Death, love and regret

Badaboomba

A/N: Please note that this is just a Drabble :) and as usual, it doesn't really make sense so... Ye?

"I... I can't breathe..." Chanya whimpered as she felt her food go down the wrong pipe... Again. She was choking - but what's new? She started coughing like her life depended on it (which it pretty much did) and she felt burning as the bits of bacon and bread slowly went away. "Satan ing Jesus! Chanya you ok there?" Chanya couldn't comprehend who was surrounding her as her eyes were glazed with tears. Turns out the fellow that asked if she was ok was none other than her creepy as ex, Dani. Dani looked at her with worried eyes before gently patting her back soothingly. Dani's eyes gleamed as she remembered something in her bag. "OH YEAH CHANYA YOU GOTTA TRY THESE ON" Dani practically yelled into Chanya's ears. Chanya, now fully recovered from her mini episode looked at her ex with horrified eyes. "Uhh... Sure" she replied. Dani rummaged through her school bag (which was a lovely navy blue colour) and pulled out a pair of hello kitty glasses. Chanya looked petrified at the discovery. She wearily took the glasses from Dani's hands and put them on. Dani squealed in delight. "No regrats". It was at that moment, that Chanya seriously thought about her life choices and decided 'well it'. That, my fellow Channycorns, was the story of love (not really but yeah), regret and death.