Chapter 7 - U Loved Him?

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoong has been waiting for his flight for almost an hour. He will miss Korea as this is his homeland. The place where he and his heart was born. Where unforgettable moments was made. But today, is this really the end for a new start?
He sighed as he read the schedule to Japan. He only has half hour left.
If there is a thing he won't regret in leaving, that is Seohyun. Going abroad will help him forget the girl. It was his fault falling to her, to the girl he spent together for a long time.

"Excuse me, is this seat available?" Yoong looked up at a girl. She was struggling with her luggage.
Yoong didn't reply but adjusted in his seat to give some space. The girl mouthed thank you to Yoong.
"Hi my name is Sana. I guess you're going to Japan?"
Yoong looked to her and nod as a reply. Sana pouted, he still didn't give any attention.
"Attention! All flights are delayed due to airline traffic. I repeat, all flights are delayed dur to airline traffic. Thank you"
Sana groaned louder than usual to gain the guy's attention. But still nothing happened, he just walked away. A light bulb flashed in Sana's mind as she saw her luggage that she might use. She purposely gave herself a hard time at her luggage and groaned and cursed that made the guy looked to her.
"I think you need some help"
Sana smiled and nod to Yoong, her plan worked.
"What's your name by the way?"
"Yoong"
"Thank you Yoong"
Yoong tried to act cool while holding heavyweight luggages.
"Do you want cofee while waiting?" as a gentleman, he asked her.
"That will be great!" Sana exclaimed and smiled from ear to ear.
As they found a cafe and got a fine and comfortable seat, they got silent again. Yoong emits cold aura to Sana as he doesn't feel talking to someone. Sana can feel it but she just shrugged it, she likes this guy the first time she saw him and giving up easily is not on her vocabulary.
"Hmmm... do you already have girlfriend?" Sana asked. She can't help it but ask immediately. Yoong looked to Sana. Will he answer it?
Yoong shook his head and sipped again at his Iced Americano.
"Great! 'Cause I think we are destined to each other" the girl exclaimed then grabbed Yoong's hand.
"I think we're not..." he slowly retrieve his hand forom her grip causing the girl to pout.
"Well Miss Sana, first of all we just met today and I barely know you. So I think we're not 'destined'"
"But don't you understand? Faith brought us here"
"Well a taxi cab brought me here" he said innocently. Yoong really want to leave this girl, she's getting crazier.
"That's not what I mean. I mean is..."
Sana moved closer to Yoong and kissed him. Yoong wanted to push Sana but he didn't want to hurt her. The girl became aggressive as she tried to explore more.
"Yoong..."
Sana loosen her grip on the stunned guy when there is someone interrupting them.
"I'm sorry for interrupting you"
It was Seohyun whose still in her uniform. She rushed to the airport when she had a chance to sneak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter