Chapter 003

Our Crazy Pack

It was about 8 AM and everyone was still fast asleep. The first person to wake up was Doyoon because it was his turn to make breakfast today. He went down to the living room and walked over to the couch to check on the kids. He saw Jihoon on the couch with his kids and he chuckled softly.Doyoon turned off the music from the mp3 player. He turned his head slightly to see Dongjin and Minyoung hugging each other. 'Honestly, those two are inseparable.' He thought and smiled at his children. He saw Hyunju waking up, he picked her up and took her to the kitchen with him

 

" Good morning, baby mini Jihoon " Doyoon smiled at her as he sofly put her ears up. She groaned as he put her on the chair. He grabbed some pots and pans ready to cook some bibimbap. He went to the fridge and took out Hyunju's bottle. It was strawberry milk, he gave it to her as she tiredly drank it. He quickly got to cooking because serving 18 other people was really hard. He doesn't know how Jeonghan and Joshua does it.

 

While he was cooking, Soonyoung came downstairs. He kissed Hyunju's forehead before walking to the living room. It wasn't too long before he came back out with Seungkwan in his arms. " Good morning, Doyoon hyung. Want help?" He asked as Doyoon shook his head. " Go have Kwan and Ju wash up first " Soonyoung nodded and picked up his kids. He took them upstairs. It wasn't long before the 3 came down, looking all refreashed. " Ju, Kwan, go wake Daddy up. Mommy has to help Auntie DoDo " Soonyoung told his kids as they ran towards the living room. 

 

Seungkwan smiled at Hyunju before crawling up to the others. Hyunju decided to wake Samuel and Chan up first. Seungkwan woke up Hansol and Minghao leaving the 4 others still dead asleep. Jun and Mingming came downstairs and helped the kids get ready since their parents were still dead asleep upstairs. It took them a bit longer to get washed up. Once they were done, the kids sat in the kitchen, talking about their dreams. Jeonghan, Joshua, and Seungcheol carried their sleeping babies upstairs to get ready. 

 

The only one left on the couch was Jihoon. Wonwoo and Mingyu were awake and were now in the kitchen. Now the only one still sleeping was Jihoon and the food was almost done. Soonyoung went to the living room and laid down next to Jihoon. Jihoon quickly held his wife close to him. Soonyoung laughed and played with Jihoon's hair.

 

" Hoon, get up " Soonyoung told him but Jihoon just burried his face into Soonyoung's chest. " I don't wanna get up" he mummbled. Soonyoung rolled his eyes playfully. " Fine, then. I'll just tell Kwan and Ju you don't love them anymore " He threatened as Jihoon quickly jumped up. 


" Tell my babies that, and you get no "D" "Jihoon told him as he ran to the kitchen. Soonyoung pouted and went to the kitchen. Jihoon kissed his kids and went upstairs to get ready. " Kwan, Ju, guess what your appa told me " Soonyoung cheekily smiled at them as Jihoon ran back downstairs.

 

" YAH! Kwon Soonyoung! Don't you dare. Babies, wanna pick out Appa's clothes today?" He asked and held his kids hands, going back upstairs. Soonyoung helped Doyoon placed the food down on the table. Everyone was sitting down, waiting for the others to come down. Jihoon came down, looking hot. His hair was combed back and he was wearing a plain T-shirt and jeans. 


" Woah. You look hot. I guess my niece and nephew has a sense of style " Mingyu said calmly before feeding Chan. Wonwoo glared at him but just continued eating. Jihoon sat down and started eating. Seungkwan finished his food in a light because he was starving. He watched the others eat. He started to feed Hyunju because Jihoon was lazy. 

 

Once everyone was done eating, they all got ready to hit the beach again. It was about 9:30. They were going to stay there until 5, then go back to the house, get washed up, then go eat out for dinner. Jihoon didn't bother to change anything except his pants. He and the other dads picked up the supplies they were going to bring. They had some beach chairs, some umbrella's, and an ice chest. They put the ice creams and juices in there for the kids. The mom's packed some sandwiches for them as well. 


" Kids! Let's go! " Mingming yelled as most of the kids started running. 3 kids stayed back with Joshua, Soonyoung, Doyoon, and Mingyu. The others went ahead first to get everything ready. Hyunju, Minyoung, and Chan stayed back. Joshua finished making some kimbap while Doyoon played with the kids. Soonyoung and Mingyu went to make reservations for dinner. 

 

" Appa, are you done?" Minyoung asked Joshua as he nodded. He put the kimbaps in the lunch bag and fed his daughter a piece. Hyunju stared at it but she couldn't eat anything without her parents permission. Chan ate two pieces beore running to Mingyu. " Are we going to go soon? I wanna make a sand castle with Hansol hyung and Minghao hyung " Chan pouted as mingyu picked him up. 


" Yes we are, just wait a few more minutes, Auntie Soon has to make sure everything is reserved " He told his child. Soonyoung got up and picked up his child. " We can go now! As I mean LET'S GO! Some girl might be flirting with my Pink haired little man! " Soonyoung yelled running out of the house with Hyunju. 

 

 "Appa......" Minyoung stared at the running Blonde. " I don't know either, honey " Joshua face palmed and carried the basket and held her hand. They started to walk out. Mingyu locked up the beach house and ran after the others with Chan in front of him. Once they all arrived, Minyoung ran towards Dongjin while Chan ran to Hansol. Hyunju walked slowly to her brother. 


" Oppa..." She softly called out to Seungkwan as he turned towards her. He was dripping wet since Seungcheol threw him into the water earlier. He crouched down and opened his arms. She ran into his arms as he hugged her. She frowned and pushed him away. Seungkwan looked confused. " You're cold " She mummbled as she pulled him to the others. 


She gave him his towel as he smiled at her. " It's okay, Ju. I'm not cold " He told her as she shook her head. " You'll get sick then you won't have time to play with me" She told him as he ruffled her hair. " You're too cute. I won't be sick. Now go to appa, it seems like a girl is flirting with him. You know Umma " He told her as he kissed her forehead. He placed the towel on the chair and ran back to the beach with Mingyu. 

 

Hyunju grabbed the closet person to her which was Minghao. Before he even got to speak, she pulled him towards her father. Minghao just let her drag him since she was really strong for a 3 year old. Once they got there, Minghao ran back to Mingming. Hyunju glared at the lady talking to her father. " Hyunju! Wanna play?" She heard Minyoung calling her but she ignored it. 

 

" Oh. Oppa, who's this cute little girl....interrupting my moment " She said under her teeth. Jihoon looked down and saw his daughter glaring at the women in front of her. " Oh. This is Hyunju, she's cute isn't she " He spoke, picking her up. The lady just forcefully nodded. " Hi, Hyunju. My name is Byulseo " She faked a smile at Hyunju. Hyunju just glared at her and wrapped her arms around Jihoon's neck. Soon all the kids ran towards them. 

 

" And they keep multiplying. Hi kids! My name is Byulseo " She smiled at them as the kids just looked at each other before forcing a fake smile. " Hi. My name is Seokmin. You look really pretty but your flirting is totally off. And if you wanna keep your arms and legs unbroken, I'd suggest you turn and leave now " Seokmin smiled at her as Minyoung secretly gave him a thumbs up. Jihoon chuckled at the kids behavior. 

 

He saw his son walking up towards them. " Hey Guys! Why did you leave me alone? " Seungkwan asked coming towards them. Minghao and Dongjin looked at each other before pushing the Byulhee into the sand. She gasped when she fell, as the kids laughed at her. Samuel and Chan looked at eachother before running up to Seungkwan. " Hyung, we want kimbap. Can you feed us?" Chan asked as Seungkwan cutely nodded. He held their hands, running back to the parents. 

 

" Why did you push me?!" Byulhee got up as Hansol threw a small rock at her. He smiled brightly at her before pushing her down into the sand. For little kids, they can be pretty cruel to others. Even if they are an angel or even one of those innocent, pure little creatures, they will do anything to protect their family. Minyoung laughed before grabbing Dongjin, running to finish their sand castle.

 

Hansol and Minghao high fived eachother before hitting the waves again. Jihoon held in his laugh as he placed Hyunju down. He helped Byulseo up as she stared dreamly at him. Hyunju's ears and tail pointed up instantly as she kicked Byulhee's leg. Byulhee yelped, about to hit the kid. Hyunju stuck her tongue out and skipped away. 

