Chapter 4: The Trip

Forever

Another boring chapter....

Here ya go enjoy! :D

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hyoyeon's POV:

"Eomeoni!" says a unique-aegyo voice. " Please give Sooyoung some food."

" Aish, you're so shameless, " responds another voice, then I hear laughter's, I mean loud laughter's.

I rub my tired eyes........ such a beautiful day. My room is filled with sunshine, I love it.

Shoot! It's already 7! Sooyoung told me to wake up at 6.... ottoke?? They probably left already!!

I swing my blanket, jump down the carpet and speed downstairs.....

"Hyoyeonah I even woke up before you, " Jessica complains as soon as she sees me. " I literally woke my exhausted body up at 5."

" Mian," I reply," I forgot to set my alarm."

" Brush your teeth and have breakfast with us!" Sooyoung commands while (she's the only one) sitting on my chair and eating my food. "I almost died from starving."

" Araso," I plod back upstairs.....

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

 No one's POV:

" Heechul, Kibum, Hangeng and Kangin will meet us at Mr. Lee's house, " Leeteuk mentions.

All 20 of us spread out across the living room. Everyone's excited including me!! I CAN'T WAIT.

" Since we have 20 people, " Taeyeon adds, " which is a lot of people, we will be divided into groups."

" We will have 4 groups, " Leeteuk explains while reading his list. "There will a combination of girls and boys. The first group, Tiffany, Jessica, Ryewook, Siwon and I will be together. I will be the driver. "

" Yoona, Yuri, Yesung, Donghae and Seohyun will be a group. Donghae, you're the driver."

"Assa! I knew I'd be the driver, " Donghae chuckles and gives Yoona a wink.

"Ah oppa, stop sending winks over here!" Yuri exclaims while gives Yoona a push. " Yoona will melt like ice."

" No I'm not!" Yoona protests covering her burning cheeks.

" Next! Sunny, Sungmin, Shindong, Boom and Taeyeon will be a group. Boom is the driver."

" Great, I'll get to spend time with Boom," Sunny giggles. "Oppa there's a lot of things we need to discuss!"

" Heh!" Sungmin, who's sitting across from Sunny, sarcastically smirks.

" Last but not least, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Gyuri, Kyuhyun andddddddd ah Eunhyuk will be another group. Eunhyuk will be the driver. That's it!" Taeyeon finishes the list with a smile.

" Let's GO!!!" Tiffany opens the door and runs outside like a kid.

Laughter fills the air again. It's going to be soooo much fun!

I excitedly wave at my parents...  they look so worried..  but it not like it's the first time I leave for a trip with my friends...... oh whatever.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sooyoung's POV:

I'm so excited...Evil Kyuhyun sits in front Eunhyuk.

Us girls sit the back, since we're using Mr.Lee's car (which isn't small at all), there are plenty of seats.

I sit next to Hyoyeon in the back and Gyuri sits in the middle row... by herself.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'

It's soooooooooooo awkward!

" Do you know what the fish says when he sees water?" Kyuhyun all of a sudden asks.

No one says anything, and he starts to look around.

" He says DAMP!" after he answers his own joke, he starts to laugh out loud.

I roll my eyes, stupid joke~

After like 10 minutes of silence, Gyuri starts a conversation.

" Any of you guys want some bread?" Eunhyuk then starts to laugh at her question.

" Sooyoung would want some, " Kyuhyun suggests. JERK. It's not like I'm hungry 24/7... even though I do want some....

Hyoyeon and I begin to roll down the windows since we both love the cool breeze and fresh air so much. We both put our heads outside the windows and start to.......screamm!

Yoona and Yuri on the other car start to do that too! So are Tiffany and Jessica on Leeteuk's car and Sunny and Taeyeon on Boom's car. I love it. Teamwork!

Super Junior's Snow White is playing which adds more excitement. I get super hyper and I wan-

" Hyoyeon, could you roll down the windows?" Gyuri requests.

Of course, Hyoyeon has to say yes... Darn it!

She ruins our fun moment. Yoona, Yuri see us roll down our windows, so they sadly follow, and Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny and Taeyeon also do that.

Hyoyeon and I sit in boredom for 5 minutes until our life savior Eunhyuk announces we're arrived~

YAY!

Without a word, Hyoyeon and I jump outside, ignoring Gyuri's call.

Just then we all of us scream in happiness when we see Heechul oppa, Kibum oppa, Hangeng oppa and Kangin oppa!!

" Oppas!!" all 8 of us scream well except maknae Seohyun and Gyuri.

We surround them and hug each and every one of them.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hyoyeon's POV:

You don't how happy I am right now.

 I miss all of 4 them because we were best friends, all of us, all 22 of us are best friends, well besides Gyuri unnie. I miss Heechul oppa's dorkiness, I miss Hangeng oppa's fried rice, I miss Kibum oppa's handsome face, I miss Kanging oppa's irresistible laugh,  I miss them.

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turn around in surprised and-

" OPPA!" I hug him tightly, this person is the one I miss the most, Doojoon oppa- my best best friend.

" Nice to see you again Hyoyeonah," his warm voice makes me smile; he pinches my cheek.

Today is the happiest day of my life!

............................................................................................................................................................

No one's POV:

"Girls to the left and boys to the right!" Taeyeon proclaims as we make our ways into the house.

The girls happily turn to the left which leads to a hall with 5 rooms. While the boys to the right into a hall with 7 rooms.

" On the white board in the living room is our schedule for today," Leeteuk says. " Make sure to check it out!"

The house or to correctly put it, the mansion is designed especially by Lee So Man. Those simple details however give out an elegant feel. The kitchen leads to the beautiful beach with a wooden deck in the back and far way, a huge campfire place.

" Wow daebak! " Seohyun exclaims as she enjoys the scenery from the deck.

" It's LUNCH TIME people!" Sooyoung announces as soon as she reads the schedule from the living room.

They gleefully eat lunch together at a enormous dining table. The happy atmosphere always find its way into the kitchen. After a while, they finish eating and start to scatter all around. Some go outside for a walk, some go back to their rooms, some go to the market and only 2 stay behind.

" Gyuri shii let me help you with the dishes," Eunhyuk offers with his famous gummy smile.

" Sure and please call me Gyuri, " Gyuri replies while tying her hair up.

" So....." Eunhyuk begins," the guy the other day still follows you?"

Gyuri giggles. " No, thanks to you, he stops!"

" Really? I never knew it would work," he chuckles.

" Since your dad is a successful business man, are you going to follow his steps?" Gyuri passes a dish to him.

"Nah," he cleanses the dish with cold water," I have no interest whatsoever in business. Are you?"

" I've thought about it, " she confesses as she gives him the last dish.

" Done!" Eunhyuk dries his hands and pass the towel to Gyuri.

"Be carefu-" before he can finish his sentence, Gyuri steps on the puddle on the floor and slips.

In a flash, Eunhyuk extends his hands and manages to catch her. He pulls her up and their faces are just a few inches away from each other. They just stand in that position and stare at each other. Eunhyuk is mesmerized by Gyuri's beautiful brown eyes and....

" Uh," says a voice. It's Hyoyeon. drops, eyes widen, and then the glass from her hands slips and ends up in a loud crash on the ground.

She quickly kneels down and cleans up the mess while Eunhyuk lets go of Gyuri.

" Hyoyeon ah, " Gyuri helps Hyoyeon. Eunhyuk tries his best to pretend that nothing happens.

Awkwardness fills the kitchen, Hyoyeon looks at Gyuri and Eunhyuk. She then cleanses her hands and walks outside.

In Mr.Lee's garden there are variety of flowers and a brand new play structure in the corner.

Hyoyeon quietly walks toward the swing, the warm sunshine shines on her blonde hair as she just sits there.

She's the only one in the garden but she feels like there's someone watching her. Hyoyeon stands up, looks around, and then she hears a rustle. Scared, she looks around again, this time with more caution.

She hear footsteps but can't tell where they're really from. Frustrated and curious, she starts to walk toward a pathway that leads to somewhere she doesn't know.

Suddenly someone grabs her hand and she........

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,/,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

:O I wonder who? ;D

Thank you my newest subscriber :D

mira95