Chapter 12: Happy New Year! :D

Forever

Another update......enjoy!! :D

======================================================================================

The party begins at 9p.m. at the beach as they happily watch the sunset together.

" It's kinda weird how the sun sets so late today," Jessica comments as Heechul back-hugging her while they're watching the sunset together.

Siwon is busily grilling the meat for the group as Hangeng excitedly making his well-known fried rice.

Sunny suddenly cracking up while munching the fried rice," Oppa, it's funny how we're all eating fried rice at this kind of event."

"What's wrong with that?" Hangeng starts to laugh along.

"Nothing,"

♩Gotta get-get, gotta get-get

Gotta get-get, gotta g-g-g-get-get-get, get-get ♪
♫ Boom boom boom, gotta get-get.....

The loud music excites the group.

Soon, couples start to spread out and wanting their own private moments. Love is everywhere, and it makes Hyoyeon feels kind of.. lonely.

She quietly walks away from the noisy group to the beach, letting the warm sand brushes through her toes and listen to the waves. Even though it's 9 already, the brightness from the sun is still lingering the dark sky.

"Hey," Doojoon stands next to her, trying to begin a conversation with her.

"Hi," she silently replies, wanting to avoid him.

"Why are avoiding me?" realizing the awkwardness , he sadly questions.

"I'm not," she coldly replies, avoiding his gaze.

Unable to be calm, he grabs her shoulders and turns her body toward him," Look at me,"

Slowly Hyoyeon lifts her chin and looks at him in the eyes. Her beautiful eyes slowly clouding up with tears as Doojoon pulls her into a warm hug.

" Let's be friends ok?" he softly whispers." Let's start afresh, let's forget everything in the past, let's just be best friends ok?"

Tears rolling down her cheeks, she nods, and she smiles.

"Aigoo, those two," Taeyeon comments as she sits on the deck watching the couples.

 "I hope they can be friends again," Sooyoung sighs. " Not lovers."

"Wae?" grabbing another watermelon, Taeyeon looks at her.

"I just don't like her with Doojoon," Sooyoung copies Taeyeon and serves herself a piece of fruit.

"How about Eunhyuk?" Taeyeon wittily questions.

" Sureeee," Sooyoung smiles. "Let's get them together shall we?"

Taeyeon's ahjumma laugh causes Sooyoung to laugh along as they once again high-fiving each other.

They happily enjoy the scenery while Gyuri in a corner listens everything.

Don't worry I won't let it happen.

The awkward atmosphere between Hyoyeon and Doojoon slowly drift away as they continue to talk. From far away, Eunhyuk silently watches them.

Maybe I should do something.

With determination, he slowly approaches the couple.

"What's up peopleee~" he loudly says making Hyoyeon giggles.

" Hyoyeon-ah aren't you cold?" Doojoon ignores Eunhyuk as he tenderly asks her.

"Bro, it's not even cold!" Eunhyuk butts in, hating the way Doojoon cares for Hyoyeon.

"Hyoyeon ah let's take a picture," Doojoon suggests trying to stand between her and Eunhyuk.

"Take one with me too!" Eunhyuk childishly requests, secretly pushing Doojoon away.

"How about all 3 of us at once?" Hyoyeon looks at them both.

"Ugh.. fine," Eunhyuk hesitates for a moment while Doojoon keeps glaring at him.

"Hyoyeon-ah look!" picking a pretty shell from the sand, Eunhyuk excitedly shows her.

"Woah, thanks oppa!" Hyoyeon happily accepts as she gives him her sweetest smile causing Doojoon to blame him for ruining his moment with her.

Quietly, Doojoon looks around for a shell to give to her.

"Don't even bother to look, you won't find one," Eunhyuk gives Doojoon his gummy smile as he pulls Hyoyeon with him.

"Aish," Doojoon kicks the sand.

Within moments Doojoon catches up, and now Hyoyeon's is in the middle between two guys.

"Hyoyeon-ah, wanna hear a joke?" trying to get her attention, Eunhyuk asks.

"Sure," Hyoyeon immediately agrees while Doojoon trying to come up with a good one.

The trio continue their walk along the beach, and the clock continues to tick.

" Guys let's gather up!! It's almost time!!!!!!!!!" the girls calling for the couples' attentions.

The group gather around and loudly count the seconds out loud as the boys preparing the fireworks.

" 56..57..58..59..HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

Fireworks shoot up the inky sky, and the group happily cheer.

The fireworks brighten the dark sky in just seconds. Hands in hands, couples giving each other kisses and hugs causing Hyoyeon to blush. Of course, it's totally normal, she sees their love moments every day, but today is different...

Two men standing beside her, slowly lean in and whisper," Happy New Year~"

" Let us forget every unfortunate things that happened in 2011, and get ready to start a new, fresh year~" Leeteuk begins as everyone raises their cup of..soda.

" Let 2012 be our year!" Taeyeon adds.

" One, two, three CHEERS!"

" I can't believe we're drinking soda," Yoona looks at the cup on her hand and comments making the group cracking up.

" It's for our safety unnie~" Seohyun reminds her as the group once again laughing at the maknae's innocence.

"Let's take a pic!" Kibum suggest while preparing the camera.

" Great idea!!"

Quickly, Kibum presses the button and runs back to the group.

Yesung's hand over Yuri's shoulder. Taeteuk are holding hands. Sifany do their couple pose. Heechul's back-hugging Jessica. Sunsun couple making a heart with their arms. Donghae wraps his arms around Yoona's neck, and his chin on her shoulder. Sooyoung's head on Ryewook's shoulder. The maknaes cutely doing a small heart with their fingers. Kangin, Hangeng, Kibum and Boom sit at the bottom rows. Though Gyuri's standing next to Eunhyuk, both Eunhyuk and Doojoon stick to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon on the other hand, innocently intertwines her arms between Eunhyuk's and Doojoon's. Together, 24 young people smile brightly as they step into the new year.

" ONE, TWO, THREE, CHEESE~"

______________________________________________________________________________

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

MAY 2012 BE SNSD'S AND SUJU'S'YEAR! :D

GOD BLESS YOU ALL ^^

MUAH  ❤❤❤❤❤