"I swear I'm not gay"

Badaboomba

A/N: INTRODUCING NEW CHARACTER: SHAUNE

HELLO FELLOW HOT DOGINIANS. I AM HELEN. I LIKE HOT DOGS AND I ALSO SELL THEM FOR A LIVING HAHAHAAAAAAA. I AM A REALLY HAPPY PERSON LOL OMG IM SO FUNNY. 


It was a normal, calm day at the hot dog stand outside of 'The Badabooms School of Idiots'. A stranger walked up to the hot dog this day however, and Helen was like "who the is she?". 


"Hello," The stranger said, she looked around 15 and had a strong Singaporean accent. 


"Hello to you too," Helen said, wondering what kind of hot dog person she was, "How may I help you today?"

The stranger smiled, tucked a strand of her black hair behind her ear and was like "Hahahaaaaa I'm flirting with you rn ;))))" Helen was visibly shaken by that gesture.


3 months have passed since that encounter. Helen is now no longer shaken by the stranger - who we now know is named Shaune - and has actually become really good friends with her. 


Helen and Shaune decided to go to the Badaboomba Mall. 


"OW, !" Helen yelled, as she accidentally hit her . She yelped again shortly after, "Shaune what the ?!"


Shaune had hit Helen's other that was not in pain.

"Now both of your s hurt!" Shaune said childishly, a giddy smile showing on her face. Helen looked at Shaune in horror before excusing herself to go the bathroom.


A month after going to the Badaboomba Mall.

"So, you're telling me," Chanya started, looking at Helen and Shaune questioningly, "That Shaune hit your like a month ago, and she just laid  her head on your s just then? And none of you see anything weird about that, like at all?" Chanya was honestly so worried for their well-being. Like seriously, what the guys?

"Yep!" Shaune announced cheerily. Shaune, what the ? "Is there anything wrong with that?"

Chanya looked at Helen for answers, but had to turn back to Shaune with a defeated expression on her face after having Helen shrug her shoulders. "Shaune, you do know that I'm biual, right?"

"Holy , you are?"

Chanya face-palmed - literally face palmed - and looked at Shaune with frustrated eyes. "Anyway, what I'm saying, is that its okay to be part of the LGBTQ+ community, okay? Like, I know for sure that you're not aeual or anything since you d -actually d- Helen. You can tell us these things."

Shaune was confused. "I don't like girls though?" Chanya eyed Shaune suspiciously. 

"Are you sure?" Chanya asked, looking at Shaune's position, "Are you absolutely sure?" By this time, Shaune had realised the position she was in.

"I swear I'm not gay," Shaune hurriedly said, lifting her head off of Helen's s, "Like, I'm definitely a hundred percent straight, I'm sure of it."

Chanya eyed Shaune with distrust, "Are you sure, like absolutely sure?"

"Yep!" Shaune said with a mischievous gleam in her eyes, "As straight as a ruler." Which wasn't exactly the best comparison seeing as there are like so many different kinds of rulers. I mean like, there are those rulers that have magnets on them, rulers that can bend around and all of that and also rulers that can actually not bend at all. God, I hate those types of rulers. In the distance, you can almost hear Lindsay saying, "EVEN I'M GAY AND I DON'T PEOPLE" and you can hear Iggy going "Wait what the , my wife is gay and I didn't even know? What the ?!"


THE END MY SWEET LITTLE ARSEHOLES XXXXX

Oh yeah, I'll update the new front cover with Shaune later x