Chapter 1: Coincidence

Forever

No one's POV:

"Breaking News: Yesterday, a huge explosion happened at Seoul High causing many worries and questions among the parents. Police are working hard to find why it happened, and who made the step-on-me bomb. Its name might be a little ridiculous but this tiny bomb is so powerful that it can explode a huge building in seconds........."

"Aigoo, people these days," Mr. Kim sighs as he sips his hot tea.

At the same moment, the front door opens, and comes in a young lady.

"Oh, Gyuri-ah come and have breakfast with us." Mrs.Kim calls the girl." You always water your plants so early in the morning; be careful honey. It's really cold outside."

"Ne, umma," Gyuri replies, and she gently kisses her mom on the cheek.

"Oppa!" a loud voice comes from upstairs makes Mr. Kim chuckles.

"Here it comes," Gyuri says playfully," appa, it's always like this when you're not home."

"Ah oppa! I'm first." the voice slowly gets louder and louder.

"Merong," the younger girl brightly sticks out her tongue.

"Pst," the older boy returns her merong with a light push as they race to the dining table.

"You two stop playing around like that," Mrs. Kim half-heartedly scolds them, " you both aren't kids anymore."

" Boom, be nice to your dongsaeng, stop bullying her." Mrs.Kim tells the older boy while she helps the cook brings the foods to the table.

"And you, Hyoyeon-ah," she turns to the younger girl," act like a lady. Look at Gyuri, she doesn't run around and scream like you."

"Ummaaaaaaaaaaa," Hyoyeon whines.

Even though both Mr. and Mrs. Kim are busy with their work, they always try to spend some time with their kids. To them, happiness is always the first priority.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hyoyeon's POV:

" Sooyoungie, looks like we got a new kid over there," I observe the new kid ever since he steps into the library." looks kinda nerdy."

"Shhhh, I'm on the of my book." she replies without looking at me. " Plus he can be your sunbae so don't call him that kid or this kid."

" Whatever, you and your book." I answer as I slowly walk over to the bookshelves.

While waiting for the librarian, I take a quick look at him.

Hm, not bad. He's kinda cute, Sooyoungie's right, he does look like a senior , which is 1 class higher than me. Oh he's writing something. 

Love note?

Wait.... that pen.

Without any hesitation, I make my way to his table, and I loudly pound my fist to get his attention.

Ouch my hand.

"Ahem, give it back." I demand. Look at him, are you really confused, or you're acting ignorant?

"I don't know what you're talking about," he calmly replies.

"Yah! YOU THIEF!" I literally scream causing the whole library to look at me. " YOU TOOK MY PEN!!"

Arghhhhhh, he can take any pen but THAT one.

"This? It's mine," he chuckles as he continues to write whatever he's writing which is really pissed me off, and I'm about to-

"Hyoyeon-ah you're pen is right here," Sooyoungie gives me my pen. My pen? My pen?!

I immediately grab mine and the other one of "mine".

No way! They're identical!! I mean they look EXACTLY the same.  What on Earth is happening?????????? Same color, same letter H with a heart, same ca-

"Excuse me, may I have MY pen back," he asks politely.

Confused and embarrassed, I give his pen back, and before I know it, he's already at the door. 

"Wait!" I call him. Even though it's his fault for having the exactly same pen as me, I feel like I need to apologize. " I, um, sorryforwhatididpleaseforgiveme."

I say it as fast as I can, grab all of my stuffs, and run to my next class, leaving Sooyoungie behind dumbfounded.

"Eunhyuk, call me Eunhyuk." I can hear him yelling behind me. Why did he tell me his name? Weirdo, but.... it's cute. CUTE?! ARGGGGHHH What am I thinking?

Araso, Eunhyuk. I'll call you Eunhyuk........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile........

"Sir, we just found out who they are," a muscular man cautiously tells another man in black sitting on an office chair facing the window.

"Good, finish them A.S.A.P." the man replies in a deep voice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunhyuk's POV:

Let me tell you, moving school is the last thing I'd like to do. Seriously, I just got yelled by a girl for using MY pen?! Plus I was kinda loosing my mind when I told her my name. What was I thinking??

How did I know her name? Easy, many people have told/warned me about a blonde girl named Hyoyeon so when she came, I instantly knew that girl's her.

This school is so 'friendly'.

Speaking of pen, how and where did she have the exactly same pen as I have?? Didn't my grandpa say that there's only one in the whole universe?

Aigoo, whatever.

"Gyuri-ah, please be my girlfriend!" I spot a guy on his knees?! Bro, where's your pride?!?!

"Please, please, I'm begging you to leave me alone," the girl whom I'm assuming is Gyuri irritatingly responds.

"Girls only like prideful and cool guys so begging on your knees won't get the girl's heart!" I say aloud while pretending like I'm reading a book as I gradually walking pass them.

Just as I turn around, I see the guy immediately stands up and walks away leaving the girl-whom-I'm-assuming-is-Gyuri behind. Trust me, I can tell she's super happy, and I can't help but smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one' POV:

"Ah, I'm starving," Hyoyeon loudly moans as soon as she arrives.

Along with her, Sooyoung and Yoona also start to whimper when they see foods.

"Unnie, people are staring at us," the younger girl says, and she starts to apologize to other people.

"Who cares?" Hyoyeon reacts. " Seohyun-ah because we're the best students, we get to do whatever we want. End of discussion."

"But unnie~" Seohyun can't do anything but to follow the older ones to get their foods.

Hyoyeon, Yoona, Sooyoung, Seohyun along with Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny, Yuri and Gyuri are the best female students in Seoul Art Academy, therefore they get to have a lot more privileges that others don't.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Oppaaaaaaa!!" girls start to scream as soon as the 7 boys and Eunhyuk step into the cafeteria.

The boys- Donghae, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Shindong, Ryewook, Yesung, are too the best male students at Seoul Art Academy, and they can easily attract girls like flowers draw bees.

"There's a new oppa!! He's hot!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" a girl excitedly yells as soon as she sees Eunhyuk , and she tries to take a closer but gets pushed back by the other girls.

"Oh dear, here it comes," Yoona comments as she sits down.

After a while of 'fighting' with the girls, the boys manage to get their foods.

"Oh, that kid is here," Sooyoung winks as she gently elbows Hyoyeon when Eunhyuk starts to sit down.

"Be quiet! " Hyoyeon glares at her then she quietly whispers as she looks over where he sits." He's special like us?"

" I guess so since he's sitting with us," Sooyoung replies.

"I heard your dad is back," Taeyeon says. "When is he going back to the U.S?"

"Yeah, he'll go back next week," Hyoyeon sadly replies.

"Oh? Hyoyeonnie, what's that guy's name?" Gyuri asks when she sees Eunhyuk eating and talking to Donghae.

"Uh..it's Eunhyuk," Hyoyeon replies as she looks at Gyuri. "Why?"

"Nothing just wondering," Gyuri answers with a smile.

" Hyoyeon-ah, why is that pen so important to you?" Sooyoung  questions while she slowly chews the bread.

" I... don't know," Hyoyeon carefully responds. " But my grandma told me that it's really important, and I have to really take care of it."

" Did she give Gyuri one?" Sooyoung whispers; she then takes a big bite on the chicken's leg.

Hyoyeon shakes her head, and at that moment she starts to question everything about the pen.

"I'm gonna ask grandma today," Hyoyeon announces.

I HAVE to find out what are the pens about, Hyoyeon thought.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI GUYS!!

It's my first time writing a fanfic ever!! especially hyohyuk's

I'm a hyohyuk shipper! XD

I was about to update my 1st chapter yesterday but I accidentally pressed the wrong buttons, and it deleted everything D:

So..... how was it??

Sorry it was kinda sloppy and boring since I'm pretty much a newbie, and I just want to introduce all/ most of the characters first >.<

PLEASE, PLEASE  tell me your opinions

I've worked really hard on this so I hope you liked it ^^

Oh, to my first 4 subscribers:

 haefany4eva
90Treasure
keylovers23
shin_hyun2( you are my very first subscriber lol ^^)

 I want to say," THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING! IT MEANS SOOOOOO MUCH! THANK YOU!"

Take care and God bless ;D ( arent you excited for IY season 2 ep 2?! XD)