Chapter 010

Our Crazy Pack

Later that day, my father had already left but he did manage to buy the kids some toys....Well...more like a room full of toys.
 

I was downstairs, playing with Samuel. When I felt my heart clutch, it was aching for some reason. My senses started acting up. I picked Samuel up and gave him to Doyoon, who gladly took him into his embrace. I ran upstairs when I picked up a voice. I heard crying. I quickly opened the door to my room to see Seungkwan sobbing into Soonyoung's chest as Soonyoung rubbed his back.


"It's fine baby~ It's just a dream" Soonyoung softly spoke and kissed his forehead. Seungkwan just whimpered, his ears and his tail curled up. That only happens when he is scared. I sat on the edge and gave Soonyoung a look. He nodded and kissed Seungkwan. "Baby~ I'll get you some water, okay. Stay with daddy" Soonyoung told Kwan as he nodded. 


Kwan wiped his eyes and immediately went to me. I quickly brought him to my embrace and held him. I carresed his ears and made sure he knew he was safe. His breathing got softer as I sang. 
 

"Oh my chocolate~" I smiled as he giggled. I tickled him as he laughed. "Stop, daddy~ It tickles~" He smiled. I kissed him as he wiped his lips in digust. I laughed at him as he cutely glared at me.


"There's my baby. You okay?" I asked him as he nodded. His tail was waggling cutely as I kissed his all around his face. "Eww" He stuck his tongue out. I patted his and carried him. "Let's get you washed up. You are sweating" I scrunched my face as he wrapped his arms around me

====

After getting Seungkwan all washed up, he snuggled up against Soonyoung, who was enjoying the moment with his baby boy. I looked at Hyunju, who was playing with Muel and Channie. Hyunju sensed me looking at me and her tail pointed at me, and her ears stood up. 
 

She was like a little pup. She turned around and tilted her head at me. I shook my head, assuring her everything was fine. Hyunju got up, running towards me. She threw herself on me as I caught her. I picked her up and cuddled her. She kissed my cheek as I kissed her back.
 

"Princess, want a snack?" I asked her as she nodded. "Okay, let's go to the kitchen" I got up and went to the kitchen. Hyunju clinged onto me tightly, I didn't even need to hold her up. I cut out some fruits into heart shapes and star shapes. I got 2 forks and went back into the living room. I sat down and let Hyunju and Seungkwan eat their fruits.


"Appa, are you still going to teach me how to play the piano?" Seungkwan asked me as I nodded. "Of course, why do you ask" I said and pushed his bangs out of his face. "You seem really busy now and days" He softly spoke, looking down. Seeing Seungkwan like this was rare because he was always a energetic kid.


I lifted his chin up and looked at him. "Even if I'm busy, I'd always make time for you. Always, baby" I told him as he nodded. I hugged him as he hugged me back. Hyunju just smiled at the sight of us and continued eating. "I'm bored. I'mma go mess with Hansolo" Seungkwan bluntly spoke before running towards Hansol, who was building a tower of legos. 


"If he cries, I blame you" Seungcheol spoke as i just shrugged. "That's your problem, not mine" I smiled and laid back. Seungcheol pouted and looked at Hyunju, who looked back at him. "Hyunju, look. Your appa is being mean to me~" He told her as she also shrugged.


"Thash yo pra-blem" She told him in her broken English. His jaw dropped as everyone laughed. "She's just like you! and who's been teaching her English? Josh, she's only 3" Seungcheol looked at Joshua, who was reading his bible. I sat up, taking Hyunju into my embrace.


"Welp, that's mah baby. She's a genius like me~" I cheerfully spoke in English as Soonyoung just glared at me. "What? She's got your dancing. What else you want, you and Kwannie are so alike" I pouted as Soonyoung held his arms out. "My baby bunny, who do you love better?" Soonyoung asked Hyunju as she cheekily smiled.


Hyunju hugged me as Soonyoung frowned but soon Hyunju got out of my embrace. "Sorry, daddy~" She told me before hopping towards Soonyoung, who pulled her in. He kissed her as he hugged the life out of her. "Now that's my baby" Soonyoung stuck his tongue out at me.


I raised my eyebrow. "I wasn't going to say this, but Seungkwan told me he loves me better than you" I stuck my tongue out at him as he gasped. "He did not!". "He did to!". Soonyoung turned to look at Seungkwan but Seungkwan just gave him a innocent angel look. 


"I can never get angry at you!" Soonyoung cooed but then glared at me. "But I can at you." I raised my hands in surender as he picked up Hyunju, walking away. "Son, soulmates are so confusing" I spoke as he raised his eyebrowns. "I thought it was suppose to be women are so con- oh... Nevermind, mommy's a boy" Seungkwan awkwardly turned back around and knocked Hansol's lego tower over.


"Kwannie" Seungcheol warned Seungkwan, who secretly smirked. Hansol teared up before bursting into tears. "Oh my god. Oh my god" Seungcheol got up, taking Hansol in his embrace. They decided to go get Hansol some milk, to cool down. 


Seungkwan moved towards Chan, who immediately ran to Mingyu. "Kwan" I warned him as he sighed. "Fine" He pouted.I patted his head as he waggled his tail. Soon The mom's were cooking dinner while the kids all played together. I was with the fathers, working on some moves they could work on when we go against those vampires. 


"Hyung, when they attack from above, immediately take cover. Remember boys, this is for our family. To keep them safe. When you get in hold of those vampires, don't kill them but take in control of their vangs. It may seem impossible or weird but trust me, without their fangs, they are useless." Jihoon spoke as the boys nodded. 


They all looked at Junhui, who nodded. "That's true but the thing is that even without fangs, I'm still fab" He spoke as Wonwoo looked at him. "Are you sure you're Minghao's father. Like that innocent, sweet, cupcake, Minghao??" Wonwoo asked as Junhui nodded.


"Boys!! Come Eat!!!" They heard Mingyu yell as they all went inside. They all sat down and started to eat. They were all hungry and were eating like pigs. Minyoung and Dongjin were the first ones to finish, so they left to the living room. All the kids were done eating and went to the living roon except Hyunju, who kept the parents company.


"Princess, you can go play with the others" I told her as she shook her head. "I'm fine~" She muttered and rested her elbow on the table and rested her head on her hand. She looked up at us, her eyes shining. 


"Cheollie Samchun" She spoke as he looked at her. "Yes, baby Ju?" He asked as she stared at him. "Samuel......that little boy" She spoke as I raised my eyebrow. "Sweetie, Samuel is older than you" She looked at me like I was crazy.


"Daddy, don't lie" She pouted as I ruffled her hair. "Sorry, princess" She clicked her tongue as I let her drink her strawberry milk. She drank it cutely as the others cooed. "Man, why are your two kids so adorable?!" Doyoon squeled as I shrugged. "Oh yeah. I forgot, their parents are Lee Jihoon, the cute pink fairy, and Kwon Soonyoung, the cutest rabbit in the whole universe" Doyoon glared at us as I glared back.


"Cute fairy?" I made a disguested face as Hyunju looked at me. "Princess, If a strange man says 'Let's go eat cookies. You say?" Soonyoung asked as Hyunju giggled. " I like that~". We all laughed at her response but quickly got back to being serious. 


"You have to say No!" Mingyu spoke as she nodded, "No!". I played with her ears. "There you go! If he says 'let's go eat ice cream'. You say?" I spoke as she exicted shouted. "Good!"."You say no" I spoke. "Seungkwannie!!!" I shouted as Seungkwan came running in.


"Yes?" I picked him up, setting on my lap. "If a stange man comes up to you and says 'Do you want to go swimming;. What you say?" I spoke as he excited jumped down. "Let's go!"."You say no!". He pouted. "Always say no to a stange man. Okay again!" Soonyoung yelled as we started questioning them.


"Hyunju ah~ Let's go eat cookies" I spoke, making a deep voice. "NO!!" She spoke as I winked at her. "Seungkwan ah~ Let's go swimming!". "Go away!" He spoke as I highfived him. "That's my babies!". Doyoon pouted and turned to Seungcheol. "I want another baby~" He whinned as Seungcheol shook his head. "We already have 3" He stated.


"But didn't you say you wanted 4 kids? Like we have 3 boys, maybe we can get a girl?" Doyoon innocently looked at him. "Maybe in like 5 years" Seungcheol told him as Doyoon gave up. 


"Welp, I'mma just go" Mingming spoke, leaving the others. "Is this the first time, he ever talked today?" They questioned as Junhui started to think as well. "He's usually more louder in bed" Junhui stated.


I closed my babies ears as we all gagged. "Boy!" Mingyu shouted as Junhui just winked at us before leaving as well. Jeonghan washed the dishes as the other parents went to wash up the kids and themselves.


I took the two up to their room and laid them down. I grabbed my guitar and started to sing. "The way you cry~ The way you smile" I sang as they smiled. It wasn't long before they both passed out. "Night, Princess, Baby" I kissed both of them to sleep. I turned off the lights, closing their door. 


I waddled towards my room, and threw myself onto the bed. Soonyoung joined me as he looked at the stars up above. I looked up at them as well. "The stars seem to be coming out today" I spoke as he hummed in response. 


"You are my hoshi" I told him as he smiled. "I know I am " He spoke, snuggling against me. "Night, Hoonie~" He closed his eyes as I laid on his chest. "Night, Angel". It was peaceful and quiet until we heard Seungcheol throwing a dance party in his room. "KEEP IT DOWN!" I yelled as we heard him yell back. "YA LOVE ME!".


"I blame you" Soonyoung told me as I gasped and glared at him. It wasn't too long before I fell asleep.