 

" How come you didn't stick up for me?! Future boyfriends are suppose to protect their girlfriends! " She yelled at him as he smirked at her. " In your dreams. Girl, this is reality. I ain't gonna be your boyfriend, my wife is going to kill me. My kids can be pretty mean and evil, like me, sometimes " He stated and pushed her head slightly as she fell back down. 

 

" You.....you have a wife?! You have kids? Wait....a mintue.... SO that little girl was your daughter and that boy coming towards us was your son?!" She exclaimed, getting attention from the other parents, including Soonyoung. " Yep, Btw, you just got the others attention and now they are all glaring at you. If I were you, I would start running, trust me, my wife is pretty scary when jealous, and my niece and nephews all have a rock collection " He warned her, as she huffed. She got up and stompped away. 

 

He walked towards the others, smirking. Soonyoung walked towards him, ready to give him a piece of his mind. Jihoon rolled his eyes and tip toed, kissing Soonyoung. Soonyoung held him close, as he heard the others making a disgusting noise. They pulled apart as they saw the kids, giving both of them a disgusted look. Wonwoo and Mingyu held a thumbs up as Doyoon smiled at them. Seungcheol grinned as Jun covered his sons eyes. Mingming was giggling.


" Eww~ I know you guys are my parents and you love eachother, but can't you see I'm trying to feed my dongsaengs ?!" Seungkwan sassed at them before feeding Samuel. Jihoon rolled his eyes at his son and looked at Soonyoung in disbelief. 


" Who did he take after? " Jihoon asked as Soonyoung shrugged. " I don't know? He's your son" Soonyoug pointed out and walked away. Jihoon glared at the blonde and shoved some food in his mouth, " Appa! Look~ Min Unnie and Jin oppa built this sand castle " He heard his daughter yell in delight. He turned towards them as held up a thumbs up. 

 

" Princess, come here " Jihoon yelled for his daughter as she walked to him. He gave her strawberry milk. She looked at it before asking for banana milk. " Ju, remember. You and Kwannie have a weak stomach to Banana and tomato " He told her as she pouted. He picked her up as she started to drink the milk. " Muel, here's yours " Jihoon handed the banana milk to Samuel. 

 

Seungkwan secretly drank his banana milk and walked away. Minyoung and Mingming glared at him as he ran off. Dongjin shook his head in disappointment. " Samchun, your son is drinking banana milk, and he just ran off " Dongjin pointed out as Seokmin laughed. Jihoon facepalmed and handed Hyunju to Seokmin. Seokmin carried her and went to Hansol and Chan.

 

" YAH! Lee Seungkwan! " He yelled, running after his son. Seungkwan with his little legs, tried his hardest to escape. " ANI!! And Umma told me my last name is Kwon !" Seungkwan yelled running to Mingyu. Jihoon rolled his eyes and ran to Mingyu, who now looked afraid. 

 

Seungkwan quickly climbed up the tall tree and sat on his shoulders. Jihoon glared at the tall giant before taking a quitar behind him. Mingyu screamed instantly and placed Seungkwan on the floor, running away. " Hey Appa...haha...ha " Seungkwan smiled nervously as Jihoon smiled back. They had a staring contest, but Seungkwan won. But of course Jihoon is a sore loser. 

 

" GIVE ME IT!" Jihoon yelled Seungkwan kept trying to get away from him. " NEVER! YOU SHORT DEVIL! " Seungkwan pulled that last string that made everyone look their direction. Jihoon chuckled as fire appeared in his eyes. Soonyoung widen his eyes and started to run towards them. " Haha.. Short devil. That's cute. But what's not cute is your face after I'm done with you! " Jihoon yelled and almost tackled his son down.

 

" Aye! Don't Jihoon! You can't kill your own son! And if you do, I'll kill you " Soonyoung shouted, holding Jihoon back. Seungkwan flashed a bright smile before skipping off to his sister. " Hey Seok Hyung ~. It's okay, I'll take my baby sis from here" He told Seokmin as he grabbed Hyunju. Seokmin shrugged and walked away with Samuel.

 

" Hey, Ju~ Don't tell appa but this isn't banana milk, it's actually just regular milk " He whisphered as she nodded. " Wanna go sit down over there, too much bugs over here " Seungkwan pointed out and took her away from the others. Seungkwan sat on the matress as Hyunju sat on his lap. " I'm bored. I wanna go back " She pouted as he pouted as well. 

