Yoong Move

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are these papers by the way?” It was Yoong’s second day helping Taeyeon at the SC’s paperworks but he didn’t know what those papers are for.

 

“Those are for the exchange student program of this school” Taeyeon said without looking back to Yoong.

 

“Owww…” Yoong nodded like he understands it right away “an exchange student program?!”

 

“Shush!”

 

“All of these?” Yoong pointed at the pile of papers on the table that seems never ending.

 

“Not all. The SC will choose two students per year level”

 

“Just two students? This is useless! Why need much papers? Did they know that many trees were sliced just for this?”

 

“Aish… Yoong just shut up and sit beside me. Let’s finish this. They need this tomorrow” Taeyeon massaged his temple getting a bit annoyed at Yoong.

 

“Oh… okay… sorry” Yoong sensed that he annoyed Taeyeon so he slowly sit beside the guy and take a quick look to Taeyeon as his hand crept on one of stapled papers.

 

 

-The next day-

 

 

“Hello everyone I’m Jung YongHwa from California. It is nice to meet you. Please take care of me” the good looking guy bowed and showed his charming smile. Every girls squeal to him and some guys rolled their eyes.

 

“So Mr. Jung… the best seat for you is…” while the teacher was looking for unoccupied seat, the guy already made his way beside Seohyun which is Yoong’s previous seat.

 

“A-alright! So let’s start. Flip your books at page 172.” the teacher clapped his hands then the students started to look for the page their teacher said.

 

“Hi I’m Yonghwa” the guy showed his hand to Seohyun

 

“Seohyun…” but Seohyun just smiled she paid more attention to the lesson than talking to the new guy. On the other side, Taeyeon cackled as he saw how Seohyun rejected Yonghwa’s hand.

 

The teacher saw the laughing Taeyeon, he threw a chalk and it perfectly land at the guy’s forehead.

 

“Ouch!” Taeyeon winced as he rubbed his forehead furiously, his bangs didn’t lessen the impact so it hurts so much.

 

“Mr. Kim! Is there something funny?” everyone looked at her including Tiffany who is glaring at him.

 

Taeyeon looked at her. Uh-oh, Ms. Hwang didn’t like it. What to do? What to do? Taeyeon mentally chant to himself.

 

“N-nothing Sir” Taeyeon bowed like a little puppy

 

“Okay th---“another giggle interrupted the teacher and it came from the SC president Tiffany

 

“Taeyeon is funny” Tiffany pointed at Taeyeon

 

The teacher could only sigh “Okay. Let’s continue”

 

---------------------------

 

“What are you doing here Yul?” Yoong was at the consultant room again doing nothing

 

“Jessica…” Yuri flipped the next page of the book he was reading

 

“You cut classes because of Jessica?” Yoong earned a glare from the guy beside him.

 

“I am excused” Yuri brought his eyes back to the book he was reading

 

“Is there an exchange student at our section?” Yoong asked

 

“Of course. We are at the pilot section”

 

“Is it a he or she?” Yoong asked again

 

“A he. Jung Yonghwa from California. Jessica’s cousin” Yuri knew the exchange student before he stepped his foot on the school because Jessica informed him beforehand.

 

Yoong nodded, he wish he could see what the man look like. Is he attractive enough to get every girl’s attention?

 

Out of curiosity he asked Yuri “Is he a good-looking?”

 

“Yes. Taeyeon said everyone went wild when they saw him.” Yuri calmly said

 

“Even Seohyun?”

 

“Not Seohyun. Well, tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter