Retards

Badaboomba

"I LOVE YOU! BABY I'M NOT A MONSTER!"
The singing rang through the hall as Annabelle and Daria walked through their school. Yes, they were still in school despite their age. They are stupid. 
"NAEGA JEIL JANAGA!"
"SO BABY DONT GO~!"
"GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY"
"GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS, THEY LOVE MEH"
"SOULD I GO, SHOULD I STAY, NOBODY KNOWS~~"
As the two danced and pranced through the hall, the bystanders were looking at them like they were retards (which is true). Annabelle was diagnosed with K.P.O.P (Korean people overdosing pop) and she was already on stage 4. She won't have much longer until she dies. Daria was also diagnosed with K.P.O.P but luckily she was only at stage 1 which is easy to cure. Too bad she didn't know. 
K.P.O.P symptoms are really strange. First, the carrier will start to sing Korean songs. Second, the carrier will start to dance AND sing to Korean songs. Third, the carrier will be able to TALK in Korean. Fourth, the carrier will be obsessing over Korean people. Fifth, the carrier will get depressed because he/she will never be able to meet them. Sixth, the saddest stage, they will die because of something(?).
Continuing with the story.
Annabelle and Daria walked into the classroom while singing Sistar's 'Touch My Body'. Annabelle was fantasising about being Korean while dancing and singing whilst Daria was plainly singing while finding a free table to sit at. The classroom was loud as usual so the two weren't heard. Then, all of a sudden.... *insert people getting out of chairs and leaving the classroom noise* Everybody left the classroom, leaving Annabelle and Daria alone singing their beautiful Korean trash. 
The door opened slightly. Ms Christina's face appearing out of nowhere. "Shut up" and with that, she left. Annabelle and Daria were left there dumbfounded. 
THE END