 

" But they want to stay here for a while. If your tired, take a nap " He told her as she got up. " Here, lay your head on oppa's lap " He told her as she laid down. He took her empty strawberry milk and threw it at Wonwoo. Once it hit him, he turned around with fire in his eyes. He quickly pointed to Jun as wonwoo marched up to Jun. He took his empty milk carton and threw it at Jihoon

 

" YAH! Who threw this at me?!" Jihoon yelled holding the back of his head. Hansol and Minghao quickly pointed to Seungkwan as he looked innocently at them. Jihoon glared at his son as Seungkwan snapped back.

 

" Just because I'm fabulous, doesn't mean you guys can blame everything on me " He even snapped his fingers making everyone laugh. " My baby sis is trying to take a nap, so quite down. Because there is enough fab in me still left " He threatened. Everyone just shook their head at him and went back to what they were doing before. 

 

He played with her ears until she fell asleep. He hummed to himself, when he wanted to play with Hansol and Mingyu. " Umma ~ " He called out to Soonyoung, who looked their direction. Soonyoung ran up to them and waited for them to speak. 

 

" I wanna play with Hansol, can you hold Ju" Seungkwan told him as he picked Hyunju up. He adjusted her before letting Seungkwan go. Hyunju snuggled up against Soonyoung because it was cold. He chuckled before going to sit on the chairs. He held her as she silently slept. He saw that the others were being too loud. He took out his earphones and plugged them into her ears. 

 

He wrapped her with a blanket, since it was getting cold. He checked the time and it was almost 11. He decided to take a nap for a bit. It wasn't that long before he fell asleep but he was woken up not even 1 minute into sleeping. " eh?" He opened one eye and saw Seungkwan. " I'm tired and mad, Hansol ditched me for Josh Samchun " He whined and held out his arms.

 

Soonyoung chuckled and held him as well. He adjusted Hyunju's blanket, so now it was covering all 3 of them. He hugged them both as they fell soundly asleep. Seungkwan dreaming about taking a trip to Jeju while Hyunju talking about strawberries. He soon fell asleep, while the others continued playing in the water. 

 

========

 

Soonyoung woke up and looked around. He groaned and checked the time, it was 1:45. He played with his kids hair and ears. His kids were still dead asleep. Soon Seungkwan woke up. He looked like he was going to cry. So Soonyoung cuddled him close. Hyunju woke up and was taken by Jihoon. He looked over to the others and saw the kids throwing Seungcheol into the water.

 

" Hahaha! Loser. How did you get thrown into the water by the babies?" He pointed out as Seungcheol scowled at him. "The kids are strong! Okay? Leave me alone!" He yelled while his wife laughed at him. "Hahaha! I can't believe I'm the wife. I should be the husband!". Seungcheol pouted and walked away with the kids laughing at him.

 

" Umma. Are you sure you aren't the appa ?" Hansol asked as Doyoon shrugged. " Well, I did give birth to you mostly because Seungcheol is afraid of pain. And because he couldn't give birth..... And because Angels have both abilities to give birth " Samuel just nodded his head in confusion and finally spoke. " So does  that mean he did "it" to you? Or was it the other way around but you still got pregnant ". Doyoon stared at him for about 5 minutes.

 

" ..........................." Soon everyone was looking their way. " Umma was it the other way around,too. Because Appa is shorter than you and you seem more you know what I mean... But instead you got pregnant" Seungkwan asked, blinking his eyes innocently. Soonyoung jut stared at him for a bit and turned faced the others. 

 

Minyoung looked so confused. " Appa, what does that mean?" She asked as Joshua pickly picked her up, walking far away from the others. Seokmin just chuckle to himself because he already knew what that was. His friends were erts and they should really keep it down, he had to hear it almost 7 years, and bam! 7 kids popped up out of no where.

 

While Seokmin was thinking that most of the other parents we're thinking the same thing. 'Why is she so innocent? Could it be the Angel gene?' Or something of that sort. Minghao was just shaking his head at the family because he had also known what they meant. He's not as clueless as the parents think he is. He heard them for years. It was slightly disturbing to him.