Christina (part 2)

Badaboomba

---Helen---
"HOT DOGS, HOT DOGS, HOT DOGS FOR SAAALEEEE!!" Helen shouted to Christina.
"Dear god, Helen!" Christina yelled back as she covered her ears from the unexpected noise, "I am literally standing 3 feet away from you! You don't have to shout!" Helen smirked as she started making Christina a hot dog. Christina was already tired from teaching twelvies and she really wasn't in the mood for Helen's today. "Mustard or nah?"

---Annabelle---
"I LOVE YOU, BABY I'M NOT A MONSTER!" Annabelle sang through the halls as she skipped away to her next class.
"ANNABELLE!" Christina shouted as Annabelle turned around to face her, "How many times do I have to tell you to be quiet in the halls?"
"Sorry Ms Christina." Annabelle apologised as she turned around and continued skipping to her next class. 'When will that woman ever learn?' Christina thought to herself, 'Oh well, at least she isn't sing-'
"HAJIHAJIMA HAJIHAJIHAJIMA"
'-Nevermind.'

---Dani---
"It's just... He didn't deserve anything like this." Christina sobbed into Dani's embrace.
"I know honey... I know... Just let it all out..." Dani said teary-eyed.
"Did... Something happen to one of your boys too?"
"Well... My boys are fine it's just that... MY OTP GOT IN!!!" *Dani jumping happily*
"Well you too" *More sobbing from Christina* 

---Rachelle---
"Okay, guys!" Christina said as her volleyball team gathered together, "I plan on winning this match so if we don't, you guys know what'll happen!"
The people in Christina's volleyball team visibly gulped as they thought about last time they lost.
*flashback*
*whistle sound* 
"Guys... We lost," Christina said as she walked slowly to the rest of the girls. "Rachelle, why didn't you stop the ball from hitting the ground?"
"I-I-I'm sorry..."
"Sorry doesn't make anything better," Christina stared at Rachelle as if searching her soul to find something to attack her, "Come here."
Rachelle hesitantly walked over to Christina as Christina cracked her knuckles.