Chapter 3: The News

Forever

 I'M SOOOOO SORRY! T.T

please forgive me.. for not updating 2weeks in a row.... D:

here's one chapter and I'll try to get the next one up tomorrow!! ^^

I was busily studying for tests/quizzes ( bad excuses XD)  and went crazy over Hyohyuk vids/pics at MAMA lol

Sorry once again for another boring chapter.. i'll try to make it more interesting.. plz bear w/ me :)

ok here's the chapter enjoy!! ;D

################################################################################################################################

No one's POV:

" Good morning Miss, the flower is for Miss Kim Hyoyeon," greets a cheerful flower deliver man.

"Ah thank you," Gyuri receives the flower and replies his happy greeting with a sweet smile.

" Have a great day, " the man gives her a sloppy wink, quickly turns around and runs back to his motorcycle.

Gyuri shakes her a head and chuckle softly.

"Oh, flowers!" exclaims Hyoyeon who is currently sitting in the kitchen chewing bread. "Must be from one of your fans or secret admirers."

" Of course it's for her, " Boom cuts in." Who would give flowers to a girl that doesn't have look nor talent like you?"

With that Boom adds a light smack on her head, and soon he receives a hard punch from her.

" Oppa, " Hyoyeon smirks, " you got zero look and negative talent."

Before Gyuri knows it, they're already chasing each other around. Hyoyeon's on the one side of the dining table holding a toy hammer while Boom on the other side trying to hit her with the pillow cushing from the sofa.

"It's for you, Hyoyeonah," Gyuri explains which immediately stops the chaos.

Boom without any hesitation grabs the flower and reads the card, " No name?"

Though Hyoyeon is confused and curious, she runs upstairs and yells back, " Do whatever you want with the flower unnie!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeobo, " Mrs.Kim calmly calls her husband who is busying packing up his business papers,  "yesterday, I came to Yeonnie's room and found something."

Mr.Kim turns around, gives her a light kiss on the cheeks, " It's been a long time since you called me that."

" Aigoo, your cheesiness never goes away!" she chuckles.

" I want our Gyuri to get married with Mr.Lee's son," she then goes back to the topic while sitting on the bed and looks at him in the eyes.

" Our Gyuri with Hyukjae? All of a sudden?" Mr. Kim can't help but raises his brows. " They barely know each other, and aren't they too young for marriange."

" But they HAVE to get married before it's too late, " her worried tone scares Mr.Kim. " I saw them yesterday on Yeonnie's desk and at Mr. Lee's house."

" Honey, what are you talking about?" he loses his patience. The phrase "before it's too late" always haunts him ever since the incident happened. He always knew it's not a good thing, and he never wants it to happen especially to his family.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At school.

" Taeyeon unnie~" using her aegyo, Sooyoung trying to persuade the class president to cancel all classes, " you're the most beautiful and the smartest person I've ever known. Please understand that my brain is tired, and there's no more space for it to squeeze any more info..."

" KIDS! Let's settle down," Taeyeon ignores her. " I have some really important infos!!"

Without having to repeat her words again, Taeyeon is impressed with how the class immediately follow her order.

 Taeyeon along with Leeteuk are the class presidents, and they're also the school presidents. That's how important the kids in the special class are. They can cancel any class if they want. They can basically skip the whole week as long as their test scores are still high, and of course to them it's piece of a cake.

" Because we've been studying so hard, " Leeteuk begins, " the principal, Mr. Lee So Man allows us to spend our weekends at his house!"

" Pst, I'd rather stay home, " Kyuhyun responds.

"Yea," Donghae agrees. " What's so special about his house anyway?"

"Guys, we're not done yet!" Taeyeon replies.

" Did you know that his house is right on the beach?" Leeteuk adds.

" Really? Aaand?" Sooyoung retorts.

"Aaand Heechul oppa, Boom oppa, Kangin oppa, Kibum oppa, and  Hangeng oppa will also be there! " Taeyeon reveals causing the whole room to go crazy.

"Chincha?" Yuri screams in excitement. " I'll definitely be there!"

" ME TOO!!" Sooyoung exclaims. " Wait, thatwillbealotofpeoplesoweneedtobringalotoffoodandwhenwillwegohowabouttransportationwhatif-"

"Wait," Leeteuk laughs, " one question at a time please."

" We will have a campfire right?" Hyoyeon asks, she herself can't hide the happiness growing inside her.

" Oh Hyoyeonah you didn't say camp fighter this time!" Kyuhyun teases with an evil laugh.

" AH opppppaaaaa!!" she roars.

" Ok people, " Taeyeon explains, " our trip will start this Saturday at Hyoyeon's and Gyuri's house!"

"Our house?" in unison say the sisters.

" Uh-huh and we'll go over details later, " Leeteuk finishes off.

" Whatever, guys, " Gyuri sighs," but we gotta go, see ya!"

" Where are you going? " Tiffany questions while trying to stop the stubborn Yoona from saying" Unnie~".

" Oh, dinner with appa, he'll leave soon so, " Hyoyeon answers, her voice starts to sadden.

After they leave, the room starts to get quiet.

"Bored, I'm bored, " Jessica announces when she looks around.

"Let's have a meeting guys and also get to know our new member! " Donghae suggests, poking Eunhyuk who's quietly sitting in the corner.

" I guess that's the only way to get me out of boredom, " Sunny mumbles.

They quickly push their desks together and form a big circle. Then Yoona turns off the lights, Ryewook opens the curtains, Sungmin locks the door, and everyone's in their seats.

" Welcome Eunhyuk shii to our special class, " Taeyeon smiles. " You're quite lucky to be in this class."

"Yea man, you're the first student that gets to join this class after 3 years!" Siwon confesses.

" The school grading system is getting more strict every year so none of the kids meet the expectations," Leeteuk explains. " Anyway, this is what our meeting looks like. We talk about things like the hottest news around the school, and random stuffs like ghost stories or legends."

" Right! Remember the last time," Sunny laughs, " it was hilarious."

" So Eunhyuk shii, since you're new here, you have any questions about any of us?" Seohyun politely asks which making others giggle.

" Ah please call me Eunhyuk, " Eunhyuk responds, he suddenly feels like he knows each and every one of them, like he's actually a member of the group a long time ago. He actually likes it.

" Well, there's nothing special about us anyway," Kyuhyun adds. " We've known each other ever since junior high so we know everything about each other."

" Except Hyoyeon and Gyuri!" Jessica sighs.

" It's not like we don't know anything about them, " Yoona responds. " It's just we know that much about them.. yet."

" I thought you guys are really close," Eunhyuk comments. The whole class start to look at each other. No one says anything.

" I know a secret guys, " Sooyoung blurts out. " A super duper scary secret!"

" Things you heard aren't real Sooyoungah," Ryewook observes.

" Remember you were running around, causing a big fuss about how we were gonna die in 2000 and guess what we're still alive!" Kyuhyun remembers which makes the whole room laughing nonstop.

" Oppa! You were also spreading it!" Sooyoung protests. " But guys this news is super hot, and I just found out weeks ago."

" Unnie," young Seohyun cautiously replies, " you always go around and listen to weird stuffs."

" Oh mian guys for those stupid news but this time it's serious, " Sooyoung calmly looks around. " It has to do with Hyoyeon and Gyuri."

" Tell us, " Yuri insists, " bballi!"

" Araso, I heard that Gyuri is adopted," Sooyoung whispers.

" I knew it!" Tiffany claps her hands. " Ever since I see them, I knew they aren't comfortable around each other."

" I know right?" Jessica admits. "They don't act like sisters."

" Hyoyeon always acts kinda cold toward Gyuri, " Ryewook adds. The whole room nod in agreement.

" Hyoyeon has an older brother right?" Eunhyuk looks at each and every member in the room.

" Boom oppa!" Sunny giggles. " He's the best. I heard he's back!"

" Pst, I'm better than him Sunnyah, " Sungming irritably replies.

"Yea, he was a part of us, " Leeteuk smiles." So were Heechul, Kangin, Kibum, and Hangeng."

"What happened to them?" Eunhyuk asks, curiosity written all over his face.

" They were chosen to go to the States for some reason. I don't know for special education?" Donghae answers.

" The school choose a special student, one of us, to go to the States every 2 years!" Yoona continues, and the room begins to get quiet.

" I'm the next one, they chose me this year, " Leeteuk confesses.

Sadness covers the atmosphere. The warm rays of sunshine brighten the gloomy room as the students just sit there and stare at each other knowing someday they'd leave the class. They'd have to leave behind their beloved classmates whom they cherish so much.

" Aren't you all excited for the trip?" Eunhyuk asks trying to brighten to atmosphere.

" Eunhyuk, you know how to change topics, " Siwon chuckles. " I'm glad you're part of our group!"

" So...we girls, " Taeyeon announces, " will go shopping! For-"

" Woohoo! FOOD!" Sooyoung jumps. " For food! Food forever!"

" And us boys will look for campfire stuffs for the campfire?" Sungmin predicts.

" Yup! We'll go right now actually since today it's Friday!" Leeteuk responds.

"GO! GO! GO!" Yuri squeals as the whole class push their desks back and get ready for the trip.

" Wait so all classes are canceled for today right?" Jessica stops and questions aloud.

" DUH!" the whole class reply in unison.

" Mian I didn't know, " Jessica murmurs as she looks down, and the room quickly gets back to its original self.

 Laughter continues to fill the room as they exit the door. Everyone's excited for the trip since they get to see their sunbaes and get to spend time together.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

" Sir, we know they'll going on a trip, " a low-pitched voice reports.

" Good, do what we've planned yesterday,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From Sooyoungie:

To Yeonnie:

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE TRIP! r u asleep yet?

From Yeonnie:

To Sooyoungie:

no, im nervous.... D:

From Sooyoungie:

To Yeonnie:

what's wrong w/ u? nervous for what? o.O

From Yeonnie:

To Sooyoungie:

Ah idk! what did u guys talk about when we were gone?

From Sooyoungie:

To Yeonnie:

nm, we went shopping! and bought tons of foooooddddddssss!! well come to ur house tomorrow so get ready n teuk oppa said that there will be groups.

From Yeonie:

To Sooyoungie:

Groups? r u in my group?

From Sooyoungie:

To Yeonie:

of course honey XD ull know who ull be with tomorrow.. im getting sleepy annyeong~

From Yeonnie:

To Sooyoungie:

Arraso, annyeong   'night! :D

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Hyoyeon's POV:

AHHH can't wait! It's going to be soo much fun! He's going to be there too... Hyoyeon-ah why are you thinking about him? No! ......

I love trips like this. I love how I get to spend time with my friends. Precious, that's the only word to describe how much important they are to me..... all of them......precious.......

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THANK YOU MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS! :D
minrin-shi
keyloverfan
blue091917
sugarsong
bbangie83
kpop4ever101

don't forget to tell me ur opinions ;D