Injuries (to the heart and to the body)

Badaboomba

It was a normal day for Chanya. 

Apart from the fact that A REALLY CUTE GUY IN HER ARCHITECTURE CLASS ASKED FOR WHITEOUT WHILST KNEELING DOWN TO BE LEVEL WITH HER HEIGHT AS SHE SAT DOWN. God, he was really cute. *whispers ''*.
As Chanya went and sat down in her next class, which happened to be science (ew), she remembered homework that she was meant to do and decided "well it". Her crush, Toronto, took his usual seat behind her on the left side of the table (she sits on the right side of the table). Damn, she really likes him, . 

"Okay class, today we'll be learning about ecosystems, y'all," Mrs Shawhoh said, standing in front of the class of thirty or so students. She was quite a large woman, but I wouldn't say 'fat'. She was like, a fit kind of large, I guess? 

Yeah, anyway. 

She pulled up a presentation and went through each slide, telling us to make sure we take notes as she did so. Chanya hurriedly took a photo of the big screen with her iPad before Mrs Shawhoh could change the slide. As she set the iPad down in front of her and took notes, the big screen changed and moved onto the next slide, which caused Toronto and his friend (Steve the Science Guy) to groan out a protest of dissatisfaction. Toronto, however, caught eye of Chanya's iPad and took a photo of it, causing Steve to turn to him and say "Toronto wtf, why are you taking a photo of Chanya?", and for Toronto to harshly whisper back that he was not in fact taking a photo of Chanya, but of her iPad, which caused Chanya's hand gestures to falter as she quietly laughed to herself at how much of an idiot Toronto was. 

After school, Chanya had sport. Which happened to be volleyball. Chanya really likes volleyball. As she played volleyball with a smile however, she clashed into Annabelle and they both fell down to the floor from the impact. 

"YO DUDE YOU OK?" Annabelle said. Chanya looked at her, and then at her ankle, and then at her knee which seemed to have scraped a bit of skin. 
"Ow"
"Chanya, are you okay?" The volleyball coach asked worriedly.
"I'm fine- ow ow ow ow ow-ankle-ow ow ow ow ow" 

Chanya had successfully hurt her ankle for the first time of her 15 years of living. Congratulations, Chanya. 
"IT REALLY HURTS STOP BEING SARCASTIC"
Sure, Chanya, sure.