, and then Minghao. It was almost 8:30. 


Jihoon and Joshua got ready to sing for the kids. They locked all the doors around the house and closed the windows a bit. The mothers kissed their babies goodnight before going up to sleep. Jun, Wonwoo, Seungcheol,Joshua, and Jihoon stayed back. They tucked the kids in. Wonwoo,Seungcheol, and Jun went to sleep first so now it was only Jihoon and Joshua. 


They sang 'This Love' by Maroon5. The kids were out as a light. Joshua kissed his kids goodnight before going up to his room. Jihoon looked at the kids sleeping and saw Minyoung hugging Dongjin. He made a side reminder to tell Jeonghan tomorrow. He saw his kids hugging eachother. Good thing the kids were small so that they had enough space. 


He went upstairs and saw that his wife was already asleep. He kissed her goodnight and closed the door. He went back downstairs with a big blanket. He took out his mp3 player and played on one of his songs he composed. He put it on low volume but just enough for the kids and him to hear. He looked back up to see his kids awake. They stared at him with blue eyes. He was a bit freaked out but then hugged them. 


He sat on their spots and cuddled with them until they fell asleep. Once they were back to sleep, he turned off the lights and laid down. So now Seungkwan and Hyunju were now sleeping on each side of him but they were still hugging him. Now the night was filled with soothing music and the waves hitting back and forth. It wasn't too long before he fell asleep as well.