Chapter 005

Our Crazy Pack

This chapter will be in 3rd person. 

====================

And just like that, summer was over and it was an early morning in August and that meant school for the kids. Minghao and Seokmin were going to be in 3rd grade while Hansol, and Seungkwan were in second grade, Chan was in first and Minyoung and Dongjin were starting kindergarten. Samuel and Hyunju weren't old enough to go to school yet. The first person to wake up was suprisingly Minyoung but it was a bit too early for them to go to school.

 

Minyoung walked over to Dongjin's shared room and woke him up. "Dongjinie, we have school today. But we have about two hours before we're supposed to wake up... I can't go back to sleep." Dongjin sighed and opened his blanket. "Get in. I seriously don't know how you're older." Minyoung shrugged and got in with him.

 

"What do you think school will be like?" Minyoung asked and looked at Dongjin. He shrugged and patted her head. "Just sleep. Okay? Don't worry about anything. I'll be there too." He said and ended up falling back asleep.

 

Everyone else was still asleep when Jeonghan woke up and hour and a half later. He was supposed to pick out Minyoung and Dongjin's outfit for the first day of school. He got up and went into Minyoung's room to find her gone. Jeonghan sighed and picked out Minyoung's outfit for the day. He wasn't concerned about Minyoung because she was most likely in Hansol's shared room. She always went there when she couldn't sleep.

 

After picking out Minyoung's outfit he went into Hansol's room and he was right. Minyoung was sleeping with Dongjin on his bed. "Aish, you." He huffed but smiled. It was a cute scene. Jeonghan continued to pick out Dongjin's outfit and after he did, he slowly picked Minyoung up and carried her over to her room.  

 

At this time, Jihoon was just getting up. He turned to look at his wife before going to his kids room. They were both still sleeping soundly and it was just precious, but Seungkwan had to wake up so the rest of the kids had time to shower. He walked over to Seungkwan's bed and woke him up. But Seungkwan hit him with his pillow. 

 

Jihoon widen his eyes and started to tickle him. Seungkwan laughed a bit but was covering his mouth to not wake Hyunju up. Jihoon finally stopped and pulled Seungkwan up. Seungkwan whined for a bit before going to shower. Jihoon smiled and walked over to Hyunju's bed. "Looks like it'll be a quiet day." Jihoon said softly and patted her head.

 

In the next room Mingming was up and picking out Minghao outfit while Minghao sat there in a sleepy state. "Umma? What are you doing?" Mingming just smiled at his son and continued picking out his son's outfit. "You're going to school today." Minghao sighed and flopped back on the bed. 

 

Doyoon woke up next and walked to his sons' room. He picked up Samuel and walked to his and Seungcheol's shared room. He placed Samuel next to his father and walked back to the boys' room. "GET UP! YOU HAVE SCHOOL!" Hansol jumped out of bed and fell while Dongjin sat up and looked around, then whined. "Umma! We got it. You didn't have to-- Hey, where'd she go?" Dongjin looked around again and noticed his clothes picked out. "Did Minyoung sneak in here again?" Doyoon asked and Dongjin nodded. 

 

After making breakfast for everyone, Jeonghan woke up Seokmin and Minyoung. "My angels, time to get up. You have school." Jeonghan shook the two and they woke up easily. "Nae umma.. I'll go wash up first." Seokmin said and walked out of the room. Minyoung reached for Jeonghan and he picked her up, bringing her to the other bathroom.

----------------------

After all the kids were up and ready, including Samuel and Hyunju, they were eating breakfast. Samuel and Hyunju glanced at eachother before glancing at their parents. They quickly exchanged their bottles. 

 

Now Hyunju was drinking banana milk while Samuel was drinking strawberry milk. They continued eating some eggs and sausage while their parents stare at them.They gave them an innocent look before drinking their milk. 

 

Minyoung and Dongjin were the first to finish. Jeonghan helped them put on their shoes and made sure they look pefect. Soon all the kids were done eating including the 2 younger ones. 

 

" Kay. Kids, let's go. Auntie Yoon is driving you " Doyoon cheerfully told them as Seungkwan and Hansol just stared at him. " I don't wanna go " Seungkwan told him and walked to his mother. " Mommy, do I have to go?" He whined as Soonyoung chuckled. " Yes, you do. You don't want appa to hear you " He told Seungkwan before turning to Hyunju. 

 

" Fine " He pouted before putting on his backpack. The kids started to walk out of the house happily, while Seungkwan tiredly dragged his feet out of the house. Jihoon stopped him and softly pushed Seungkwan's ears back. Now Seungkwan ears were invisible. Seungkwan hugged him before looking in the mirror, fixing his hair. 

 

" BYE! " He yelled before closing the font door. They all piled into the van and bucked their seat belts. "Are you two excited for kindergarten?" Seokmin asked and the two shook their head no. "Why not?" Jeonghan asked and Dongjin spoke up. "There will be a lot of people..". " You'll live. Don't worry, it's really fun " Mingaho told him as he swung his feet back and forth. "All you have to worry about is if you eat or not. You two are smart for your age. Just protect each other. Okay?" The two nodded and Minyoung smiled at Minghao.

 

Soon, the group got to the school and they all exited, except for Minyoung. "Bye umma. Saranghaeyo." She hugged Jeonghan and pecked his cheek before running out to Dongjin and clinging to his side. Jeonghan watched as his little angel went off to school and frowned. His youngest was going to school and he felt sad. 

 

The other boys walked to their classes while the two youngest walked to their kindergarten class. The Maknaes of the family were still at home with their parents, playing with eachother. "It's quiet. Too quiet." Soonyoung sighed and Doyoon agreed. Samuel and Hyunju looked at their mothers and got up. 

 

" Mommy, I wanna go out " Hyunju mummbled hugging Soonyoung's legs as he picked her up. " Why, baby?" He asked and hugged her. " Oppa is not here. And appa is working on his song " She pouted as Soonyoung kissed her cheek. " Kay baby. Don't go off too far or your appa will kill me " Soonyoug told her as he put her down. Her eyes turned blue and she started to transform. 

 

In the end, she was a white little pup. Samuel squealed and picked her up. " Umma, Imo. Hyunnie and I are going to go " He told them as he placed her down. They started to run to the backyard. Their backyard is really big, you will get lost. 

 

While the two toddlers were playing, Dongjin and Minyoung were sitting in class. The day had started out okay because there was other types of supernatural species in their class, but none of them where angels so Minyoung felt a bit weird. Dongjin and Minyoung didn't reveal they were supernatural beings to the class yet and hoped they didn't have to.

 

" Jinnie, are you okay? " Minyoung whispered as Dongjin shook his head. " I wanna go home already. I wanna play with the others " He pouted and thought about his family. Minyoung nodded and sighed. Home seemed better than here. 

 

Hansol was sitting in his classroom with his friends in the desks around him. Seungkwan was on the other side being the sassy diva he was. Hansol shook his head at Seungkwan and continued to talk to his friends until school officially started. 

 

" Seungkwan. How was your summer?" One of his friends asked as Seungkwan just gave him a sassy look. " It was okay. Naw, it was awesome! My family went to the beach and I got to swim! It was kinda cold but it was so cool ~ My appa was surfing really good " He happily told them as his friends widen their eyes in awed. 

 

Chan was sitting in class happily, talking to all his friends from kindergarten and he even made some new friends in the short amount of time he was there. Chan was such a happy kid for being alone. He didn't mind though, because he had his friends.

 

Minghao and Seokmin were sitting apart from each other, partially because of the last name difference, and from the fact that sometimes Seokmin could get /really/ loud sometimes. Minghao just stared at Seokmin as he talked to everyone in the class. Minghao preferred to watch everything happen than be part in anything. When class started everything settled down and it was okay for a while.

 

 Minyoung and Dongjin were sitting next to each other and refused to separate so the teacher just complied and let them do what they wanted as long as they were doing their work, which they were. Honestly, the teacher was a bit baffled at how smart the two kindergarteners were, but then she didn't expect a lot from these kids. So the day went on.

 

 Soon it was recess and the kindergarteners got to play first. Minyoung and Dongjin just sat next to the door and whispered amongst themselves. A few minutes later the First graders, second graders, and third graders came out. The pack kids immediately went to the kindergarten area and Minyoung and Dongjin walked over to them once they saw the group.

 

"Minyoungie! How was your day so far?" Seokmin asked and Minyoung looked at Dongjin, they both shrugged. "Eh. Why do you say that, didn't make any new friends?" Seungkwan asked and poked Minyoung's cheek through the fence. "People are scary." "And the class doesn't have any other angels." Dongjin finished as Minyoung was about to speak again, but Minyoung just nodded. "Aigoo. You can't be shy all your life. You just need to get used to them." Hansol ruffled the two's hair and left to his friends. Seokmin and Seungkwan followed after, leaving Chan and Minghao.

 

"Kids! Time to go in!" The teacher yelled and everyone was gathering up. "Bye chanie oppa, bye Ming oppa." Minyoung waved and rushed over to the line before Dongjin. Dongjin waved at the two before following Minyoung. 

 

The day ended just like that. Minyoung and Dongjin were the first to be dismissed so they walked over to Seokmin and Minghao's class. They were dismissed a little later and Minyoung stood up once she saw her brother. "Oppa." "Minyoungie, what are you doing here? Are you two waiting for us?" Seokmin asked the two and they nodeed. The girls behind Seokmin squealed a bit when he picked her up and carried her away with Minghao and Dongjin by their side. 

