Chapter 2

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What? Grandpa Kwon passed away? He is my favorite grandpa, he is so kind to me” Taeyeon exclaimed, “He spoiled me, he gave everything to me more than his own grandson”

“We understand what you feel Taeyeon” Yoong soothed the small guy by patting its back

Taeyeon or Taeng or Taengoo or whatever they call to the guy is the childhood friend of Yuri. They are always in same class and always on top and even group mates.

While they are busy talking, the teacher suddenly entered the class. The students are like ants that saw a predator, everyone ran to their respective chairs.

“We’re just going to watch video guys” their teacher, who is just four years older than them, ordered.

“Can I sit here?” Taeyeon sat in Yuri’s chair. Yoong nodded and looked at the prepared video of their teacher.

“Dude, she is so beautiful. Look at her” Taeyeon said and pointed to the girl in front who is Tiffany Hwang

“Dude, is she your crush?” Yoong was surprised “You didn’t tell me”

“Now you know” then Taeyeon took a look on the video and look back again to Yoong “But who is your crush anyway?  I didn’t know who is yours”

“I don’t have” Yoong coolly said

“Everyone has and so you’re just the only one who didn’t?” Taeyeon said, “That’s ridiculous”

“It is not ridiculous. I’m just focusing on my studies” Yoong said

“It is hard to study if you do not have inspirations” Taeyeon reminded “Look around, I’m sure that you will see someone that will catch your eyes” Yoong looked around as what Taeyeon told, nothing really caught his attention.

“They are all the same” Yoong ignored and looked straight to the flashing video in the front “Same faces since last year”

“How about Seohyun” Taeyeon reached Yoong’s face and forced to look at Seohyun, Yoong just had his poker face.

“Still the same, I’m always with her almost every time” Yoong said just about lacking of air because of Taeyeon’s grip on his face

“You sure you didn’t see anything?” Taeyeon twisted Yoong’s head a little to have different angle. But this time Yoong saw different in the girl. Her eyes were twinkling and her lips were slight curved creating a sweet smile on her face. He didn’t know what is happening on him, why Seohyun looked different that even caused his breathe hitched. His face slightly becoming red and a sudden rush from his chest flow through his body that gave him a feeling of being nervous.

“Ow sorry!” Taeyeon immediately released Yoong, he thought the boy was having a hard time breathing “Are you okay?” Yoong face is blank but his face was red and still catching his breath, his eyes was glued to someone

Yoong shook his head “No, I’m not okay” he replied “My heart… is racing” he was panting

“Hey are you sure you’re okay?” Taeyeon said “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to hurt you”

After reaching his breathe, Yoong gave a thumbs up to Taeyeon who is very worried.

“I’m okay now” then Yoong took another glance to Seohyun but in his dismay, the girl is looking to him worried

“Yoong are you okay?” Seohyun mouthed, he replied a smile

“Weird” he said

 

V^_^V

 

It is their last subject and everything back to normal for Yoong. Taeyeon was still sitting beside him and being a dork, sometimes Yoong can’t focus in the class.

“Miss Seo, what do you think is the reason why people has different personalities?” suddenly the teacher called Seohyun

“Maam?...” everyone is looking to her now

Seohyun seemed unsure and thinking deeply, she was shocked. Seeing his friend in worry, Yoong thought of an idea that could wake Seohyun’s mind. He knew that every time the girl is annoyed she can think differently and might tell an answer.

“Go crush~” he whispered

Taeyeon in the middle of them was shocked, he was sure that Yoong said he is not into someone.

Seohyun stopped and looked t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter