Chapter 7: Let's be friends

Forever

He will be revealed in this chap XD

enjoy and.... here ya go ^^

******************************************************************************

Eunhyuk's POV:

I feel like a stalker...

I'm not supposed to do this... am I?

It doesn't feel right. It's none of my business anyway but here I am sitting in my room, staring out the window and watching... Hyoyeon.

It makes me feel bad like it's my fault. She's bleeding... band-aid!

I quickly look around for one and before I can find one, I see...Doojoon?

To be honest, I don't really like him. Why? Because he seems too close to Hyoyeon? Because the way he acts really annoys me? Because he's the only one that I'm uncomfortable around?

The cheerful Hyoyeon from earlier disappears when Doojoon starts to speak. Even though I don't know what they're talking about, I'm sure it's not something happy.

As he pulls her closer for a back hug, she closes her eyes. The sunshine shines on her face, her hair, my heart starts to...ache. Why am I like this?

They stay like that for God know how long while I continue watching. He finally lets go as she just stands there, after that he slowly walks away... I can't take my eyes off her. Maybe I should do something.

I gradually jog outside, making sure she doesn't see me. Hyoyeon all of a sudden lets out a loud scream. Aish my ears!!

" Aigoo missy I'm going deaf," covering both of my poor ears, I lean over her shoulder.

She immediately wipes her tear without turning around.

"Here," I hand her a box of tissue, and she shyly accepts it. " Look, I don't know what happened but I know a cool place that will cheer you up. Wanna come?"

A short pause. Without having to wait any more, I grab her hand (our first skinship!)and lead her to a place I found this morning while wandering around.

As soon as we reach it, we both run out of breath. I pull her down and make her sit next to me, we both laugh. That's more like it! Mission accomplished.

We sit there in silence. I stare at the sky while Hyoyeon keeps pulling the grass. I found this place when we arrived this morning. It's a small hill next to the garden, behind a tall and dense tree. That's probably why no one knows about this place.

 " Yeonnie!"

"Kim Hyoyeon where are you?!"

"Unnie~"

Seems like they're looking for her.

"Let's go back?" I stand up.

"Shireo," she responds without looking up. " You can if you want to."

With that finished, she closes her eyes and lies down on the grass. Cute.

I continue staring at her.

" Stop staring," I blush like a fool after that.

" Pst yea right,"

I join her on the grass. The cool ground relaxes me. I like it.

" Let's be friends!" I suggest while covering my face from the burning sun.

She chuckles. " Shireo!"

" Yah! You're the first girl that dares to refuse to be my friend!" I sit right up.

" Oppa," oppa?! " How did you find out about this place?"

" It's cool huh?" I can't help but smile widely.

" Hm. I like it." she gives a sweet smile. Ah my heart..... just skip a beat...?!

" Then," I put my pinky out, " let's make this place our secret place? Pinky swear?"

"Ok," she answers and entwine her finger to mine. Second skinship!

We laugh again, and I quickly ruffle her hair.

" Ah oppaaaa!" she pouts and trying to fix her hair. " Girls hate this the most."

" Too bad," I stick out my tongue. Hyoyeon all of a sudden starts to stand and runs after me?

With all my might, I sprint back to the garden. Because it's really embarrassing if I run slower than her, I speed up, and I don't want to receive a smack especially from her. Uh, we all know she's really strong and loves to smack people so....

Hyoyeon's POV:

As I spend time with Eunhyuk oppa, I realize he's not bad at all. He turns into a completely different person, and more importantly, he cheered me up. I feel happy, and almost forget everything that happened earlier.

I chase after him. Who would expect an anchovy like Eunhyuk can run that fast?

Maybe the wound in my heart after all can be healed?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No one's POV:

" YEONNIE!" Sooyoung hugs  Hyoyeon as soon she sees her.

" Where were you?!" maknae Seohyun exclaims.

" Unnie we were looking for you!" Yoona adds.

" Hyoyeon ah are you hurt?" Jessica spins Hyoyeon around, checking for any scar or blood.

" Aniyo, I'm fine!" Hyoyeon smiles while grasping for breath.

" What's wrong with you?" Kangin comments.

" I ran back from the...." Hyoyeon stops when she hears Eunhyuk coughs, " uh..garden!"

" But we didn't see you when we passed the garden," Yuri replies.

"Uh, I was in the corner behind the play structure babo ah!" Hyoyeon quickly answers as she takes a quick peek at Eunhyuk.

" It doesn't matter as long as you're fine," Taeyeon smiles.

Then, one by one, they go back to their rooms. The mansion returns to its busy and nosy self.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;';;;;;;;;;;

" Tell me the truth!" Sooyoung demands as she takes away Hyoyeon's book.

"What do you want?"

" Where were you?"

" Like I said before, in the garden."

" Kim Hyoyeon, don't lie. You're really bad at it."

"Chincha?" Hyoyeon sits right up.

" HA! Busted!!" Sooyoung munches the chips.

"Aish this girl," Hyoyeon grabs the bag and starts to crunch the chips along with Sooyoung.

" You were with Eunhyuk," Sooyoung teases.

" How did you know?" Hyoyeon whispers afraid others would hear it.

" Well, Eunhyuk mysteriously disappeared, and I saw you guys exchanged glances earlier!" Sooyoung explains slowly.

" Doojoon...." Hyoyeon begins, and Sooyoung stops eating right away. She knew that's not going to be a good news.

" Hyoyeon ah don't force yourself to...."

" It's fine, it's just that... forget it," Hyoyeon stands up and heads toward the bathroom.

Sooyoung watches her as she gets in the bathroom," Aigoo," she sighs and continues munching the chips.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

" Are you ready for the campfire?"

" YES!"

Now is the part that they all have been waiting so long for. The campfire.

" Yum marshmallows!" Sooyoung happily exclaims as she puts the marshmallows over the fire.

" Let's reminiscing old memories," Heechul suggests, and he quickly gives Jessica a wink causing the group to go crazy.

"Woohoo!"

" Dang hyung, you've got bolder," comments Sungmin.

" Ok guys, what do you want to do?" Leeteuk looks around hoping someone would come up with an interesting game.

" Spin the bottle!" request Kyuhyun with his evil look.

" No kissing kids, we don't want to see it," responds Taeyeon.

" Eh! Because you and Leeteuk haven't done it, doesn't mean we can't," Kyuhyun answers wittily causing Taeyeon to blush.

" Truth or dare," Yuri implies. " Come on!!"

" Araso! Let's get started."

"Yay! I'm first!" volunteers Kyuhyun.

" I'm scared," whispers Yoona. Of course, Yoona is not the only one in the group that feels scared, you never know what Kyuhyun will ask.

" Let me see who will be first," looking around, Kyuhyun carefully examines each and everyone's expression.

" Hyoyeon!" Hyoyeon jumps when she hears her name.

I'm dead.

" Truth," Kyuhyun slowly questions," or dare?"

"You have to be careful unnie~" Seohyun whispers.

" Truth," Hyoyeon confidently answers.

" Do you," Kyuhyun begins," still love..... Doojoon?"

Sooyoung's eyes get wider when she hears the question. The girls exchange looks. Leeteuk covers his face with his hands while Doojoon freezes.

Yes.... do you?

No... jeh-bahl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you my subscribers ^.^

lovefyza
aizahongtoseomin

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED :)