Chapter 5 - Flipped

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You should help me confess to him”

“What?!” the tall guy can’t believe what he heard. His crush wants him to help to confess to other guy. Is it right? Yoong is hundred percent sure that his feelings to his friend is true, it may hurt him but if that what makes Seohyun happy then he will go for it.

“Since you already stole a kiss from me then you need to do me a favor” the girl claims that Yoong should do something to pay for the kiss he stole

“It was an accident…” Yoong mumbled under his breathe but Seohyun’s sharp ears heard it

“You still took it from me” then she turned around and walked away, she didn’t wait for Yoong’s respond.

The guy left dumbfounded, he was stunned by the impossible thing she want him to do. At some point like this, he wondered why he liked this girl. It’s difficult for him, to get her heart.

After that talk Yoong thought about it the whole time. They are already on their classroom. He zoned out and that bothers his friend Taeyeon. The little guy who seated behind him tapped his shoulder.

“Hey, you are zoning out. What happened? I heard you talked to her?” the baby faced guy’s position was awkward. He leaned so close to Yoong, causing his whole body lied on his desk.

“Ow! What? I’m sorry I am thinking about it actually” Yoong shook his head

“Let’s talk about that after class” Taeyeon leaned back when he saw the teacher glaring to him. Yoong nod and tried to put his attention to the teacher.

“Is there something wrong buddy?” Yul asked Yoong. He noticed Taeyeon’s expression while whispering to Yoong and he was curious to know it. But Yoong shook his head and Yul respect that so he didn’t asked more. The usual giddy and always smiling Yoong looked depressed, and he is not used to it. Yul decided to just ask him after the class.

 

 

“She asked me to help her to confess to Yul” as promised, Yoong told to Taeyeon what happened. He doesn’t know what to do and what to say for his friend. If he was in the same position, maybe he will become chicken and just watch the girl confess to that guy. And the worst thing is if the guy is his friend.

“What?”

“I have the same expression”

The two guys were sitting in the middle of the garden, under the big tree they used to stay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter