Christina (part 1)

Badaboomba

A/N: I kinda deleted some parts so it's different from the Wattpad one.

---Chanya---
"Am I a good friend of yours?" Christina asked Chanya.
Chanya looks sincerely at Christina, "Of course, am I of yours?" 
Christina hides a grin. "No." 
Chanya is in shock. She drops to the floor, wraps her arms around herself and wails. 

---Sian---
"It's just a book.. Jesus.." Sian said to Christina.
Christina looks at Sian like she's a madman (was about to say madwoman but it doesn't really work). "JUST A BOOK?!" Christina yelled. She felt her heart shatter into a million pieces.
"Lol, what." Sian looks up at Christina from her iPad. 'Shouldn't have don't that. I should not have done that' Sian thought as she looked at Christina strangely. Christina was on the ground sobbing out to her hearts content. If you listen close enough, you can hear Chanya in the background saying "karma ".

---Bethany---
"Bethany, I know we're friends and all but.." Christina started,"I am not going to hang around with a man that looks as if he had just been run over by Santa's sleigh and then sprinkled with shiny, pink glitter." Bethany gasped. He then started crying. Poor Bethany. He was wearing his finest clothes too. Wow. Poor Bethany. *evil laughing in the background*