Chaper 10: What is going on?

Forever

Ottoke there's a guy in the house w/ knife!!

Hyoyeon's text makes Sooyoung once again use her powerful voice to get the group's attention.

" Guys!" eyes gluing on the phone, rereading the weird text, Sooyoung calls the group. " Hyo said there's a guy with a knife in the house!"

" Knife?!" Jessica whispers as she imagines herself in the situation.

" Another prank?" Kyuhyun smiles. He's used to those 'creative' pranks that the group have, and they too quickly become part of his 'games'.

" You sure man?" Siwon's worried tone scares the group. " Why would she do that?"

" Who knows bro?" Kyuhyun coolly replies with a shrug. " Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon together can make up some really 'awesome' pranks!"

" Maybe we should go back," sensing something's not right, Yoona suggests.

" Nah, they'll be fine," Doojoon speaks up, and the group exchange weird looks with each other. " What could gone wrong? Why would someone want to kill us?"

" Right, but..." Sunny's voice trails off into the air as she thinks about it.

" Continue our exploration shall we?" Doojoon walks to the bookshelf and soon the group return to normal. "And don't forget to turn off your phones since she might send you those unreal texts."

" What's wrong with Doojoon oppa?" Seohyun pokes Yuri. " Usually he'd be the first one to react to situation like this, especially when it has to do with Hyoyeon unnie."

" I don't know," Yuri sighs.

" Then what about Hyoyeon unnie? What if it's really happening??"

" Seohyun ah it's probably not real," Yuri reassures the young girl. " Think about it, who would want to kill us? We didn't do any related to gangs or people along those lines did we? Don't worry."

Kangin on the other hand starts to observe but this time is Doojoon. Even though Doojoon was part of the group, Kangin along with the group don't know much about this guy. Maybe the obvious fact that he likes Hyoyeon, and he's smart are the only things they know about him, but something about him always gives a person some tingling feeling when look at his eyes. Kangin's interest in Doojoon increases ever since he notices the small difference in Doojoon's personality.

This guy is definitely up with something...

     `•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

Eunhyuk's POV:

I hold onto her hand as tight as possible so that nothing will happen to her.

Without thinking I open the uncooperative door. Come on, come on. Why doesn't it open?! I crazily twist the door knob but it doesn't open!  Come on. Open! Come on!! The dark shadow gets closer, ....and closer. The smile creeps on his face gives me chills. Open! Dang it! My heart speed up along with my hand. Is it locked? Oh come one I'm begging you!! As I look back, the shiny knife on the man's hand gets closer. No! Please God. Those evil eyes sparkle with excitement in the dark as he gets closer. I tighten my hand, pull as hard as I can. My hope starts to fade when he's only a few footsteps away. I twist the door once again using all my might and creak. Yes!

Pulling Hyoyeon with me, I start to sprint. I run and run. Why aren't they back? I continue to sprint, and cautiously I quickly turn the corner to the girls' hall, making sure that the man doesn't see me. Shoot! He's following! It's so dark. I can't see anything!! Where to go? God please... A hand suddenly grab my shoulder sending chills down my spine. I struggle to get free. The grip keeps me from running. I turn around, about to give him a kick...

" Lee Hyukjae?"

" Lee Soo Man seonsangnim?" Hyoyeon looks at him in disbelief. Then together we sigh in relief. Phew, I was about to kick him. Thank God I didn't. What about the man??

" Why were you two running?" Even though I'm looking at him, my ears are wandering around listening to see if the man is still somewhere in the house.

He left already? How did he get in and out without being seen?

" Uh we..." I try to come up with a reasonable reason but man my brain doesn't want to work anymore.

" Oh I understand," he chuckles and gives me a wink. " It's your choice but make sure to take responsibility later on."

EH?

" Seonsangnim!" Hyoyeon whines. What is he talking about?

" Ay, don't make it too obvious kids," he looks at my hand and walks to the living room.

Hyoyeon and I follow the direction his eyes, down my hand, and...we're holding hands..!! In split seconds I release her hand. Hyoyeon shyly brushes her hair with her hand while staring at the ground, and I just stand there and silently smile. I will not wash this hand forever!  kekekekeke.

               » »-(¯`v´¯)-»» »-(¯`v´¯)-»» »-(¯`v´¯)-»» »-(¯`v´¯)-»» »-(¯`v´¯)-»» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

" I left a very important document here last summer," Mr. Lee sips his hot tea.

