Chapter 6 - He's Back

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now that Seohyun was certain about her feelings and thanks to Yuri to make it clear for her. And it’s been a week and she has not talk to Yoong. He was absent for days and no one knows about it even Taeyeon, the best friend of Yoong.

“Are you really sure you have not any information about him?” Seohyun was worried.

“How many times did I tell this to you? I didn’t see Yoong for almost a week!” Taeyeon hissed. As far as he knows after that day when Yoong witnessed Yuri and Seohyun at the rooftop, he didn’t talk and avoided everyone. And every time Taeyeon pay him a visit, the small house seems empty.

“Is there any reason?”

“You?” Taeyeon said sarcastically “Aish… you know what? Don’t bother me right now; I’m still working in some papers here. So excuse me” Taeyeon left the girl struggling at blocks of papers piled in his arms. Seohyun just watched Taeyeon having a hard time walking. She let the guy leave because, as she can see, he has many things to do.

“Yoong, where are you?” she mumbled, she continued to walk at the empty hallway. But faith was in Seohyun when the door of the registrar room opened. She can’t believe her eyes, it was Yoong who came from the room, clad in a casual look.

“Yoong…” he heard it, and she let him to. Yoong was shocked and he was panicking what he should do. He pursed his lips thinking for an excuse.

“H-Hey Seohyun” he awkwardly lifted his hands and waved at her.

“Where have you been?” Seohyun can’t take her emotions and just let herself run and hugged the guy she really missed. Yoong was shocked and the papers he was holding dropped. But for him he should not be happy, Seohyun should be angry at him right now for leaving her without any reasons they are still friends anyway.

“Tell me Yoong. Because I really missed you” since Yoong is little bit taller than Seohyun their heads were almost touching. The girl hugged him like her life was depending on him she doesn’t want to lose him again. Yoong felt the sudden affection from Seohyun. And his mind asked himself ‘what’s happening? Seohyun should be with Yuri right? Nope. Yuri might with Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter