Chapter 8: I've fallen for you

Forever

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve!

ENJOY GUYS!

------------------------------------------'---------------------------------'-----------------------------------------

" Do you," Kyuhyun begins," still love..... Doojoon?"

Sooyoung's eyes get wider when she hears the question. The girls exchange looks. Leeteuk covers his face with his hands while Doojoon freezes.

Yes.... do you?

No... jeh-bahl

Gyuri's POV:

I probably don't know what love really is. I probably don't know how does it feel like to be brokenhearted . But I know one thing....

I like him. Ever since the first time I saw him in the hall at school, ever since I came to his house, ever since I talked to him, ever since I looked into those brown eyes, I knew I like him, and he will definitely be mine.

Maybe it's just an infatuation but Lee Hyukjae has something that mesmerizes me, something that makes my heart beat faster, something that others don't have.

Others, especially Hyoyeon, apparently can't see what I see. Two guys are falling for a girl.

Yes, I'm jealous so in order for Eunhyuk to be mine, Hyoyeon has to be with Doojoon. How? I don't know but this game can be a great helper. If she says yes, Eunhyuk will understand that she likes someone, so he will give up on liking her, and he will fall for me?

...................................,........................................................,...........................................................,...

Doojoon's POV:

I know the answer yet I'm hoping she'd say 'yes'...

Even though she hasn't said anything yet, I know her too well. The Kim Hyoyeon I know is a strong and arrogant girl. Once rejected, she will move on without looking back. Sure, it will hurt but everything will be fine right?

////////////////////////////////////////////////./////////////////////////////////////////////////./////////////////////////////////////////

Hyoyeon's POV:

The question strikes me like lightning.

 Though I try to act calm, and the question just stabs my wounded heart. Doojoon, Doojoon, Doojoon, when will I be able to forget him?

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[/][[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[/][[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[/][[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

No One's POV:

" Hyoyeon-ah you don't have to answer," Sooyoung speaks up, knowing that she has to do something to help her best friend.

" Cho Kyuhyun, you dummy why did you ask her that," Leeteuk whispers as he lightly smacks Kyuhyun's shoulder.

" Oppa, let's not play this anymore!" Yoona suggests, the game has turned out worse than what she has expected.   

" No," Hyoyeon looks at Doojoon," the answer is no."

The cold breeze chills her to bone. Yes, her broken heart has turn into an icy heart. No more love, no more warm hugs, no more kisses, no more broken hearts, no more tears.....    

" Hyoyeon-ah," Sooyoung wants to hug Hyoyeon; she wants her to cry out loud and let out everything.

" Yah what's wrong with you guys?" Hyoyeon fakes a smile." I'm fine!!"

" The marshmallows are ready!" Ryewook tries to brighten the gloomy atmosphere.

" Uh guys, I'm kinda sleepy so I want to go to bed early today," using her acting skills, Hyoyeon stands up and excuses herself from group.

They understand why she leaves early. They can easily tell that their friend is not feeling well and wants some privacy for herself.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''/''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''/'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''/''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

" CHO KYUHYUN!!!"

" Yah! You knew but why did you ask?!"

" Oppa, what's wrong with you?"

" Kuyhyun you babo, seriously!"

" I didn't know Hyo is that sensitive,"

" Don't make excuses!"

"....."

" Maybe I shouldn't have came," Doojoon doodling on the sand.

" ...."

" Maybe I should go and cheer her up!" Eunhyuk whispers. Seeing Hyoyeon like that really hurts him...somehow...

" Aniyo, she wants to be by herself," Gyuri cuts in. " She left because she wants some privacy."

" Guys, just let the girl be by herself," Heechul comments," let her think about it for awhile."

" Let's talk about Daluda!" Sunny's eyes sparkle with excitement.

" Daluda?" Eunhyuk scratches his head, and soon starts to burst into laughter.

"See! I wasn't the only one that finds it funny!" Shindong protests while laughing along with Eunhyuk.

" Tsk guys," Tiffany smacks them both on the shoulder, " calm down."

" Ah it's a group of people from ages ago," Yoona uses her husky voice to add more spookiness.

" What about them?" Eunhyuk wonders.
" Well we learned that Mr. Lee So Man seems to have some interest in these people." Seohyun quickly responds.

" How do you know?" Eunhyuk loves it already, and just like Seohyun he wants to know more.

" There's another pathway that leads into another garden," Kangin scowls turns into a smile," hey wanna go inside the house? Let's start our Christmas Eve in a unique way!"

" Are you crazy?" Leeteuk laughs." At this time?"

" Ohhh oppa, I like that idea!" Tiffany joins as she gives Kangin a hard high-five.

" Fany-ah when did you get so daring?" Siwon teases.

" Oppa you're joking right?" Jessica giggles, thinking that who'd go to a such creepy place at this time of the day?

" Aniyo," grilling the marshmallows, Kangin calmly replies.

" Eh?" the girls stop and stare at him since they're like Jessica thinking that he's joking.

" Ay! It's not funny," Yuri still not believing it. " It's almost midnight!"

" I'm not joking," Kangin restates." Yes I know! It'll be more fun to go at night especially midnight!!"

Jessica shivers. She hates it and hates to think about it even more. " Well, I'm not going!"

" Aigoo, our ice princess is scared already?" Heechul lovingly punches her cheeks. " Come on! I'll protect you!"

" Wow, it's not like ghosts or anything just a house people!" Yesung exclaims.

" True," Yoona nods while fighting with Sooyoung for the last marshmallow.

" It sounds..fun?" Sooyoung hestitates as she enjoys the last marshmallow she just wins from Yoona. " I'm going!"

" Me toooo!" Yuri grins. Soon all agree to go except Eunhyuk.

"Come on Hyuk!" Donghae pleads." Even the girls agreed to go!"

" Are you scared?" Jessica teases even though her heart beats so fast that it seems to explode at any moment.

" Yes, I'm scared," it's just half of the reason why he wants to stay, the other half is... secret.

" Pst, come on man!" Kangin gently pushes him. " Fine let's leave him. It's time to go!! Let's go before midnight."

" Oppa I'll stay with you!" Gyuri volunteers as she gives him her sweetest smile.

" Aniyo it's ok, " Eunhyuk refuses. " I'm not feeling well. Go! Have fun and be safe ok?"

" Uh... ok,"

"Let's gooooooooo!!"

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Eunhyuk's POV:

Phew, they're all gone.

I slowly walk back into my room. I really do need some time alone to sort through things since so much happened today that I just can't catch up.

I barely make any noise as I make my way back. Suddenly I heard a scream from the girls' hall. Without waiting, I immediately run toward to Hyoyeon's room.

" Wae? Wae?" the lights are on, and I see Hyoyeon wrapping herself with a blanket while holding a bat. How childish.

" Oppa!" she runs and hides behind me. " There's som.. som.. someone's knocking on my window."

" You babo, who would?" I laugh. "Probably the wind moves the branches causing them to scratch the window. Don't be a scary cat."

" Scary cat? Pst." Hyoyeon unwraps herself as she pushes me outside her room. " I'm not a scary cat, and I don't need you anymore. I'm going to sleep."

I'm kinda hurt by those words but I happily walk back to my room. I decide to surf the internet and listen to music."

After awhile, I look at the clock. Dang! 12 already?! I'm going to sleep. A loud scream makes me jump..... Hyoyeon!

I run to her room. As I open the door, Hyoyeon is in the same position she was earlier. Holding the bat and is wrapped around by a thick blanket covering her head.

When she sees me, her eyes start to sparkle.

" What is it missy?"

" I'm serious! Someone's knocking on my window!"

" It's th-"

" No, it's not the wind, it's clearly someone's knocking on the window!"

" Aish this girl, I'm leaving!"

" Wait!" Hyoyeon suddenly grabs my hand and gives me her puppy-dog eyes. " Jebal. Don't leave."

" But I'm sleepy!" I rub my tired eyes.

" Then.. sleep with me!" she makes it sound so easily.

" How could you say that so easily?" I hestitates... I never thought Hyoyeon would be this bold.

" Please, I'm scared." she pulls me into her room.

Ok. This is weird.

-------------------------------]------------------------[---------------------]-----------------------[--------------

"Hyoyeon ah are you asleep?" I whisper. I can fall asleep super fast except today. What's wrong with me?

My heart beats like drum. Aish.

" No..." I hear a soft sigh. Did I do something wrong? I stare at her back for awhile till she turns around and now she's facing me..!!

I'm blushing but the darkness has covered it for me. We stare at each other for two seconds, and I break the awkwardness by asking her something I shouldn't have asked.

" Do you really like Doojoon-shii?"

I see her twinkling eyes clouding up with tears. What to do?

My natural instinct tells me to hug her, and I don't know what to do but to follow it. I pull her closer as I gently pat her head.

" Shhhh, don't cry oppa is here," she buries her head into my chest and cries even louder. I hug her for the rest of the night till she falls asleep.

I know she still loves Doojoon-shii. It's the first time that my heart hurts..... so much. Kim Hyoyeon, I've fallen for you.

******************************************************************************

Hehehehe yes, I used Heartstrings/ You've fallen for me quote.. XD

There's going to be a lot of drama in the future! ;D

Thank you my newest subscriber

Damaoshipper

DON'T FORGET TO TELL ME YOUR OPINION!