Last summer? OK... that's kinda weird..

" I planned to stop by, grab it and leave without disturbing you guys," he continues with a smile. "Well I guess I lost it. Anyway, I'm leaving, thanks for the tea Hyoyeonnie! Have fun kids."

" Ne, please be careful!" we both send him out silently, half worrying that the guy will be back, and half worrying for the safety of our group.

What are they doing? Aish.

Hyoyeon continues to stick by me like glue, and soon we realize it's 5 in the morning already. Aigoo a long, lost and scary night without sleep.

                                         ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━end of POV━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

Kangin's POV:

I lazily let out a loud yaw after spying Doojoon for like hours. Maybe he's not really up to something, maybe he just a normal dude. I don't know...

I quietly walk over to Doojoon who is currently standing and reading a thick book. I mean seriously how could he stand still the whole time? I feel like I'm getting old...

"Man, do you know where the restroom is?" I pat his shoulder while trying to see what he's reading.

" There's no restroom," he quickly replies but stops and has this weird look like he just exposed something he's not supposed to.

"Eh? A house without a restroom?" I challenge him. Maybe he does know something. Let see, he knows where the bookshelf is unlike Kyu who had to look around before making his way over. He looks like he knows where things are. Tell me it's not his first time here...

"I- I don't know," he stutters. " I'm not the owner."

With that he leaves. Suspicious. I sit down on the leather sofa next to the bookshelf and continue to stalk him.

He quietly steps aside from the group and stands alone in the corner. Texting? Didn't he say to turn off our phones?? This kid...

" Guys, I'm sleepy," Doojoon stretches his arms while lets out a long, loud yaw. " Let's go back."

Everyone's exhausted, obviously, we've been here for at least 5 hours. What makes me feel uneasy is that he yaws a couple of times, and trust me he looks super sleepy hours earlier, yet he waits and wants to go home now??

Am I being to suspicious?? Oh well...

Don't worry, I stalk him like a pro. On the way back to Mr. Lee's house, I purposely walk behind but man this guy is really something.

" Oh!" I pretend to look around, " guys go ahead, I think I left something inside the house."

" Araso," they reply in unison... except Doojoon who wants to go with me.

" It's ok," I shoo him with my arms. " I'll be fine!"

" Aniyo hyung," Doojoon replies with a smile, sorry I'm kinda sleepy so I can't tell whether it's fake or not.

So I go in and pretend to take something, put it in my pocket and walk out.

The rest are not that far away from us, and he just quietly walks beside me. Even though it's morning already, the sun is still sleeping. I take a quick look at him, and I swear something fell out from his pocket.

Once again, I use my acting skills. I pretend to pick up mything off the ground, and in a speed of light I put it in my pocket.

                                                                         Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Sooyoung's POV:

Aigoo my exhausted body...

I somehow find my way back to my room. Yes, it was fun, but I will never ever have fun like I did last night again..

I walk in mine and Hyoyeon's room. I yaw like 10 times ever since we got back..

OMG! Eunhyuk? What the heck is he doing in my room?

Hyoyeon and EUNHYUK?!

They're sleeping together. Suddenly all of my senses are back... but just for a sec and sleep once again has taken over me...

Whatever I'm just gonna sleep next to Hyoyeon...

I plod over to the bed, push them a little closer to make some space for me and to.. you know kekekkekeke...

                                ×º°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×end of POV׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Kangin's POV:

Aish, Heechul is so annoying. Tsk, I'm gonna sleep in Eunhyuk's room with Eunhyuk and Donghae.

I step into the room and HOLY COW! It's a mess and no one's here..... MAN I wonder what happened?

But hey, the bed is perfectly clean so it's fine.. I'm tired.

I jump onto the bed and about to fall asleep when something cool touches my face. I open my eyes and it's a black rose petal... What the heck? I brush it off the bed, but the feel is the same as when I touch Doojoon's object.

Curiosity once again possesses me, and I pull out whatever the object is in my pocket.

Let see... I rub my eyes to make sure what I'm seeing is true. No way.... what fell of Doojoon's pocket is... a rose petal?!  A black rose petal....

                                                                           •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

LOL I'm kinda messing with the fonts for fun hope u dont mind◕ ◡◕

Thank you for subscribing (∩_∩)

starflake
yuximo0210

 

I really appreciate your comments, so please continue to support me by commenting and subscribing(◡‿◡✿)