Chapter 001

Our Crazy Pack

As I open my eyes. The means of light hit me. I squinted and let my eyes adjust to the light. Once I was fully able to see, I stared at the roof of my room. I heard soft snores next to me. 

 

I turn my head and see my shining angel sleeping. I smiled and kiss his forehead. I got up and tucked my lover in. I put on my bunny slippers. I chuckled at my slippers, everytime I wore it, it reminded me so much of my beautiful partner. 

 

I ruffled my hair before walking out of my room. I turned and walked down the halls. Once I got to a certain room, I opened it slowly to see my shining angels up. They had their ears on their eyes and were looking dead. I giggled and walked to them. 

 

I hugged my little boy, rubbing his back. He whined softly and wrapped his arms around me. I embraced him as he tiredly put his face in my neck. I touched his tail, making him feel at ease. He released the hug as his ears still covered his eyes. I took his ears and put them up. He laughed as I started to kiss his face. He got up and grabbed his teddy bear.

 

My baby girl was waiting for me to hug her. She yawned as my eyes turned into half moons. She held her arms out, calling for me. I embraced her as she cuddled in my warmth. I softly pushed her ears away from her eyes. She looked at me with her doe eyes. I smiled wider and held her face. I kissed her forehead before carefully touching her tail.

 

" Princess , remember. We have to get ready to leave soon " I told her as she just burried her face into my chest. I laughed and picked her up. I held my son's hand as I took them to the bathroom. We washed up a bit long but it was worth it. Every time I spend with my kids, is worth the time. I dried their hair and combed it softly. I helped them put on their clothes. 

 

I took them to my room. Where my beautiful wife is sleeping. He snuggled into our pillows. My son ran up to him and started to kiss his face. My daughter was holding my hand, her ears flopped to the side of her head. She looked up at me as I carried her. I took her to my awake wife. He was awake, he smiled at us while kissing our son's forehead. 

 

" Good Morning, Beautiful " I told her as he smiled at me. His smile was everything to me. His blond hair was so perfect, his eyes were perfect, his voice was perfect, everything about him was perfect. 

 

" Morning, Hoonie. Morning my adorable babies! " He cheerfully said as he hugged our kids. I smiled and kissed their foreheads. He got up to get ready, I told the kids to go downstairs. He was getting ready to go wash up. I was about to leave, but I ran back. He looked confused as I quickly tiptoed. I gave him a quick kiss before rushing out. I could hear his beautiful laughs while I blush furiously. 

 

I made my way downstairs to see some of my pack members.

 

No my family members. 

 

" Hey Jeonghan, hey Joshua " I greeted them as they smiled back at me. They placed the breakfast on the table. " Uncle Hoon! " I heard my cute niece calling me. " Neh ? Minyounggie ? " I asked and picked her up. She giggled as the lights in the room, turned brighter.

 

" Is it true that we are actually going to the beach for 3 days?" She asked as I nodded. Her eyes lit up as the room turned brighter. Jeonghan chuckled and grabbed her softly. " Okay Baby Girl. Let's get some food in your system. The room is getting to bright " He smiled as he fed her some bacon. 

 

My nephew came running towards me. I held my arms out, waiting for him to hug me. Instead, when he came not even 2 feet away, he did a U-turn and hugged my wife instead. I gave him a slight glared as my son laughed. My daughter picked up her fork, eating some strawberries. I giggled as she closed her eyes in delight. She was in heaven at the moment. 

 

My son was eating some pancake and sausage. I wiped his mouth as he smiled at me. My wife sat next to me, shoving some food into his mouth, I looked at him in a weird way as he rolled his eyes playfully. I was eating some sausage and egges. I smiled at my daughter as she was tasting bacon for the first time. She took a bite and just looked at her plate. She bit it slowly as my son looked carefully at her. 

 

What I loved about my kids was that they looked out for eachother. She looked at me before smiling. She started to eat more bacon until she got to her 7th bacon. She put down her fork and started to drink her strawberry shake. I chuckled at her strawberry mustache. I wiped it away as my son drank his mango smoothie. He was almost done with his breakfast and got up. 

 

He saw me staring at him and sat back down. He shoved the last bite of his pancake and looked at my nephew. I shook my head at him as he pouted, He sat back down and drank his smoothie. Once he was fianlly finished, I kissed his forehead as he took my nephew's hand.

 

" Seokminnie! Let's go~ I heard that they released a new episode for Pororo! " My son yelled as Seokmin's eyes widen. " Woah! Really? Com'on Kwannie!" Seokmin said, grabbing Seungkwan's hand. They ran into the living room, turning on the tv. 

 

I finished my plate and saw my daughter waiting for me. " Hyunju ~ Are you done " I said as she nodded. She sat there, talking to Minyoung. My daughter barely spoke but it was cute.

 

Hyunju kept moving her ears back and forth while Minyoung kept making the lights in the room turn brighter. It was a cute and beautiful scene. Once my wife was done, he rested his head on my shoulder. Despite his being taller than me, I was more dominate. I wrapped my arm around him and watched the Jihan couple, flirt. 

 

If it wasn't for my wife or kids, I would have threw my chair at them. Just saying. 

 

The others came down as they sat down to eat. " Good morning, Jihoon, Soonyoung, Jeonghan, and baby girls " The others said as the kids sat down to eat. Minyoung and Hyunju walked together to the living room, joining their brothers. 

 

" Good Morning, Mingming, Jun, Minghao, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Channie, Seungcheol, Doyoon, Muel, Hansol, and Dongjinnie " They said back as I got up. I hugged the kids before going to the living room. " Hey kids! Wanna go to the garden? I'mma turn into a wolf " I told them as they nodded. I carried Hyunju out as we walked to our garden. Once we got there, I set the kids on the swinging chair. I stood about 10 feet away from them. 

 

I closed my eyes before my eyes turned blue. I quickly transformed into my wolf form. The kids awed in excitment. I looked at my daughter as she looked a bit scared. She looked into my eyes and started to calm down. No matter what form I'm in, my daughter trustes me. 

 

I let the 4 kids pet me as I smiled. I quickly turned back and hugged the kids. They laughed  as I rubbed their cheeks together. " Wah!! Daebak ! Samchun! Daebak ! " Seokmin yelled as I laughed. 

 

------------

 

" Let's go ! Kids! " I heard Seungcheol yell. We quickly got our bags and placed them in the house. I my laser beams and my cameras. I ain't letting no outsider enter our beloved home. 

 

I made sure everything was okay before locking the house. We were getting into seperate vans. We had 3 vans. In the first van, it was : Me, Soonyoung, Hyunju, Seungkwan, Seokmin, and Minyoung. In the second van, it was : Jeonghan, Joshua, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Chan, and Hansol. The Third van, it was: Minghao, Mingming, Jun, Seungcheol, Samuel, Doyoon, and Dongjin. 


Once we got into the van, I quickly made sure everyone was wearing their seat belts. I waited for Seungcheol to drive first, since he knew the location. Once he finally started going, we followed. The beach was 4 hours away. We kept driving. 

 

An hour has passed, we decided to stop and get some gas or use the bathrooms. Once we got back, we drove off. 2 hours has passed and traffic has come. I looked around since we weren't moving anytime soon. I looked at my sleeping beauty. I pushed his bangs out of his face. I looked behind me and saw the kids sleeping. Seunkwan as resting his head on top of Hyunju's as she rested her head on his shoulder. Minyoung was resting her head on Seokmin's lap as he slept on Seungkwan's other shoulder. 

 

I smiled and played on a song. It was '20'. I smiled and turned the song a bit louder but not that loud to wake them up. I could hear my son humming along as I sang as well. Soonyoung placed his hand on top of mines as I chuckled. 

 

Once the traffic started to move foreword, I drove off. Now the 2 other vans were on everyside of my van. Seungcheol was blasting on ' Shining Diamond' while Jeonghan blasted on ' Adore U'. The kids started to wake up. Seungkwan whined as I chuckled. I looked through the mirror and saw him rolling down both windows.

 

" YAH! KEEP IT DOWN! I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP BEFORE I GET TO THE BEACH!!! " Seungkwan yelled as I laughed. Soon everyone got the message. Seuncheol was laughing his head off while Jeonghan was chuckling at his sassyness. Hyunju got up as Seungkwan assured her to go back to sleep. He carressed her ears as she drifted back to sleep. 

 

Soon he feel asleep again. Once an hour passed, we finally got there. The kids were so excited. Once we parked the vans, the kids came out running. The older kids started running towards the beach. The only ones that stayed back was Hyunju, Donjin, and Minghao. Once we got all the bags, we started walking towards our rented beach house. 

 

Once we checked in, everyone placed their stuff in their rooms. I was so tired until my wife told me to come with him. I whined for a bit until he said that he wanted to swim. I quickly got up, grabbing him with me.

 

Before I left, I could see Seungkwan making a face at us. He shook his head at me and held Hyunju's hand before pulling her to their room. 

 

-----------

 

Hi guys! I hope you liked the first chapter !! Right now, It's 8:32 AM and I leave to school at 9:20. We have a late start thing where I live at :)

 

Please upvote, Subscribe, and Comment <33