Chapter 5: Daluda

Forever

Thank you my new subscribers,

HYOloveRONA


annaniza


hyohyoholic


SuJu24

 

Another chapter... ENJOY! ;D

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''.'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

She hears footsteps but can't tell where they're really from. Frustrated and curious, she starts to walk toward a pathway that leads to somewhere she doesn't know.

Suddenly someone grabs her hand and she.........

.................................................................................../.......................................................................

"Ah!" a loud shriek as sharp as a knife that can cut through anyone's ears.

Sungmin freezes, Jessica jumps, Taeyeon runs outside, Leeteuk follows, Kibum looks around, Sooyoung shivers.....

" I wonder what's wrong?" Yoona whispers to Seohyun as they make their ways to the living room where everyone's at.

" Did you hear what I heard?" Donghae looks around, and everyone nods.

"Hm, strange," Leeteuk comments.

"Hyoyeon!" Sooyoung remembers." Where's she??"

The whole room falls in silent. Doojoon then stands up and runs outside. Seconds later, the rest follow.

" Yeonnie!"

"Kim Hyoyeon where are you?!"

"Unnie~"

"KIM HYO-!"

" Wae? Wae?" Leeteuks runs toward Yoona who is on the ground.

"O..pp..a," Yoona mumbles while pointing at the wall.

" Leave," Siwon reads.

" Please ...tell me it's not ....b..blood," Yuri stares at the red letters on the wall.

"Umma~"

" Wait.... it's not blood but it's paint!" Seohyun smiles. " Look at the paint brush someone hid in the corner."

Everyone sighs in relief.

" But....." Tiffany begins," who wrote this and why?"

" And the scream! Did Hyo see this, got scared and screamed?"

" Aniyo! If she did see this, got scared and screamed she would've ran into the house and told us."

" True, but Hyo is nowhere to be seen!"

" She's probably freaking out right now..."

" We don't know for sure that she really saw this and got scared,"

" Then what's the scream for?"
" And you're sure that the scream is Hyoyeon's?

" Yes oppa! Chincha!!"

" Yah! Why are you yelling?!"

" You're raising your voice too!"

"Neo!"

" Guys!!! That's enough." Leeteuk cuts in.

Hesitantly, he slowly walks toward the pathway in the garden. The winter's chilly air makes him shiver. The pathways gets narrower as he continues, and it leads to a whole different garden. A gloomy garden gives out a feeling of death. In the middle of the garden stands an old house surrounding by the dried and dying grass.

" What a weird shaped house," comments Jessica. The group quietly follow Leeteuk without saying anything.

" It's Daluda's style," Kyuhyun proudly answers.

"Mwoh? Daluda?" Shindong bursts into laugh as soon as he hears it.

" Hyung it's not funny," Kyuhyun suddenly becomes serious. " They're considered the most religious group of people in Korea!"

" Uh excuse me Mr. Smarty-pants," Sooyoung sarcastically says," I've never heard of this group before."

"Me too!"

" I know right?"

"Ahem!" Kyuhyun clears his throat. " Seriously, you guys really need to take some history classes. So they're really interesting people a-"

" Oh my gosh here he goes, " Yuri sighs.

" What chu say?" Kyuhyun raises his eye brow.

" Aniyo, sorry mister please continue what you're saying." Yuri replies with an awkward smile.

" Yea oppa! I want to know!!" Seohyun pleads while Yoona and Yuri roll their eyes.

" Araso," the whole group surround Kyuhyun, " I see you guys sincerely want to know about it. I'll tell you."

"We're in a circle because the wind not your story babo-ah," Yoona whispers, and Yuri nods in agreement.

" So, " Kyuhyun looks at the grey sky," they were a small group of people that lived in the forest around 2 B.C. They be-

" Uh, in Korea? You're kidding me. Did Korea exist wayyyy back then?" Yuri retorts.

"Tsk just listen. They became really religious when it came to ritual stuffs. They aren't that well known nowadays  however they did influence many people. Their designs were really interesting in many mysterious ways according to a bunch of scientists and historians. Their styles were unique, yet some people find them creepy."

" What happened to them?" Seohyun questions.

" Good question Seobaby,"

" Ah Mwo-Yaa!" Tiffany complains. " Stop that."

" Ahem so back to the Daluda. Well, no one knows for sure for they somehow disappeared  mysteriously."

" What are some special things about them besides their styles and designs?" Ryewook asks after awhile of listening attentively.

" Let me see," Kyuhyun pauses for a sec." Oh! When someone dies, they would leave the corpse inside the house and live with it."

" Oh my gosh," Tiffany responds. " I bet it smells super bad."

" Ew," Gyuri comments.

" Speaking of smell, " Doojoon cuts in, " ugh it smells here."

After a few seconds, they look at each other.

" Aniyo!" Sungmin trying not to talk about it. " Impossible."

" But the smell-"

"Impossible! I said impossible."

" Nah they're already extinct. Let's get back to the story I was telling."

"Ha extinct? Do people extinct??"

"Yea!"

"No! That's for animals!"

" Well we're animals too missy."

"No we're different!"

"The Daluda-"

" We're mammals just like other animals Sica ah!"

" Noooo we're special since we ha-"

"SHUT UP!"

" Mian."

" So the Daluda had a completely different point of view about love unlike us."

" Really?"

" Yea Seoba- uh Seohyun."

" The leader of Daluda, which according to historians was a tyrant, disliked seeing people loving each other. Daluda's symbol was death therefore love was not acceptable. I can tell that this garden is Daluda's style since it gives out a deadly and scary atmosphere. Look at the grass, it's not green like the other garden's, and those trees don't have any leaves. See what I mean?"

" Oh~"

" Then how did they treat each other?" Sunny loves it already, and she really wants to know more.

" At first they weren't like that they truly loved each other however for some reasons they started to treat each other really harshly. No lovers were allowed."

" They could love each other secretly."

"Nuh-uh not that easy. According to the book I've read, lovers had this special thing that they carried around to indicate that they were in love. So.... it was quite obvious."

"I'd leave it at home,"

" Well they couldn't do that either since that special thing would just somehow appear. It could be just something ordinary but it has something special to it that even a stranger would know. "

" Uh~"

" It's really complicated."

" Hey I just realized Hyukkie is.. gone too!" Leeteuk whispers to Taeyeon as Kyuhyun continues his story.

" They're probably together!" Taeyeon jokes but stops when she notices that Leeteuk gives her a you-are-crazy look. "Who knows?"

"Ahem you two~"

" Sorry please continue,"

" So they.................."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<