Chapter 8 - Show Ur Love

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'd already worked my documents that's why I can't go to school yet"

 

"Wae?~ Oppa~"

 

An aegyo? Seohyun never did an aegyo before and calling him oppa made Yoong's face really red.

 

"I supposed to study at Japan... so I already prepared it..." Yoong mumbled

 

"Uhm... Yoong... so what did your Mom said?" Seohyun got shy suddenly. She remembered her confession of her feelings to Yoong's mom.

 

"Ah! Yeah, later that day we talked. And she said it's fine, I'm more needed here"

 

"That's all? She didn't say something"

 

"Uhm... she also said I'm lucky. Well, I don't know why she said that but I think of you at that time" he grinned then faced Seohyun

 

"Should she say something?"

 

Seohyun looked away at Yoong's teasing look. She also did that to hide her blushing face.

 

"So... whaht are we now?"

 

Seohyun slowly turned her head with her brow raised.

 

"What. Are. We. Now? We?"

 

"You don't need to repeat it. Are we higher than friends?"

 

"Bestfriends maybe" Yoong looked at her in disbelief.

 

"Bestfriends?!" He gave her 'what-do-you-mean' look

 

"You don't need to repeat it" Seohyun mocked the same line he said earlier. She smirked at Yoong's unchanged look.

 

"After what you did for me? We're just bestfriends? I can't believe it" Yoong pouted as he gave up on arguing about their confusing relationship.

 

"Fine. Bestfriends with mutual feelings. Your fine with it?"

 

Yoong widened his eyes then a smile slowly lined at his face.

 

"Mutual? So you liked me too?"

 

Seohyun didn't answer and she just shrugged her shoulders teasing Yoong.

 

"Please make it clear" Yoong clasped his hands together as he beg Seohyun to tell him. He wants her to say those words to make things clear.

 

"I like you Im Yoong. Happy?"

 

"Very" Yoong leaned closer and wrapped his arms on her waist then rest his head on her shoulders.

 

"Clingy much Yoong?" Taeyeon's voice snapped Seohyun that she pushed Yoong rather roughly away from her. Yoong fell at the waist leveled platform.

 

"Ouch!"

 

Yoong stood up as he rubbed his sore bottom. He glared at the shorter guy who already sat at his previous position.

 

Yoong rolled his eyes then he stood in front of Seohyun.

 

"What's up?" Yoong asked Taeyeon.

 

"Have you already signed for the summer classes? You might lose a slot"

 

"Ah yeah. Don't worry about that I already asked Seohyun to help me" Yoong faced Seohyun and smiled widely like a kid. Seohyun copied the smile then both of them were like idiots smiling at each other.

 

"Yah you two stop it! Tch, my business here is done. Bye Seohyunnie" Taeyeon jumped out and walked away looking pissed.

 

"Does he have problem?" Yoong asked while looking at Taeyeon's disappearing figure.

 

"He was like that since you didn't show yourself and maybe because of work" Seohyun pretends to sulk when she remembered that week without Yoong. She rolled her eyes then crossed her arms.

 

"He became grumpy?" Yoong raised his brow. The sudden change of his friend is intriguing.

 

"Nope. And he became closer to me. He even kissed me at my forehead after helping me escaped here in the campus." Seohyun said innocently.

 

"He kissed you?" Yoong became serious not just because he became closer, he even kissed her. We need a man to man talk, Yoong thought.

 

--------------

 

Yoong was able to enter the school because everyone knows him including the staff. But he can't go anywhere since classes were still on going so he went to the consulting room to wait.

 

As he entered the roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter