Chapter 009

Our Crazy Pack

Today I woke up with a strange feeling. I groaned and got up. It was pretty early and I didn't have anything to work on and it was a bit too early to wake up everyone so I just went downstairs. When I got down I saw all the other fathers and they had the same troubled look on their faces. "Guys? You too?" I asked and everyone nodded. "Yeah, we all woke up with a strange feeling.. You?" Jun said and I sighed and nodded.


Something's going to happen today, we all can feel it. "I think it has to do with the kids. It's a Saturday, right? We can keep an eye on all of them today." Joshua suggested and everyone nodded, agreeing to it immediately. 


" Since I'm the Alpha of this pack. I think we should keep the kids in the house at all times. And I am going to officially name your positions in our pack" I stared at them as they bit their lip. The positions in packs are the most important thing in the whole world! I always had the Alpha's blood so I left my old pack. It was actually my parents but it seems like they won't be dead soon, so why not. 


I claimed myself as Alpha of the 17 pack/clan. Despite most of my family members aren't wolves, I still treat them the same as everyone else. A lot of different packs thought it was a silly idea for me to have a pack, who aren't even wolves. But I seemed to prove them wrong. Because we were all busy with our lives, school and taking care of our kids, we never had time to discuss our positions. 


" Please, stand front " I strictly told them as they determindly walked in a straight line, infront of me. They were all looking confident, and that is what made me proud of them. I had thought about this for a long time, and I think this is the perfect oppertunity to announce the positions.


" I, Lee Jihoon, Alpha of The 17 Pack. Son of Bangtan Pack's Alpha, Husband of Luna Soonyoung, and Father of pup's Seungkwan and Hyunju. Declare the ranks and positions of my fellow pack members " I said the words as my eyes turned orange. I was soon about to mark the words into them. I stood in front of Seungcheol. 


" I, Lee Jihoon, delcare you, Choi Seungcheol, as my Beta. You are the official Beta of the 17 pack. repeat after me "I told him as he nodded. " I, Choi Seungcheol, take this position of my pack, to protect and serve my fellow pack members. My position can only be changed and taken away by the Alpha, Lee Jihoon. If he dies, I have the rights to become the new Alpha of the pack, unless he says otherwise. I will protect everyone and be the second in command and respect the Alpha at all times" I spoke as he took a deep breath. 


 " I, Choi Seungcheol, take this position of my pack, to protect and serve my fellow pack members. My position can only be changed and taken away by the Alpha, Lee Jihoon. If he dies, I have the rights to become the new Alpha of the pack, unless he says otherwise. I will protect everyone and be the second in command and respect the Alpha at all times" He repeated after me. I placed my hand on his shoulder as he winced. I pulled away and gave him a look. " It has been done. Congradulations " I told him


He smiled proudly as he bowed. I soon stood in front of Jun. He bowed as I stared at him. "I, Lee Jihoon, declare you, Wen Junhui, as my Delta. You are the official delta of the 17 pack. repeat after me" I told him. This went on for the next hour. 


I did the same thing to everyone and assigned them their positions. I stood in front of all the men. I huffed and my eyes turned red. " Finally " I relaxed as I closed my eyes.


" I, Lee Jihoon. Officially announce the positions for my fellow men. Choi Seungcheol as my Beta. Wen Junhui as my Delta. Hong Joshua as my Gamma. And Jeon Wonwoo as my Epsilon. It has been done. Congradulations my men " I smiled as I opened my eyes. It had turned back into Dark Brown. They were all smiling as they all high fived eachother.


After I have given everyone their position we all started acting like normal, Joshua started cooking, Jun, Seungcheol and Wonwoo went to their wives while I stayed down and locked everything. After I locked everything, I started helping setting up the table because everyone would be up soon. 


I was right as Minyoung, Seokmin and Jeonghan walked down the stairs. " Hi Samchun!" Minyoung yelled as I hugged her. " Hi, baby angel. Big Angel " I winked at Seokmin, who winked back. 


Jeonghan seemed a bit different. He immediately walked towards Joshua, who was almost done with our breakfast. " Lee Jihoon. Did you..." Jeonghan said out to me as I nodded. " Meet the Gamma of the pack " I smiled as Jeonghan smiled widely. " You finally did it! " He yelled as he backhugged Joshua. Minyoung looked a bit confused but Seokmin clapped and cheered.


I went to wake up my kids since breakfast was almost done. I walked to their room and went in quietly. I looked over to see Hyunju in Seungkwan's bed. Aww, Hyunju is sleeping with Seungkwan. It was such a cute sight. My precious babies-- I heard a scream come from the kitchen and my kids woke up. I hugged them and quickly took them downstairs to see what happened.


There was someone in our house. Damn it. Seungcheol stood infront of the others as he glared the the person. " Oh. Nice to see you again, Woozi " The person spoke and smirked. I growled as I held my kids close to me.


" What do you want?" I asked as he chuckled. " What do I want? Haha.. It's not about what I want. It's about what they want" He smiled evily as Hyunju burried her head into my neck as Seungkwan growled. 


" Oh. Is that your kids. It seems like your son has gotten your personalities. Scary yet not frightning " He spoke as Wonwoo stood in front of everyone. " Just state why you're here, or we will have to get rid of you" Wonwoo said as his voice went deeper than usual, and his voice is deep itself. 


" My reason to why I'm here is because I want your kids " He spoke as Soonyoung widen his eyes. " Hold up. You ain't getting my kids, you ert. Get your own!" Soonyoung sassed and pushed Seungcheol out of his way. " If I were you Hybrid, I wouldn't even argue" He spoke as Soonyoung's eyes flashed red as he pushed Wonwoo out of his way as well.


" What did you say?!" Soonyoung yelled and grabbed the man by the ear and started to hit his back, making the other groan in pain. " Soon, I think that's enough" Doyoon widen his eyes and steped in. 


" Oww! Man... Woozi. You found yourself a keeper" He winked at me as I shook my head. " It's not just your kids. I want your whole pack's children " He spoke as Mingming took off his earrings and passed them to Junhui. " Hold my hoops. Mama isn't gonna hold back! No one touches my HaoHao!" Mingming cursed as everyone held him back


" Why our kids, Hyeongkon. Don't you have kids in your pack?" I asked him as he shrugged. " All our kids have grown up. We are a vampire pack, Woozi. It's quite hard having children " Hyeongkon spoke as I gave him a shut-up-look.


He raised his hands in defense. " Don't worry, you can keep the eldest children. All we want are the youngest" He smirked at my Hyunju. That's when I snapped. I placed them in Seungcheol's arms and changed my form. 


My eyes turned orange and quickly transformed. Hyeongkon fangs grew and his eyes turned sharp and red. I quickly attacked him but he was one step ahead of me. He managed to pin me down as I tried to bit him but I heard my baby girl whimpering.


I sighed and transformed back. Hyeongkon smirked as I rolled my eyes. " I'm not going to fight you in front of my daughter, you prick. Now get the hell off me before I do kill you " I threaten as he back off. I got up and pointed to the door.


" Don't worry. I'm leaving. You got until Friday night. I'd like to see Samuel, Hyunju, Minyoung, Dongjin, and Chan soon " Hyeongkon said and walked out. " What are we going to do!?!? We have until Friday?!" Mingyu panicked and held Chan close to him.


" Don't worry. As Luna. I'll do everything to stop the freak" Soonyoung spoke and grabbed the kids. Soon everyone got ready and sat down at the table. They ate in silence. Actually, Minyoung and Dongjin didn't eat. They were curled up on the couch, close to crying. 


It must for them, I have a feeling that Minyoung and Dongjin have met their mates. Oh Poor Jisoos !


I ate half of my food and fed the rest to Hyunju. I was really mad because no one comes into my house and threatens to take my children. Even though most of them aren't my kids, I treat them like they are my personal children.


Once everyone was done eating, we all sat in the living room. Minyoung was in Jeonghan's embrace, trying not to cry. Seokmin and Seungkwan were not so normal considering they were the loud mouths of the pack. Soonyoung was holding Hyunju tightly, afraid that Hyunju would be ripped apart from him. Joshua was resting his elbows. Everyone knew he was having a hard time relaxing.


Doyoon was hugging his kids tightly as Seungcheol rubbed his back. Mingming was cooling down as Junhui was hugging Minghao. Mingyu laid his head on Wonwoo's as Chan huffed.


" Samchun. What are we going to do? " Chan asked as he stood up. "I don't know as for right now" He spoke as Chan sighed.


"I don't know about you guys, but I ain't letting some vampires take me away. Those blood ers, no offense Jun Samchun and Ming Hyung. You guys are awesome unlike the A-jax pack" He spoke as Junhui shrugged. " Channie is right. I might be joking around 24/7, but I'm not letting those vampires take away my dongsaengs " Seungkwan got up as Seokmin agreed.


" I agree with Kwannie. Umma, Appa, can I go outside for a bit?" Seokmin asked as Jeonghan bit his lip. " Don't worry, I'll be back" He spoke and left before anyone could say anything. " I'll go with him! " Minghao stood up running after him. Junhui stood up but I gave him a look, so he sat back down.

 

-------------

 

" Seok~ Wait up!" Minghao called out to Seokmin, who was running for his life. Seokmin stopped and turned around. Once Minghao catched up, they smirked and started to run.


They ended up at a mansion. Minghao widen his eyes as Seokmin nodded. They went up to the door and knocked. Soon a green haired boy opened the door. The man widen his eyes and stepped aside for the two to come in.


" Ummm....." He said as Seokmin and Minghao went to the kitchen to grab themselves some apple juice. He sighed and closed the door. He sat on the couch as the two kids joined him.


" What is it this time? Did my son do something wrong again? Like yelling at a kid for beating him in basketball?" The person spoke as Seokmin nodded." So?" 


" Suga Halabeoji, we need your help. And it's not just Jihoon Samchun, who's in trouble. It's our whole pack" Seokmin told Suga as Suga laughed. " It's not April yet" Suga chuckled as Seokmin's eyes sharpened.


" I'm not lying. It's the A-jax pack. Their leader showed up earlier. They want to take the kids" Seokmin snapped as Suga stopped laughing. " What do you mean?" He asked as Minghao stood up, placing his juice box on the table


" He means that those vampires want to take us away, to join their pack. But they only want the youngest ones. Meaning, Chan, Minyoung, Samuel, Dongjin, and Hyunju " Minghao said as Suga was now in his serious face.


" Hold up. So you're saying that those vampires want to take my grandchildren away?" He stood up as they nodded. " That's why we came here. It's clearly we need your help. My dongsaengs are going to be taken away from us " Minghao spoke as he nodded.


" We have until Friday to figure something out" He spoke as Suga bit his lip. " Okay. Come with me to my office. We will discuss the plan there" Suga spoke as they nodded. They made way towards his office.

-------------------------------------

Back at the house, the parents were thinking of a plan to keep their children safe."Appa, why don't we just send them to the Lee Clan? Maybe IKON too.." Seungkwan suggested.


" Yeah. We could send Samuel and Chan to the Lee Clan. Minyoung and Dongjin to the Ikon clan " Seungcheol agreed as Hansol clingged onto his arm.  "And it seems like he is targeting Hyunju more because she is your daughter. So maybe we should send her to your father's cl-".


" Are You CRAZY!? No no no! If my father knows about this then he will think I'm not responsible of taking care of my pack!" I stood up. "Then send her to the Lee clan--" Joshua covered Minyoung's mouth and smiled me as I scowled at her. Hell nah. I am not sending my baby with that Jisung boy.


" We will send the kids on Monday, okay. Hyunju........she will stay with us. She has my blood so they think of her as their main target " I sighed as they all nodded. " Junhui" I spoke as he looked at me. " Go find the kids" I said as he nodded. He soon stood up and left in a flash.


" As for now, let's just pretend nothing happened" Soonyoung spoke as everyone agreed. Everyone went continuing what they were doing. I carried Hyunju as Soonyoung hugged Seungkwan, who was exhausted. 


Junhui came back not too long ago with Seokmin and Minghao. And a certain someone. 


" Appa?!" I exclaimed as he smiled at me. "Hey son. Seems like someone needs help" He grinned at me as I huffed. "I don't. I am responsible for taking care of my pack" I told him as he ruffled my hair, tickling Hyunju.


" Welp. Too bad, I'm helping. Plus, even some of the top packs need help from other packs. It's not about competition, it's about trust" He said, taking Hyunju from my arms. She clung onto him, giggling. I smiled at the sight but was still a bit mad.


"He's quite right. Hey, uncle" Seungcheol greeted him as Suga smiled. "Hey Cheol. It's been a while. How are the kids?" He asked as Seungcheol shrugged. "Fine. But what are we going to do about the situation" He asked as Suga sat down. 


" Well... We need to outplay them. Those vampires notice everything. They know if your playing with them, so you need to be confident and don't overstress" Suga said as I nodded.


After my father discussed the plan with us, he stayed and played with the kids. We, parents, were watching tv to shake off the stress built up. 


I saw Soonyoung biting his lips. He was quite scared and I knew why. I took his hand, kissing it. He leaned his head on my shoulders as I sighed. "Baby, we'll get through this. Don't worry, I love you" I told him as he nodded. "I love you, too" He responded as I chuckled. 


" Let's go upstairs" I whispered as he nodded. We went upstairs to talk a bit. Once we entered our room, I pushed Soonyoung on the bed, kissing him. We continued making out as I heard a knock on my door. I got up as Soonyoung groaned. I opened the door to see Seungkwan, looking at me with teary eyes. I picked him up immediately and took him inside.


"What's wrong, honey?" Soonyoung asked as Seungkwan sobbed. "I knew this was going to happen. I had a vision, and Hyunju saw as well" He blamed himself as I shook my head. "It's fine. Nothing is going to happen" I tried saying but he kept shaking his head. "Something else is going to happen. Hyunju....hyun..ju.... all I can say is keep her safe. Please. Don't take Hyunju where the location is" He cried as I hugged him.


I looked at Soonyoung, who was confused. "Okay, but honey, calm down. You need a nap, you're stressing out" I told him laying him down. He wiped his eyes and hugged our covers. Soonyoung sighed and hugged Seungkwan, pulling him closer to him. "I'mma be downstairs. rest well" I told him, kissing his forehead, leaving the room.

 


 

Sorry for the wait. I am running out of ideas and school seems to be going by fastly. Which is surprising. My boring classes are actually interesting because my teachers aren't as strict anymore, yay!!!!