Chapter 004

Our Crazy Pack

It was almost 5, so everyone just decided to go back and wash up. They gathered up together and started walking back. 

 

Once they entered the beach house, they all took turns taking a shower. It took about almost 2 hours for all of them to get washed up and dressed. Everyone wore something casual and cozy. Jihoon carried Seungkwan, since he decided to take another nap, while Soonyoung held Hyunju. The other kids were watching tv, waiting for the other adults to dress. 

 

Once everyone was dressed and ready to go, they took the vans again. 1st van: Seuncheol, Doyoon, Hansol, Jeonghan, Joshua, Sameul. 2nd van: Mingming, Jun, Minghao, Chan, Mingyu, Wonwoo. Third van: Jihoon, Soonyoung, Hyunju, Seungkwan, Minyoung, Seokmin, Dongjin. It wasn't too long befoer they arrived.

 

They all got out and walked inside the restaurant. It was a steak house. Once they walked in, their mouths watered. They were escorted to their table(they had to put three tables together) and quickly looked over the menu. The kids were all tired yet hungry while the parents tried being patient.

The seating arrangement:

Joshua, Seokmin, Minghao, Minyoung, Dongjin, Hansol, Seungkwan, Hyunju and Jihoon

Jeonghan, Samuel, Doyoon, Seungcheol, Jun, Mingming,  Wonwoo, Chan, Mingyu, and Soonyoung.

 

" Hi, I'm your waiter for today. My name is Byulseo. Oh! And we meet again. Fate right?" The lady told them as Minghao looked at her. " Can we get another waiter? You are too annoying" He complained as everyone looked shocked. The nice innocent little boy was gone in seconds. " whatever but just know, you can never get rid of me" She threatened as Seokmin rolled his eyes. He moved his hand underneath the table, and she fell, spilling all the water she carried, on her. 

 

They all started laughing as she got up and walked away. Another waiter came and aplogised. " What can I get for you to drink and would you like anything to start off your dinner?" The guy who looked in his teens asked. " Yes, we would like 7 colas, 1 banana shake , 2 strawberry shakes, 5 milk teas, and 4 Sprites. And can we get crakers and fried cheese sticks " Coups ordered as the teen quickly wrote down their order. He left to go get their drinks and Byulseo passed by again. This time Minyoung had made the lights a little brighter to blind her and it did because then she tripped on a chair and fell.

 

This time everyone laughed, including the people from the other tables, and Dongjin gave Minyoung a low-5 under the table. Seungkwan was dying from laughter. But once their drinks and appetizers came, he stopped laughing. The parents passed out the drinks, making sure that the kids did not switch their drinks. 

 

" Kids, eat this for now" Doyoon told the kids, before pushing it in the middle. It was gone in seconds as the kids stared at him innocently. He sighed and placed another one in front of the kids. "Dad, can I get this?" Minyoung asked as Joshua got up and went over to her to see what she wanted. "That's a little big Min..." He said as Dongjin looked over. "I wanted that too... Can we share samchun?" Joshua looked over at Doyoon and he nodded. "Okay then. I guess so."

 

" Appa, Oppa and I want that" Hyunju pointed to a picture on the menu. Jihoon looked at what she wanted and widen his eyes."Are you sure you two can finish that?" He asked as Seungkwan nodded. " I can eat an elephant " He stated as everyone chuckled. " Fine, but share" He told them as they nodded. Soon the waiter came back. 

 

" Yes, we would like to order this,this,this,this,this,this,this,this, make this one a small, this, this, and this " Seungcheol ordered as the poor teen had to write down everything. " That will be all " He told him as he gave the waiter all the menus, making the teen almost fall. "Oh? Are you okay?" Minyoung asked as the waiter nodded and scrambled off to give the chefs the order. The group shrugged and started talking, which lead to the parents to arguing over who were better parents. The kids just ignored their parents and played a small counting game. In the end, Jihoon and Soonyoung won the argument as they are the Alpha and Luna of the pack. 

 

After argung again about who the best aunts and uncles were, it was given to Joshua and Jeonghan who did cook for the pack. Hyunju just stared at the adults and shook her head at them. Minyoung and Dongjin were talking about a new dance that they should learn while Minghao and Seokmin were playing chopsticks, Seungkwan was talking with Hansol and Chan, while Samuel and Hyunju were talking with their parents. "Oppa, Hao gege, can you pass me my milk tea?" Minyoung asked as they nodded and passed it down. Hyunju was drinking her Strawberry shake and samuel was drinking his banana shake.

 

The food came out soon after and the adults helped the kids cut their food and after that, they all dug in. It was the best meal they ever had in years. Especially since they were all here as a family. Most of the kids ate like dogs. It was cute yet dirty. Jihoon wiped his kids mouth esp. Seungkwan, who ate like he was starving for years. 

 

Once they were all done, they waited 10 minutes before ordering dessert. The kids were not even close to full. For kids, they had 4 stomachs, which made the parents shocked. They never seen the kids like this, but they were going all out with food. 

 

The waiter came back and took all their food away and took the orders for dessert. Now Hyunju and Soonyoung switched places, because Jihoon and Hyunju were sharing while Seungkwan and Soonyoung were sharing. Jihoon ordered a strawberry shortcake, with caramel on top. Soonyoung ordered a chocolate brownie ice cream. Minyoung, Minghao, and Seokmin  ordered a chocolate lava cake while Jihan shared a chocolate mousse cake. Hansol and Dongjin shared ice cream while Samuel, Doyoon, and Seungcheol shared a fruit truffle. Jun and Mingming shared a bowl of fruits(like losers) and Wonwoo, Mingyu and Chan shared a big piece of Chocolate cheesecake.

 

They talked for a bit, until their dessert came. Once they made sure, everyone had theirs, they all dug in like wild animals. Once they were all done, the parents had to wipe their kids mouths. Soon Byulseo came again. Soonyoung glared at her before grabbing his drink, wanting to dump it on her. 

 

" Here's your bill, that would be $130. Pay only cash, but I'll give you a discount if I get one kiss from you guys" She flirted as Seokmin rolled his eyes. " We get it! You're old and want new D! But seriously, going after guys who already have wives and kids is pretty low. And trust me, I know low". Soon everyone was laughing in the resturant. Joshua had his eyes widen but he was proud of his baby.

 

" Excuse me, you can't say that to me! Just pay and leave. I'm pretty sure you guys are broke as hell. You should have taken the offer " She told them off as they rolled their eyes. " Wanna split ?" Jihoon said calmly as they nodded. Soon they took out their money and gave it to Joshua, who also took out his money. It was a total of $150.

 

" Here. Take it and I left a extra 20 for you to go to church and wash your mouh out. No one says hell around me or my family " Joshua calmly put the money on the table. " But how?" She was shocked at how rich they were. " Lady ,why the hell would we all go to a place like this and not have any money " Jihoon told her off and grabbed Hyunju. " Peace out " Minghao told her as they all left. 

 

=======

 

It was now 9 and they kids were ready to go to sleep. The parents passed out before the kids did. Minghao and Seokmin locked the doors and closed the windows, making sure everything was secure. They closed the blinds so that no one could see through. Hansol and Seungkwan took the younger ones upstairs to sleep leaving Minghao and Seokmin alone downstairs.

 

"Good thing the parents went to sleep already. Means 1 night in peace. 7 years. " Minghao shook his head in disappointment. " Please, I was born before all yall. I heard it many times" Seokmin told him before turning off the downstair lights before walking up with him. Once they got upstairs they noticed that all the kids were in one room so they joined them. Minyoung hugged her brother as he laid down. Hyunju was already asleep, but the others were having a hard time, so Seokmin and Seungkwan sang them a song. Soon everyone was dead asleep including Chan, who was last to sleep since he had to turn off the lights and close the door. 

 

===========

 

It was 6:08 in the morning. The sun had began to rise already and birds are chirping. The first one to wake up was Hyunju. She looked around and saw that her unnie and oppas are still dead asleep. She slowly climbed down the bed and walked towards the door. She reached for the doornob, and carefully opened it. She waslked out quietly and went to the bathroom.

 

She took a shower and got ready before any one else did. For a 3 year old, she was pretty independent. She wrapped her towel around her and ran towards the bedroom. She carefully woke Seungkwan up. He groaned and got up. He helped her dress up and combed her hair. He finished helping her before going to get ready himself. Soon when he was done, they woke up Minghao and Seokmin first. 

 

They woke up immediately and went to get ready first. Once they were done washing up, Seokmin woke up Minyoung and carried her away. Once she was done, they woke up the 3 Choi-Jang's. They took a little while getting up, but now it was only Chan who needed to wash up. Minghao carried him and went to help him wash up. 

 

Once they were all done, they all dressed up cutely and went downstairs. They opened up the blinds and windows. They walked to the living room, and watched Pororo. It was now anout 7. They were hungry so Minghao, Seungkwan, and Seokmin went to go make food. More like a fruit bowl. They all ate in silence and now wtached Lion King. 

 

All of the sudden, they heard screams and foot steps upstairs. " YAH!!! WHERE'S My BABIES/BABY!!!!???" They heard all their parents scream. Footsteps were being heard downstairs as the kids held in their laugh. As the parents were looking upstairs, the kids were watching tv downstairs. Soon all the footsteps were coming downstairs. All the parents ran into the living room

 

They were all frightened and were about to pass out until they saw their kids sitting down on the couch. They all let out a sigh and sank to the floor. They took about a minute before taking their kids. Jeonghan embraced Minyoung as Joshua hugged Seokmin.Chan ran up the his parents as they quickly picked him up. Doyoon picked up his 3 kids in his arms, hugging the life out of them. Minghao innocently looked at Jun before running up to Mingming. Jun quickly started to kiss his face. 

 

Jihoon kissed Hyunju's and Seungkwan's forehead before hugging them. Soonyoung basically was having a panic attack and hugged the living daylights out of them. " Don't ever scare us like that. If you kids are going downstairs, tell one of us. Because this situation will happen again " Jihoon scold them as Hyunju hugged his legs. He gave her a stern look, tempting to not baby her. But he ended up hugging her. 

 

" Well, you guys passed out last night and left us alone so....and we actually woke up early, so be proud of us " Seungkwan told them as they gave him a are-you-kidding-me-face. All he did was smile back at them and snuggled with Soonyoung. " Kids, go with Doyoon Imo, he will cook you pancakes. We have to pack our bags" Seungcheol told them as the kids nodded.

 

They followed Doyoon to the kitchen as the other parents went back upstairs to finish packing. While the kids ate, the parents were running around the place, making sure not to forget anything. Once they were all done, the parents ate some packcakes before going to the car. " Who wants to go with who?" Jihoon asked the kids. 

 

" Seungkwan,nope. You're coming with me " He stated to his son as Seungkwan pouted at him. In the end it was like this

 

Coups : Dongjin, Hansol, Samuel, Jeonghan, and Joshua.
Jihoon: Seungkwan, Hyunju, Soonyoung, Seokmin, and Minyoung.
Jun: Mingming, Minghao, Chan, Mingyu, and Wonwoo.

 

All the kids were singing on the way home. It was really funny and amazing for the kids. All 3 vans were next to eachother, all of them blasting 'Mansae', as they sang. All windows rolled down, letting the wind hit them. They were all having the time of their lives. Soon 'Omg' was blasted on. 

 

They were all into it, except Hyunju, who thought it was too loud. But she was soon into it. "Ju, why aren't you singing along?" MInyoung asked as Hyunju shrugged. "Oh My Gosh, Oh my gosh." MInyoung sang along as everyone looked at her. "What? Daddy said using God's name in vein is bad." Soonyoung and Jihoon laughed at her response and nodded. "It sure is baby angel." Soonyoung said and patter her head. 

 

Soon 'Nu ABO' came on. Then Hyunju started to sing along. 'Omg' wasn't a sing that fitted her voice. Soon everyone was singing along because who isn't a fan of F(x). They turned it down a bit when they saw some people in other cars staring at them. It turned a bit awkward and waited until no cars were in their lane and when there wasn't any cars around.

 

They turned the music louder and it was now Hello Venus's Wiggle Wiggle. At first, Jihoon was arguing with the others while driving because the song was ual even though it had no meaning. " Yah! My kids are too young" He yelled as Seungcheol yelled back, " So? It isn't really considered ual, it's just dancing ". Jihoon just cursed in his mind as he looked ahead. 

 

It was the worst 4 minutes of Jihoon's life. Along with Joshua. Mostly because their kids were dancing and singing to the song. The windows were all rolled down so that the parents could see what they were doing.  Soon once the song was over, ' Venus' came on. And that song was acceptional for Jihoon. 

 

They were all singing and dancing on the way home. It only took 2 hours to get back, and everyone was still energtic. Mostly because of the music. Once they arrived home, the drivers parked the vans inside the house and Jihoon quickly turned off the security lasers and many dangerous traps. 

 

Once he was done with all of that, and checking around the house. He told them to get inside their house as the other parents judged him. " Hey, this house cost a lot of money " Jihoon glared at them as they sighed. " We basically live in the forest, away from other living life forms " Mingyu told him as he shrugged. " We are still close to the city. And I blame you" He pointed to Seungcheol. 

 

" Hey, we need food! and the kids have to go to school! Don't blame me, I did this for the kids" Seungcheol huffed. " For the kids, my . We live in a 3 story house, more like a freaking mansion. We have 2 back yards known as the pool side and the forest. Our house shines at night and in the morning. People in America can see us, this is not a protective place" He complained.

 

" Calm down, or I'll tell everyone the secret" Doyoon threatened as Jihoon turned red and ran inside. " Haha, it's funny. But seriously, when are you guys going to tell you kids?" Mingming laughed as Soonyoung shrugged. " When they turn 1,000 years old " He said before running inside. Jeonghan laughed and walked inside the house. " It's so nice to be back!" Joshua yelled, running upstairs. 

 

Soon everyone was doing their own business.Soonyoung was choreogrpahying his dances, Jihoon was composing his songs, Doyoon and Seungcheol were discussing about when the kids go back to school. Jeonghan and Joshua were dead tired in their room, Mingming and Jun were love fighting as always, Mingyu and Wonwoo.....That's for you readers to know and imagine and for me not to write anything. 

 

Minyoung and Dongjin were in the livingroom, watching tv. Seokmin and Seungkwan were with Soonyoung, in his practice studio. Mingming and Chan were in the kitchen, eating some food, Jun cooked. Hansol was with his parents, playing on Doyoon's I-pad. Samuel and Hyunju were with Jihoon. Jihoon tried taking them out of the room, but they are strong for little kids. 

 

" Ju,  Muel, I have to work on my music. This is due in a week and it's going to be hard for me, since your unnies/noona and hyung/oppas are starting school, while we, parents, are starting college as well. Except, Mingyu Imo and Mingming Imo, who are in their last year of high school " Jihoon said making the two confused.

 

" wait....so most supernatural beings get married and get kids really early ?" Hyunju asked innocently as he nodded. " Your Eomma and I got married when we were about.... 12? " He confessed as Samuel widen his eyes. " TOO EARLY! " He yelled as Jihoon chuckled. " No it's okay, because our beings are awesome. We aren't as young as you think. That's why Seungkwan keeps calling me old, because it's true. We grow differently from humans" Now he was teaching the kids about life.

 

" Humans age differently from us. We stop at an certain age, where we appear to look that way, but really, we are actually older than how we look. I'm really 19, but I look 14. Have you guys noticed that? Including Doyoon, he looks 17 but is really 20. Don't get me started on Soonyoung, he is tall but has a face of a 5 year old " Hyunju just stared at him before walking away. 

 

" Muel, let's go. It's boring now " Jihoon  just widen his eyes as the two walked out. Hyunju and Samuel walked downstairs to watch tv with Minyoung and Dongjin. After about 30 minutes, the rest of the kids were in the room and arguing about who should get the remote.

 

"We should get the remote! We were here first!" Minyoung said and hugged the remote. "Well I was born first, so give me the dang remote you little angle!" Seungkwan screamed while trying to get the remote from Minyoung. "I wanna watch my shows! I'm younger than you two!" Samuel yelled and tried to get the remote as well. Chan and Hansol joined in trying to get the remote while Minghao, Dongjin, and Seokmin tried to get everyone off of Minyoung. "Seungkwan! Let go! She's 5!" Seokmin yelled and tried to pull Seungkwan off. "No! Never! Porroro is almost on!" Seungkwan held onto Minyoung and shook his head. 

 

Hyunju just stood there looking at the mess that she calles family. After about 2 more minutes of that, Hyunju had enough and was about to step in when all of a sudden Minyoung screamed, really loudly and the lights in the room went brighter until they blew up. It scared everyone and all the parent's rushed downstairs. Hyunju was about to cry because it scared her. "What happened?!?" Jihoon asked/shouted looking at everyone. They all pointed to a teary eyed Minyoung hugging the remote. Joshua went up and picked her up, carrying her away while all the moms went around cleaning up the glass from the light bulbs.

 

"Well, we definitely need more light bulbs." Seungcheol said and hugged his scared sons. Jun patted Minghao's head and nodded. Wonwoo was hugging Chan and looked around. Joshua came down and sighed, "Guys, what happened?" He asked everyone as the kids looked at each other. Hyunju wiped her tears before running to Jihoon."They were fighting over the remote that Min unnie had." Hyunju told him as Jihoon picked her up, making sure she was okay. "They all decided that it would be fun to watch tv at the same time and they fought over the remote." Dongjin said and looked at his Seungcheol.