 

The group walked to pick up Hansol, Seungkwan, then Chan since their classes were closed to eachothers. They saw Seungkwan and Hansol with Chan. They were walking their direction. 

 

" Hey, my losers~ " Seungkwan spoke before throwing his arm over Minghao. " Firstly, we are not your losers, Second, you are my loser, and thirdly, let's hurry and go. I miss my dongsaengs at home" Dongjin spoke before they all walked towards the gate. There were a lot of students waiting for their parents to pick them up. Everyone stared at them because it was quite unusual to see different super natural beings hanging out together. 

 

They waited under the tree and saw the girls, who squealed earlier, next to them. " Wahh~ You're dongsaeng is cute " They complimented Minyoung as she blushed. Seokmin just smiled at them and pulled his family a bit far from the girls. " Where are they ?" Hansol asked as Minghao shrugged. Chan sat down and played slide with Dongjin. 

 

Seungkwan felt weirded out by the girls, who kept coming closer to them. " Excuse me, but can you back up a bit " He asked poliety as they nodded but scooted forward. " Oh my josh " He facepalmed until he heard someone come towards him. His ears quickly were visible now. He smiled and looked at the others. 

 

That certain person was Jihoon. He flashed a smile at them as some mothers around, fainted. Some of the mothers just stared at him. They were somewhat attracted to him. Seungkwan glared at them. This one lady walked up to him.

 

" I'm ____, you are? " She flirted as her child behind her face palmed and just walked away. Jihoon chuckled before smiling at her. " Someone that is not intrested. I don't think my wife would like it if you flirted with me. He can be a bit hot tempered " He told her as she giggled. " You're lying. You look pretty young. I don't your married, and I'm pretty sure your so called wife is really boring and ugly. So why not hook up with me" She told him as his eyes got sharper. 

 

" Hi. Umm.. You might not know, but I'm a devil slash wolf. And if you ever insult my wife again. Your head will be on the pole in 5 seconds " He threatened before flashing another fake smile. " Did you just threaten me? I'm a successful model, I don't need this bull crap " She glared back at him as he pushed her lightly out of the way. 

 

" Successful model, huh? Why are you flirting with someone who is on top of what you are. If I were you, I would leave and never turn back " He told her nicely as her jaw dropped. He pushed her back a bit before turning to the kids. " You can't reject me! You'll regret it! No one beautiful as me will ever flirt with you ! You will never get married and you will never get kids " She glared as he laughed. 

 

" You're funny, now move" Jihoon told her as he saw his son running up to him along with his niece and his nephews. Jihoon crouched down and opened his arms wide. Seungkwan ran into his arms as he picked him up. 

 

" Appa~ I missed you. It was so tiring on the first day " Seungkwan whined as Jihoon laughed. Seungkwan burried his face into Jihoon's neck. He wrapped his arms around Jihoon and his body passed out. He was not moving an inch, he was just relaxing and letting his body charge again. " Appa?! "The lady yelled shockly as the kids looked at her. 

 

" Samchun, who's this old lady? Does Auntie know? Want me to get rid of her ? " Seokmin asked as Jihoon nodded. "Samchun. Minyoungie is tired." Minyoung pouted and Jihoon put Seungkwan down to pick her up. "Let's go home then. You'll hurt your neck again if you sleep on the car." He told her as he took the kids to the car. Seungkwan flipped his imanginary hair and diva walked away from the lady. 

 

" Btw, this is how you cat walk " Seungkwan snapped his fingers before getiing into the car. Jihoon got them buckled up before driving off. Minyoung was solwy falling asleep so Seokmin layed her head on his shoulder. Seungkwan and Hansol played chopsticks. Minghao fell asleep while Chan was talking to Jihoon. 

 

It wasn't too long before they arrived, In the house wating for them was their mothers. They were all ready to have their babies back in their arms. Samuel and Hyunju looked at each other and ran to the living room. They watched pororo and ate some fruits. Once the door opened, the kids quickly ran to their mothers. Minyoung and Seokmin quickly ran to Jeonghan. He picked them up and quickly took them to the kitchen. 

 

Jihoon carried Minghao since he was dead asleep. he passed Minghao to Jun, as he took him to his room. Hansol and Dongjin were being carried by Doyoon as they went to their room. Chan moonwalked to his parents as Mingyu high fived him. Mingyu took him to the bathroom, to take a shower. Seungkwan rushed to hug Soonyoung before running to the living room.

 

" Hey Muel! Hey baby sis! " He yelled before picking Hyunju up. " I missed you out of everyone ~ " He said as she hugged him. Soonyoung and Jihoon glared at him as he stuck his tongue at them. " Oppa, I was bored. Muel and I were about to pass out from all this quietness " She told him as he piggyback her. " Don't worry, oppa is here to save the day! " Seungkwan yelled and started to run upstairs.

 

"Dongjinie, how was school?" Doyoon asked and Dongjin shrugged. "It was..... okay." "Just okay?" "Mom, Minyoung and Dongjin didn't separate the whole day." Hansol said and the rest of the parents sighed. They knew it would happen though. The two kids were so shy around other people. 

 

Minyoung and Seokmin finished the snack that their mom have to them and left the kitchen. "Appa." Minyoung ran over to Joshua and hugged him tightly. "Hi my little angel~ How was school." "I don't like it." Minyoung pouted and Joshua sighed. He picked Minyoung up and patted her head. "It's okay. I understand, school isn't my favorite place either."

 

"Josh. Apparently our kids didn't separate during school." Seungcheol said and patted the shoulder that didn't have Minyoung on him. "I didn't expect anything less. Those two are always stuck to eachother. Isn't that right angel?" Minyoung shrugged and yawned. "Tired?" Seungcheol asked and Minyoung nodded. "Samchun will put you to bed, come on." He reached towards Minyoung and she went to him. It would be the first time to see an angel go towards a demon for most people, bit it was normal here.

 

 Seungcheol brought Minyoung to her room and placed her on the bed. "Samchun, will you sing for me?" "But Younggie, Samchun is a rapper." Minyoung looked at him and pouted slightly. "But Samchun has a pretty voice." Seungcheol nodded and patted her head. "Alright." He smiled at her and started singing a soft lullaby. 

 

After Minyoung fell asleep Doyoon came in and smiled softly. "She's right. You do have a pretty voice. I haven't heard you sing for so long." Seungcheol laughed softly and got up, walking to his wife. "I know you haven't. Maybe if you ask me i'll do it more often." Doyoon nodded and pulled Seungcheol out of the room. 

 -----------------------

After all couple of hours, Minyoung woke up and so did Minghao who was sleeping in his room from since he was in the car. Minghao went into Minyoung's shared room and they walked down to the living room. "Seokmin oppa." Minyoung pouted and sat in his lap. Seokmin chuckled and patted Minyoung's head. "Unnie? Wanna go play?" Hyun ju asked. "Play what?" Minyoung yawned but nodded anyways. "How about we play hide and seek?" Minyoung nodded and looked around. "Anyone else want to play?" The boys all looked at each other and nodded.

 

Hyunju and Samuel was hiding in the bushes by the door while Minyoung was up in a tree at the center of the garden. Chan and Hansol was inside the house, behind the couch and Seungkwan was in his father's closet. Dongjin was in the other tree across from Minyoung while Minghao was in the kitchen with all the adults. Seokmin was counting inside his room. For hide and seek no one is allowed to use their supernatural senses.

 

After counting to 30 Seokmin went out of his room and looked around. He heard noises behind the couch because Chan kept giggling so he went to check it out. "Found you Chan! You to Hansol!" "See? This is your fault. I told you to stop giggling." Hansol pouted and sat on the couch with chan. "I'm sorry hyung." Chan pouted and sighed.

 

At the end of the game, Minghao won because Samuel sneezed and got Hyunju caught too, Dongjin fell out the tree and accidently used his powers to knock down Minyoung as well, and Seungkwan was moving spots and got caught. Now it was Chan's  turn to count. 

 

Hansol and Minghao hid in the trees this time while Minyoung and Hyunju hid in the cupboards in the kitchen. Seungkwan hid behind the couch and Dongjin hid under his bed. The parents were laughing at how cute their children were. 

----------------

After about 5 round of that, the final winner was undetermined because no one was keeping count and they were to hungry to care anyways. "Kids! Dinner is ready. After this you need to wash up and get ready for bed!" Jeonghan called and placed everything on the table where everyone now sat. Samuel and Hyunju were drinking their milks while the older kids were eating what Jeonghan had cooked for them.

 

Dinner was full of laughs and smiles, but unfortunately, it had to end. All the kids were taking turns washing up and getting into their pajamas and after that all the kids gathered in the living room with their blankets and pillows. The adults looked at them and then to eachother. In the silent war it was decided that Joshua would risk his back today and sleep with the kids. 

 

The kids got on the couch and laid down with Seokmin and Minghao on the edges. It went Seokmin, Minyoung, Dongjin, Hansol, Chan, Samuel, Seungkwan, Hyunju, and Minghao. They all got ready to sleep and Joshua sang them a soft lullaby and then the kids were out like a light. Soon after joshua fell asleep next to his kids.