Chapter 006

Our Crazy Pack

Warning. This is a Minyoung based chapter with the addition of new people. Also. It's extremely random. Sorry?

==============================================

The next morning, all of the kids woke up before the adults. They woke up Joshua and then played a game to see who would take a shower first while Joshua cooked breakfast. The winners were Minyoung, Minghao and Dongjin so they took a shower first. (There are 8 bathrooms, 5 for each family and 3 guest bathrooms.) Then it was Seokmin, Hansol, and Chan. Then the parents woke up and the next group went to take a shower.

 

After the kids got ready, the adults did. Mingyu and Mingming changed into their uniforms while everyone else was picking out their outfit. "Daddy, are we going somewhere?" Samuel asked as Seungcheol nodded. " yes. We need to go to college. And you two are going to daycare." Hyunju dropped her bottle and looked at her father that looked away.

 

All the adult got ready and separated into three groups. Jihan was taking the kids to school, Soonhoon and Docheol were taking the babies to Daycare, and Meanie and Junming were going to high school.

 

After Jihan made it to the kid's school, the kids piled out and went to their respective classes while Hyunju and Samuel refused to leave the van once the got to the daycare. Mingyu and Mingming were reluctant to leave, but they had to, so they left sadly. 

 

Minyoung and Dongjin were sitting next to each other until the teacher came and separated them. Then she introduced the new students, "Kids, this is Lee Jeno, Donghyuk, Jaemin, and HiNa. Be nice to them." She said and then they sat in some open seats, one of them happened to be next to Minyoung. "Annyeonghasaeyo, Donghyuk inmida." He introduced himself as Minyoung nodded and waved, feeling a lot more shy. He smiled at her and turned back to the teacher. Then the students started their introduction games.

 

In Chan's room, the teacher introduced the new students. "Class, this is Lee Mark, and Koeun. Be nice to them. You can take a seat anywhere you want." The teacher said as Chan introduced himself to Mark who sat next to him. The two ended up becoming really good friends in less than 2 minutes. The friendly powers that Chan has in unreal.

 

In Hansol and Seungkwan's room, Seungkwan was being loud as usual until the teacher came in with a new student. "Class, this is Kim Chanwoo, be nice to him." The teacher said and told Chanwoo to sit next to Hansol. "Hey there, my name is Kim Chanwoo." Chanwoo introduced himself as Hansol introduced himself back. The two were talking throughout most of class and the became friends.

 

With Seokmin and Minghao, they had new students too. "I guess you've met the new students, this is Kim Donghyuk and Junhoe. And that is Lee Jaehyun. Be nice to them." The teacher said and Donghyuk sat next to Seokmin while Jaehyun sat next to Minghao. They talked and became great friends fast.

 

In a year above, they had new students too. "Class, they are Lee Ten and Doyoung. And this is Kim Hanbin." In the class above, they had a lot of new students as well. "Okay, let's be quick. These are Lee Yuta, Taeyeong, Youngho, and Hansol. This is Kim Yunhyeong."

 

Now it was recess and the Kindergartners got out first. Dongjin and Minyoung immediately stuck together again and the Lee siblings did too until Donghyuk walked over to Minyoung, then the rest of the group followed. "Hi Minnie. Can I call you that?" Donghyuk asked as Minyoung blushed and hid behind Dongjin, but nodded. "Oh, these are my siblings. Say hi." Donghyuk said and the rest of the group introduced themselves, then Minyoung and Dongjin did. A minute later the other people walked out.

 

The pack walked to the kinder area again and Minyoung and Dongjin walked over with the Lee clan(That's how the introduced themselves), and then another group walked over too. "Oppa!" HiNa squealed and poked Mark through the fence. Chan brought Mark, who brought Koeun, and yeah. Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Junhoe were there as well. "Wah! Seokmin, is this your dongsaeng? Neomu gwiyeowo." Donghyuk said and Minyoung blushed and hid behind Dongjin again. "Shes so shy." Mark said and everyone agreed. "Just until she gets home, then she's louder than Seokmin sometimes." Chan said as Minyoung gave him the evil eye and made everyone laugh. 

 

In Daycare, Hyunju sat alone because Samuel made friends already. Just then, someone sat next to her. "Annyeong! My name is Lee Jisung! What's yours?" He asked and Hyunju just looked at him. "Her name is Hyunju, Jisung. Now lets's go play! Come on Juju!" Samuel said and pulled her up. She didn't have any energy to refuse so she just let it happen. 

------------------------------------------------------

At the end of the day, Minyoung, Dongjin and the Lee clan walked to the 3rd graders classrooms and waited for them to be dismissed. Once they did, Minyoung walked to Seokmin and Donghyuk waved at her, "Hi Minyoungie!" Donghyuk said and Minyoung blushed and waved back at them. The rest of the group walked over to the 1st graders and 2nd graders classroom and walked out until the older kids walked over from the Lee clan and Hanbin. They all sat together and talked together. Everyone now adored the younger girls and they all became good friends. "You were right Chan hyung, she does seem a lot more talkative now." Donghyuk(Lee) said and Chan nodded, "Of course." 

 

A bit later, Seokmin got a text from Junghan saying that they'd be late to pick them up. "Min, Mom says they'll be late and just to stay together." "Oh, Us too." Yunhyeong said and shook his head. "I guess we're waiting too. Mr. Choi is stuck in traffic." Hansol said and everyone nodded. Gosh, waiting . "How about we do something fun? Like dancing! Seokmin hyung! Play a song jusayo!." Seungkwan said and Seokmin played a song. It was F(x)'s Chu and Seungkwan was about to dance when HiNa and Koeun started dacing. The Lee clan looked proud until Seokmin pushed Minyoung in and she started dancing as well. At the end of the song all the girls were smiling and laughing. 

 

"Wah. You're all good." Donghyuk(kim) said and the girls nodded. "Minyoungie here is one of the best in the family." Seokmin said and ruffled her hair. "Koeun and HiNa have been learning since young." Ten said and smiled. And soon enough the group was talking about music. "We have a dance studio in our house! Maybe Minyoung can come over and dance with us! I'm sure the Unnies and the maknaes wouldn't mind! HiNa said and Minyoung nodded. "We have a dance studio too." Seungkwan said, "And us too! Just no girls in the family." Junhoe said, making everone laugh.

--------------------------------

"Ju! Samuel! We're here!" Jihoon said and looked for Hyunju. She was with Jisung, Herin, Samuel, and Lami. It was a great sight for Jihoon because Hyunju is normally so shy. "Appa! Oh! Appa! This is Jisung, Herin and Lami." Hyunju said and hugged her dad. "It's nice to meet you. But Ju, Samuel, we have to go now." Jihoon said and Hyunju pouted. "Bye guys." She said and gave them hugs. "Bye! See you tomorrow!" Samuel said and they went to the car. Jihoon drove hoome and smiled at the two. They looked so excited. 

 

Now Jeonghan went out of the car and slowly approached the pack kids. He had everyone staring at him, male and female. He smiled and you could hear the mutters and chatters going on between the parents. Then a lady approached him. "Hey there~" She said and flashed him a flirtatious smile. Minyoung had stopped talking to the others and narrowed her eyes at the lady's back "Min? What are you glaring at?" Mark asked and looked over to see a lady and a man. They had all looked over and looked confused besides the pack. "Is something wrong?" Ten asked and Minyoung nodded. "She's hitting on my mom." She said and grabbed Dongjin, walking over to her mom. 

 

"My name is Sunbyul and what's your name?" "Junghan." Junghan said and smiled at her. "So uh, why don't we--" "Umma!" Minyoung shouted and ran towards her mom. The pack, clan and the group who named themselves IKON stared at her. "Oh? Umma? She's your daughter?" "Yes." Junghan said and picked Minyoung up. "I bet her father isn't very attractive, why don't-- AH! I can't see!" The lady shouted and fell. "Minyoung!" Junghan said and the pack laughed. "Should we be worried?" Hanbin asked and stared at the lady on the floor. "Nah. It was her fault for trying to call my samchun ugly." Seungkwan said and they walked towards Junghan. 

 

"MInyoung! You know you aren't supposed to do that. Even if she did deserve it." Junghan scolded her and Minyoung huffed. "But no one can call daddy ugly and get away with it." "I know what you mean, but--" "You little brat!" Sunbyul got up and was about to smack Minyoung. This got IKON and the Lee clan worried so they rushed over and then Sunbyul screamed louder and fell again. They looked at Minyoung to see her eyes glowing a yellow color until they went back to brown. "Woah. You saw that too, right?" Ten said and everyone nodded. 

 

"..... I'll let that one slid." Junghan said and Minyoung smiled. "Oh, mom! These are our new friends!" "You made friends?" Everyone nodded and smiled. "Well that's great! Maybe they can come over sometime. We can ask Jihoon about it later, okay?" "Okay!" All the pack kids said and laughed. "Oh, Mom and Dad are here." Yunhyeong said. "And Mr. Choi just pulled up. Bye! See you all tomorrow!" Hansol said, "Bye!" The others said and started walking away. "Bye guys! Bye cutie!" Donghyuk(Kim) said and piched Minyoung's cheeks before going. Minyoung was blushing and Junghan looked at his daughter and laughed. "Time to go home! Let's go!" "Nae!" The kids said and walked to the car.

----------------------------------------

 Once everyone got home they all sat on the floor and sighed. "Guys! Our children made new friends!" Junghan said and laughed. "Really? Dongjin and Minyoung made friends?" Doyoon asked and Junghan nodded. "Yup, a whole lot of them too. like more than 10." "Wow, they're getting better." Seungcheol said. "Yeah, and Josh, our baby Min might have a crush." "Ehh? No." Joshua said and hugged Minyoung. "My baby is too young!" He said and hugged her tighter. "Seokmin, what's his name?" Jun asked. "Umm. Who?-- Oh! His name is Donghyuk." Seokmin said and grinned. "Do you have a crush--" "Aniya!" Minyoung shouted and rolled away. 

 

"Hyunju made new friends too. I think she might like this boy.. Umm. Jisung? I think that's his name." Jihon said. "They won't be mates, right? They're a bit too young." Joshua siad and frowned. "Why? I met you at her age." Junghan said and layed on him. "And so did most of us." Mingyu said and nodded. "Aish. Shhh. We have homework to work on." Mingming said and dragged Mingyu away so he could do his homework. 

 

The day went by with the adults constantly asking Minyoung if she liked Donghyuk but she denied every time. Soon, she was in Jihoon's work room because he was the only one not bothering her. "Minyoungie? What are you doing here?" Jihoon asked when he noticed her. "They're bugging me, can I stay with you for a bit?" "Sure. Come sit and don't touch anything." He said and Minyoung moved to sit on his lap. "Tell me if you like this or not. Okay?" "Okay samchun!" Jihoon smiled and played the song over for her to hear. "What do you think?" "Mmm. It's too noisy. Too may destrcations from the singing." Minyoung said and Jihoon nodded. "Okay, so make it less noisy?" "Mmm." Minyoung nodded and smiled. "Oh! It's almost dinner time!" She siad and skipped out the room. 

 

Once dinner was done, everyone ate and washed up. Now it was bed time. Everyone went to bed but Joshua and Junghan. "I'm picking her up tomorrow. I wanna see who he is." Joshua said and Junghan nodded, "Go ahead. He seems like a nice boy. I think you'll like him." Joshua shrugged and looked at Junghan, "Do you think that he's her mate? I mean, he could, but she's my baby..." Joshua said and Junghan rolled his eyes. "Don't worry about it. Oh! I forgot to tell you, she almost blinded a person because she was flirting with me and called you ugly." "With her powers, right?" "Yes." "That's my baby!" "Joshua!" Joshua chuckled and hugged Junghan. "What? She deserved it, right? At least we know her powers are develouping and she's getting better at using them." Joshua said and pecked Junghan's lip.... And then it lead to some other things. *Coughs*.....

-----------------------------------------

After days later, Minyoung and Dongjin were actually excited for school now. They got up and ready and then they woke the others up. They all got ready and waited for the adults to wake up. They sat there watching TV until the parents came down all dressed and ready. Jeonghan went over and started making breakfast so all the kids just relaxed. 

 

"Are you excited today?" Hansol asked and Dongjin nodded. "Yeah. Hey, maybe they can come over so we can hang out." Singing said and smiled. The parents looked at Dongjin and cooed. He was so cute. "I don't know..." Jihoon said and Minyoung and Dongjin got up and immediately started doing aegyo. "Pweeeeeeeeeeaaaase? Samchuuuuuuuuuun~" They both said and Seungkwan and Hyunju cringed.  "...... Fine." "Yay!" Minyoung and Dongjin high-5ed and went back to watching TV. 

 

The others were so surprised, Dongjin and Minyoung are like, the cutest people on earth when they were together. "I should've recorded that to keep. That was so cute!" Doyoon shouted and hugged Dongjin and Minyoung. The two shrugged and continued watching tv.

 

Soon, breakfast was ready so they sat down and ate. After everyone was done, they headed off to their destination in the same groups as yesterday. The kids got out and headed to their classrooms, excited to invite their friends over. 

 

Minyoung got inside the classroom and sat at her table, then soon after the Lee clan came in. "Since there's two Donghyuks, I'm going to call you Hyukkie, okay?" "Okay Minnie." Donghyuk said and smiled. "So, Hyukkie, how about you guys come over to my house so we can play?" "Hmmm... Sounds like a plan." Donghyuk said and the two smiled and started paying attention to the teacher.

-----------------------

During recess, the group waited at the fence and then everyone came. "Hi Cutie!" The other Donghyuk said and smiled. "Geez, keep calling her that and she'll be as red as a tomato." Seokmin said and laughed. "Do you guys wanna come overy later so we can play?" Chan asked for Minyoung since she was still blushing.  "I don't know, we'll have to ask our parents." Junhoe said and looked over at Jaehyun. "Well have to ask too, but probably." "Okay, now let's go play! " Chan should and left. Soon, the others left except for Minghao and Donghyuk. "See you later Min!" Donghyuk said and pinched her cheek through the fence before leaving. Minghao waved and laughed at Minyoung because she was blushing again.

 

Okay, so Minyoung might like Donghyuk. "I think he likes you. " Dongjin said and laughed. "And I think you like him too~" Dongjin said and continued to tease Minyoung. "Jaemin. Dongjin is being mean." She said and hid behind him. "Funny, just a few days ago you were hiding behind Dongjin." Donghyuk (Lee) said and laughed. Soon it was time for them to go in. And they did. 

 

The rest of school was fun. They played games and read. Minyoung and Donghyuk were the top of the class and they were constantly having little competitions that usually end in draws. Dongjin and HiNa were having fun as well. It seemed like they liked each other. Jaemin and Jeno were wandering around class doing everything and cheering Minyoung on in her and Donghyuk's little competitions. The teacher was happy that the two finally broke our of their shell. But it was going to be hard to actually teach the new group of children. 

----------------------------------

At the end of school, the kindergarteners did their usual thing, wait for their siblings. Once everyone was together, they asked again. "Hansol hyung!  Can you ask if we can go to Minyoung's house to play?" Mark asked and Hansol thought about it for a bit. "Okay, I'll ask." 'Yeah!  Yunhyeong hyung! Can you ask?" Chanwoo asked and Yunhyeong nodded. "They said yes. We'll follow your car." Hansol said and the Lee clan cheered. "Umma said okay, but they have to come too." "That's okay with us!" Seokmin shouted and cheered. 

 

Minyoung was sitting next to Dongjin and Kim Donghyuk. She then poked Donghyuk and he looked at her. "Yes Min?" "Since there's two Donghyuks, can I call you Doe oppa?" She asked with a faint blush on her cheek and he nodded. "Of course Cutie." And now Minyoung was blushing a lot. "Geez. Stop that." Seokmin said and laughed. Seokmin picked Minyoung up and sat in her seat, placing her on his lap. 

 

At the daycare, Jisung, Lami and Herin were picked up first so Samuel and Hyunju were waiting for Jihoon to pick them up, and he did not too long after the Lee clan left.

 

Instead of Junghan coming, Joshua came out to pick them up instead. Not that anyone minded. He went out and was almost immediately hit on. He smiled and rejected everyone that asked him until he got to his kids. "Dad!" Minyoung shouted and jumped off of Seokmin to give her dad a hug. "Hi baby girl, did you miss me?" "I saw you this morning, come on, I wanna show you my new friends!" She said and pulled him to the group. Everyone introduced himself as he secretly eyed Donghyuk. But the wrong Donghyuk. "Appa, we have to wait for their rides too, okay?" Seokmin said and Joshua nodded. He got along with the kids well. 

 

Once the other parent and driver got there, the kids walked to the cars and got in. Joshua lead the way to their house with everyone following from behind. "Dad, you were eyeing the wrong Donghyuk." Minyoung said and shook her head. "Was it the other one?!" Joshua asked and Minyoung nodded. 

 

Everyone had gone out and met outside. "You're Minyoung, right? It's nice to meet you! Donghyuk was right. You are a cutie. I'm Jinhwan. Their mom." "It's nice to meet you imo!" Minyoung smiled and led them in the house. "Oh, Annyeonghasayo, we're the kids parents, well, the Kim's." Jinhwan introduced and smiled. "Well, we have a variety of names--" "Jisung?" "Hyunju?" 

 

"Well this worked out well." Minyoung said and smiled. "You kids can go play and we'll talk, okay?" Joshua said and the kids nodded. "This way! I'll show you the dance studio." Seungkwan said and started walking. They all followed behind him and Minyoung and Kim Donghyuk were talking on the way. She poked him and he looked down at her. "Nae?" "You said you can play the piano, right? We have one, can you show me?" "Of course, lead the way." He said and smiled. Minyoung then took him to the instrument room.

 

The two got in and sat at the piano. Seokmin noticed the two gone and chuckled. "Dongjin, they disappeared." Seokmin whispered tof Dongjin who turned around. "Oh... well...." Dongjin shrugged and continued walking. The two in the instrument room had looked over some papers. "Maybe we can get Junhoe and Yunhyeong in here so we can do a performance. But I'll play you a song." Donghyuk said and smiled at her. He got ready and started playing the piano. He started singing at the beginning. And then a quarter through stopped playing the piano and just sang. Minyoung was amazed, his voice was so pretty. 

 

"So that's where you two were." Seokmin said and went in. "You have a nice voice Donghyuk." Seokmin smiled and patted Minyoung's head. "Thank you. Did you like it cutie?" Minyoung nodded and smiled. "That's good." Donghyuk said and stood up. "Let's go back to the others now." Seokmin said and the two nodded. Minyoung held Seokmin's hand and shyly held Donghyuk's hand. 

They got to the group and smiled. "Where did you two go?" Hansol (Choi) asked and Donghyuk smiled, "Knowing him, he probably sang to her." Junhoe snorted and laughed. "He did. Doe oppa has a pretty voice." Minyoung said and grinned. After that, they all played odd games. But who cares? They're kids.

-----------------

"Okay, kids, I think we should go home now. It was nice talking to you guys." Jinhwan said and gathered up his kids. "It was nice having you all. I hope you guys can come again! I think the kids like it too, right?" Jihoon said and looked at the kids. "Nae! Come again!" The pack kids said and smiled. They gave each other hugs and the Lee clan left first. Then IKON left after. 

 

"So, do you like him?" Junghan asked and looked at his daughter. Minyoung just blushed and everyone cooed. "She does! Way too cute!" Mingming shouted and hugged her. Needless to say, the rest of that day was filled with Minyoung being teased. And she fell asleep dreaming of the future to come.