 

"Was that what this was about? You guys should know not to scare Minyoung too much." Jeonghan sighed and looked at Joshua. "Where's my baby?" "Upstairs in her room." That was all that was needed for Jeonghan to run upstairs and go to comfort his baby. Soon most of the kids glared at Seungkwan, who glared back at them. 

 

" Dude, it's your fault. You should have just given it to Minyoung, she's only 5" Seokmin told him as Seungkwan cracked his hands. " So? Just because she's 5, I have to give her the remote. You're only backing her up because she's your sister" He sassed as Jihoon held Seungkwan back. " You have to be nice to her. You are older , you should have known " Seungcheol scold him as he stomped on the ground. " You know what! I hate that I awlays get blamed. If you haven't noticed, your son was in it as well, including that sugar cube" he pointed to Minghao and Hansol. 

 

" Kwan, that's enough. Go to your room " Jihoon pointed upstairs as Seungkwan glared back at him. Seungkwan ran upstairs to his room, slamming it shut. The parents took their kids to the kitchen to make sure they weren't hurt anywhere. Doyoon gave Hyunju a cookie as she bit it slowly.

 

" Can I get 5 more?" She asked as Doyoon raised an eyebrow. " Why?" He asked as she shrugged. " Get me milk too ". He looked at her for about a minute before giving her a cup of milk and 5 cookies. She smiled at him before walking upstairs. " Hey, princess where are you going ?" Jihoon asked as she shrugged. " Oppa is upset. If you guys won't do anything, I might as well do something " She told him as he looked at her walking up the stairs. 

 

" Oppa?" She called out softly as she heard the door opened slightly. " Oh it's just you " Seungkwan said before letting her in. She gave him the bowl of cookies and the cup of milk. " Thanks, Ju. But it's fine. I'm not in the mood to eat anything" He told her as she shook her head. Soon there was another knock on the door and then it opened. Minyoung slowly walked in and went over to Seungkwan. "Oppa... I'm sorry." She said and hugged him. "I didn't want you to get in trouble.". He sighed and hugged her back

 

" It's okay. But if that ever happens again, I'mma be the one screaming and breaking all the lights " He sassed as she giggled. Hyunju shoved cookies in before leaving. Minyoung dragged Seungkwan out with her after Hyunju left and handed him the remote. "Sammy. Wanna play?" "Play what noona?" "Tag! Anyone else want to play?" All the kids nodded and they looked at Seokmin. "I guess I'll count then. Ready... Go!" Seokmin shouted and all the kids scattered. 

 

Seokmin counted to 5 and went to go chase the others. He caught Dongjin first who then went to chase Hansol. Dongjin tagged Hansol and he tagged Minghao. Minghao tagged Minyoung and then Minyoung tagged Hyunju. Hyunju tagged Samuel and the game when the on. In the end, Minyoung got tagged the least with 3 tags because she went and hid in the big tree. Then it was Hyunju with 4 because Samuel and her had tagged each other until she went and hid too. With the boys, it was a big mess. No one knew how many times they were tagged. 

 

"Guys! It dinner time!" Seungcheol yelled and Minyoung jumped off of the tree and onto Seokmin who laughed and carried her into the house with everyone following after them. They all sat around the table and smiled. They were having Kimchi jiggae tonight and everyonne was excited. Once everyone had their food, the Hong/Yoon family prayed(BC angles) and then everyone dug in. "Auntie Jeonghan's Kimchi Jiggae is the best!" Hansol said and contiued eating. Jeonghan huckled and thanked him. Dinner ended with full kids and laughter.

 

Soon the adults took the kids upstairs to sleep. Once the kids fell asleep, the parents looked at eachother before smirking. They were all about to all go to their room when Minghao and Seokmin came out of their room. The parents widen their eyes. 


" No. No. No. Nonononono. I don't wanna hear it or I'mma take a knife in the kitchen " Seokmin threatened as his parents widen his eyes. " I agree with him. But I'm going for the bat" Minghao told them as they slowly walked back into their room. The parents just stared at eachother and slowly walked to their rooms. Once they got in, they made sure to lock the doors.

 

" GOOD NIGHT, MY IDIOTS! " Seungcheol yelled as everyone else cursed at him, including the sleeping kids.