Chapter 2: Again?

Forever

Hyoyeon's POV:

"Umma, I'm going to grandma's house, and I will try my best to be back before dinner," I run downstairs while trying to get the pen in my bag.
"You're not going anywhere missy," Mom answers. " We're going to have a Thanksgiving dinner at Mr. Lee's house in an hour so get ready!"

Ugh.

 Mr.Lee?

Who is he??

Who cares, the pen is more important; I really need to ask grandma.  I sigh in frustration. Just then, I notice Boom oppa is reading in the living room so in the speed of light, I cautiously get his attention.

"Ps, ps, ps oppa," I whisper as I carefully walk downstairs.

 Yes! He looks up. It's time to test how much we understand each other, and I do the driving-steering-wheel thing. As expected, we know each other so well that he can tell what I want right away. He nods as soon as I get downstairs, he then gra-

"Trying to get away from umma?" Mom comes out of nowhere, and she grabs the key before oppa can. " I knew you BOTH soooo well."

"But ummaaaaaaaaa," I wails while Mom takes the key with her and goes back to the kitchen. "SHOOT ME!" I say loudly in irritation.

Mom shakes her head; oppa chuckles and gets back to reading; if unnie was here, she'd probably laugh at my face too. SEE! No one loves me. Knowing I can't do anything, I stomp upstairs.

Gyuri's POV:

As I get ready, I hear noises. Hyoyeon. It's definitely her.

Aigoo, this girl, so stubborn. Here she comes.

"Unnie~" Hyoyeon storms into my room.

I can't help but laugh out loud.

"Come here, let's get ready!" I cheerfully say.

"NOOOO~"

"Well, you have to anyway,"

Silence.

"Fine!"

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Eunhyuk's POV:

"Hyuk-ah, " Mom calls from downstairs as I lazily turn in my bed, "get ready!!!"

Doesn't she know that it's my nap time?? I barely get any sleep. Get ready? For what?

UGH.

Darn it.

Ding dong.

Stupid bell.

Ding dong.

SOMEONE please open the door!

"LEE HYUKJAE!"

AHHHHHHHHHHHH LIFE IS SO NOT FAIR!!

I stay in my bed for awhile.

"Aigoo, welcome!" so I guess Mom decides to open the door. kekekkeke.

Wait, we have a guest?

"Mr.Lee, I haven't seen you in a while?" says a low unfamiliar voice." How have you been?"

"Hey old friend," Dad chuckles, haven't heard that chuckle in a long time....... that means we have more than one guest.....it's going be about business.. again..

The living room within seconds starts to fill with laughter's but suddenly stop when the door opens again.

I wonder why??

Without moving a muscle, I lie quietly and nervously try to listen.

So this is how a stalker feels like.

"Annyeonghaseyo," hey... that voice is somewhat familiar?

"O Mrs. Kim, you have a daughter?" Mom questions.  I hear laughter.

" Not only one, I have two!" a woman's voice answers who I guess is Mrs. Kim.

" Annyeonghaseyo, " this time the voice is different but I feel like I've heard it before...

"Annyeonghaseyo, " another voice! Wait, it's low-pitched and husky so it must be a man.

"Another one? " Dad says. " Hahaha, come on in kids."

" You're so lucky to have 2 beautiful daughters and a young yet charming son," Mom compliments Mrs.Kim as she laughs out loud. " My son is still a kid."

What does she mean LUCKY?

 A kid?

Am I not good enough?

She hasn't seen my all of my mighty muscles and my unbeatable power over the girls at my school.

Just thinking about all of those things make me happy. In conclusion, I'm hot heheheheheh.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"Do it right," demands a deep voice. " Do it correctly or your life will be like the water in this cup."

He then pours the water into the dried and cracked ground. Confidently, he exits the door leaving behind a scared person knowing they have no choice but to follow his order.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Hyoyeon's POV:

"Umma," I whisper to Mom as I lean closer to her, who's sitting next to Mrs. Lee talking about I don't know, chicken? " I need to use the restroom."

" It's upstairs honey, " Mrs.Lee somehow hears it and replies with a sweet smile. " Don't be shy, go ahead."

How embarrassing?! She probably thought I need to do my business or something.

"Ne...kamsahamnida," I bow and quietly leave.

Dang! Even though my family is not bad, I must say Mr. Lee is pretty rich.

Beautiful paintings hanging along the wall; the warm yet glistering light and the shining wooden floor that's made out of Calamander wood, everything is  perfectly matched with each other.

While I'm walking around in awe, I soon realize. I'm lost. Great.

All doors are closed and they look identical. How am I supposed to know which one is the restroom?!

After awhile of hesitations, I bravely turn a random door knob belongs to a room closest to the huge windows.

I slowly put my head in the open door and-

OH MY GOSH! NA-NA-NA-!

GUY IS STANDING IN FRONT OF ME!!

Well, if you think about it, he's not ; just his upper half is revealing those strong muscles and abs. But still

OH MY GOSH!! NA-NA-NA-!!

HE'S , AND HE JUST .....STARES AT ME...

I quickly close the door, and without thinking I turn around.

But isn't he..Eun..Eunhyuk? Eunhyuk?! EUNHYUK?!?!?!

Ah, I just embarrassed myself in front of him.. again...

Just then, the door opens; I turn around. He's at the door facing me.

I feel hot, like my inside is on fire.

His face is just a few inches away from mine.

No~

He leans closer.

No~

Kim Hyoyeon you can fight back; don't just stand there!!

Too bad my body doesn't want to do what my mind tells it to...

He continues to lean a little bit closer....

I shut my eyes... kind of expect something would happen but I hear a laugh.

It gets louder and louder. He's rolling on floor laughing.

JERK! SUCH A JERK!!

Why did I do that?! He probably thinks that I expected him to kiss me.

Anddd I didn't.

I in a flash turn around and run downstairs leaving that stupid jerk behind.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Eunhyuk's POV:

As I take off my shirt and about to go to the restroom to take a hot shower, someone turns the door knob, and it's.... Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon?! Ahh so it's her, one my guests.

Her eyes start to widen, and she just stands there while staring at me for 5 seconds.

She suddenly closes the door, and I can tell she's still standing outside my door.

This is going to be fun.

I walk toward the door, open it.

Just like I've expected, she turns around .

I look down and... lean closer...

Hahah she closes her eyes already?

Wae? Want a kiss from me?

I lean a little bit closer..

I can smell her soft and sweet perfume; I can clearly see those full and pretty lips, and aigoo she's blushing.

I don't know why but I start to burst into laughter.

I guess she's mad since she slams my door and runs downstairs.

Mian... ;P

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

No one's POV:

" Let me introduce you my pride, " Mr. Lee proudly says, " my son Hyukjae."

" Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Hyukjae but please call me Eunhyuk," Eunhyuk bows and quickly corrects his dad while still being polite.

" What handsome and polite son you have, " Mrs. Kim turns to Mrs.Lee as she gives her a warm smile.

" You have 2 daughters while I have a son; I'm looking forward to become your in-law!" Mr. Lee announces as the cook brings out the turkey. (A/N Idk what do you call it so... forgive me XD)

The elders laugh out loud while 4 children just sit there in silence.

Eunhyuk looks at Gyuri with tons of questions in his head.

Gyuri turns her full attention on Hyoyeon wondering why she looks so mad.

Hyoyeon on the other hand busily eating but at times would drop her fork and glare at Eunhyuk.

Boom however would just eat, then laugh a long with the adults, sometimes would take a quick peek at Eunhyuk, Gyuri and Hyoyeon and would shake his head when the "kids" just stare at each other.

Little do they know, the hearts on their pens start to turn red.....

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry for the late update :D

Thank you for all of your nice words, I really appreciate it ^^

Something wrong with the pens? ;D Imagine Hyuk shirtless *dies*

kekekkekekekekkekeke

JeeSolaris
farina
eunhyukhyoyeon
hedayuredzuan
ziahyoyeon

"Thank you!" to my new subscribers :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! God bless and take care. XD